🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton lies about Congressional subpoena.

Not that it has any bearing on the issue, but actually she was not required to retain private emails.
As we have noted before, in our timeline of regulations related to the controversy, the legal requirement to immediately preserve e-mails from nongovernment e-mail accounts was not made mandatory until nearly two years after she stepped down as secretary of state.
Hillary Clinton s claim that everything I did on e-mails was permitted - The Washington Post

So in Oct 2009, Clinton was given direct responsibility for ensuring the preservation of ALL electronic communications within her dept and folks are trying to make excuses for her, WHY?

From your link:

Oct. 2, 2009: The U.S. Code of federal regulations on handling electronic records is updated: “Agencies that allow employees to send and receive official electronic mail messages using a system not operated by the agency must ensure that Federal records sent or received on such systems are preserved in the appropriate agency recordkeeping system.” The responsibility for making and preserving the records is assigned to “the head of each federal agency.
And she did preserve the "federal records" sent. She had obligation to preserve personal e-mails. She complied with the law. You do realize that the American people do not care about this issue, right?

Easy, prove it! We know she failed to preserve at least 15, how many more are there?
You're referring to private e-mails with her fri
The deletions are the best thing that could have happened for nuts like you. Now you can argue that there is evidence of what you claim but that it all got destroyed.

You ever think if she had a history of being truthful it might not have been an issue, this whole administration, who said they would be the most transparent in history, has attempted to derail every effort at oversight, regardless of their legal responsibilities. What will you say when a republican does the same and sites your dear leader as precedent?

Stop trying to move the goal post and coming up with what ifs as you mix issues with your fact free statements. I asked you for proof and links and all you do is change the subject and deflect.

I love interrogating people like you because your methods of deception are sooooooo predictable but you are not going to distract and lie your way out of this.

0d92625688ebf7ae0a1669094fe8c19c.jpg

Here are some more lies Republicans got caught telling about Hillary and Benghazi. Here are more links that you will not click or read because liars like you who have a depraved indifference for the truth don't want to know the truth. All people like you do is continue your lies. Your philosophy is that if you tell a lie enough eventually people will believe it.

1. GOP Congressman Goes on Fox News and Totally Debunks ...
    aattp.org/gop-congressman-goes-on-fox-news-and-totally-debunks-their...
    Sep 10, 2014 - Home • TEApublican Smack Downs • GOP Congressman Goes on Fox News and Totally Debunks Their Latest Benghazi Lies (Video) ...
  2. ABC News Privileges GOP Lie About Benghazi Document ...
    mediamatters.org/...gop-lie-about-benghazi.../...
    Media Matters for America
    Jun 2, 2015 - An ABCNews.com article prominently highlighted Rep. Darrell Issa's (R-CA) criticisms of the State Department for providing "heavily redacted" ...
  3. Fox Helping GOP Hype (And Lie About) Its Benghazi Report ...
    mediamatters.org/...gop...lie...benghazi/19591...
    Sep 17, 2013 - The Republicans on the House Oversight Committee just released their latest report on last year's attacks in Benghazi. One of its conclusions ...
  4. republican lies Archives - Forward Progressives
    www.forwardprogressives.com/tag/republican-lies/
    May 22, 2015 - Lead GOP Benghazi Investigator Tries To Invent Another ... Tagged With: benghazi, conservative lies, fox news, republican lies, trey gowdy ...
  5. Here's why the GOP is fired up about #Benghazi—and why ...
    www.dailykos.com/.../-Here-s-why-the-GOP-is-fired-up-about-...
    Daily Kos
    May 5, 2014 - Obama didn't steal the 2012 election by lying about Benghazi (and ... The White House also used this belief to deflect GOP criticism of its ...
The fact that most pedophiles are Republicans discredits any thing that they say.

Proof the overwhelming majority of pedophiles are Republican.

CCjH43NUMAA8FR4.jpg

Fuck off and die asshole, you're just butt hurt because I proved you a liar yesterday.
You're to personal e-mails to her friend Blumenthal, which she had every right to delete. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, hater dupe. BTW, there is no wrongdoing or real scandal in the first place, just bs Pub propaganda, for hater dupes like you only...lol

OMG, have you seen a doctor yet, you couldn't even complete that first sentence. As for the rest of your BS, those emails ceased to be private when they discussed intel on bengazi. I'm sorry you lack the aptitude to understand that.

The email are available numb nuts for all to read. I would strongly advise you to cease your treasonous activity.

LINK to Hillary telling mourning relatives she'd get the video maker? Sounds like total Pubcrappe as always...
You really are clueless, Franco. Hillary made that comment to the father of Tyrone Woods as they were unloading his son's casket off of the plane that had just flown it back from Libya. Or did you want to call Mr. Woods a liar?

LINK to Hillary telling mourning relatives she'd get the video maker? Sounds like total Pubcrappe as always...
You really are clueless, Franco. Hillary made that comment to the father of Tyrone Woods as they were unloading his son's casket off of the plane that had just flown it back from Libya. Or did you want to call Mr. Woods a liar?

LINK? PROOF?

What I don't understand is she is asked a question, she can tell the truth or lie and for whatever she chooses to lie.

It's like she has to lie.

It's like what difference does it even make whether she lies over a simple question or not and she is compelled to lie.

Hillary's Emails Now Available Online

Here are Secretary Clinton's emails. CLICK HERE!

There you have it you fucking neo con, tea bagging Republican shit talkers. Now instead of listening to FOX NOISE and their lies read the emails for yourselves. Then die of cancer. Bigger Fatter Politics Hillary s Emails Now Available Online

There is nothing there to debate. Sorry you lying right wing fucktards.

You really are a fucking idiot, they already found 15 she didn't provide, are there more, we'll never know, she destroyed the evidence that would prove it one way or the other. Why would she do that?
The deletions are the best thing that could have happened for nuts like you. Now you can argue that there is evidence of what you claim but that it all got destroyed.
So tampering and destroying evidence is a good thing

:clap2:

fuckin nutbar

So in Oct 2009, Clinton was given direct responsibility for ensuring the preservation of ALL electronic communications within her dept and folks are trying to make excuses for her, WHY?

From your link:

Oct. 2, 2009: The U.S. Code of federal regulations on handling electronic records is updated: “Agencies that allow employees to send and receive official electronic mail messages using a system not operated by the agency must ensure that Federal records sent or received on such systems are preserved in the appropriate agency recordkeeping system.” The responsibility for making and preserving the records is assigned to “the head of each federal agency.
And she did preserve the "federal records" sent. She had obligation to preserve personal e-mails. She complied with the law. You do realize that the American people do not care about this issue, right?

Easy, prove it! We know she failed to preserve at least 15, how many more are there?
You ever think if she had a history of being truthful it might not have been an issue, this whole administration, who said they would be the most transparent in history, has attempted to derail every effort at oversight, regardless of their legal responsibilities. What will you say when a republican does the same and sites your dear leader as precedent?

Stop trying to move the goal post and coming up with what ifs as you mix issues with your fact free statements. I asked you for proof and links and all you do is change the subject and deflect.

I love interrogating people like you because your methods of deception are sooooooo predictable but you are not going to distract and lie your way out of this.

Here are some more lies Republicans got caught telling about Hillary and Benghazi. Here are more links that you will not click or read because liars like you who have a depraved indifference for the truth don't want to know the truth. All people like you do is continue your lies. Your philosophy is that if you tell a lie enough eventually people will believe it.

Sep 10, 2014 - Home • TEApublican Smack Downs • GOP Congressman Goes on Fox News and Totally Debunks Their Latest Benghazi Lies (Video) ...
    Jun 2, 2015 - An ABCNews.com article prominently highlighted Rep. Darrell Issa's (R-CA) criticisms of the State Department for providing "heavily redacted" ...
    Sep 17, 2013 - The Republicans on the House Oversight Committee just released their latest report on last year's attacks in Benghazi. One of its conclusions ...
    May 22, 2015 - Lead GOP Benghazi Investigator Tries To Invent Another ... Tagged With: benghazi, conservative lies, fox news, republican lies, trey gowdy ...
    Daily Kos
    May 5, 2014 - Obama didn't steal the 2012 election by lying about Benghazi (and ... The White House also used this belief to deflect GOP criticism of its ...
The fact that most pedophiles are Republicans discredits any thing that they say.

CCjH43NUMAA8FR4.jpg

Fuck off and die asshole, you're just butt hurt because I proved you a liar yesterday.
You're to personal e-mails to her friend Blumenthal, which she had every right to delete. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, hater dupe. BTW, there is no wrongdoing or real scandal in the first place, just bs Pub propaganda, for hater dupes like you only...lol

OMG, have you seen a doctor yet, you couldn't even complete that first sentence. As for the rest of your BS, those emails ceased to be private when they discussed intel on bengazi. I'm sorry you lack the aptitude to understand that.

The email are available numb nuts for all to read. I would strongly advise you to cease your treasonous activity.

Sure they're available, the ones she chose to release, where's the rest of them? Don't say there are no more, unless you can provide absolute proof.

Daily Kos

CCjH43NUMAA8FR4.jpg

Intel my ass. Well known news except for hater dupe ignoramuses...

OK TexASS need to crawl back into his bunker and get butt fucked my Alex Jones.

Who's Alex Jones?

Daily Kos

CCjH43NUMAA8FR4.jpg

Sure they're available, the ones she chose to release, where's the rest of them? Don't say there are no more, unless you can provide absolute proof.

She had no choice in the matter scum fuck.

Bigger Fatter Politics Hillary s Emails Now Available Online

There you have it you fucking neo con, tea bagging Republican pedophiles. Now instead of listening to FOX NOISE and their lies read the emails for yourselves. Then die of cancer.

There is nothing there to debate. Sorry you right wing fucktards.

She had no choice in the matter scum fuck.

There you have it you fucking neo con, tea bagging Republican pedophiles. Now instead of listening to FOX NOISE and their lies read the emails for yourselves. Then die of cancer.

There is nothing there to debate. Sorry you right wing fucktards.

That's not proof there are no more, YOU FAIL, again.

Hillary: I Personally believe that, SUMMA, people in our nation, especially Republicans, dont have Maps, therefore, uhm, I did not delete any of my 30,000 emails pertaining to myself creating excuses for the Benghazi event that "Summa" republicans were at fault for. am i making any sense?

You really are a dumb fuck aren't you. Go to sleep and never wake up.

Typical liberal, not tolerant of anyone that disagrees with them.

Your name should be "Fat Ignorant Bastard."

Typical CONscum who hates it when other CON liars get busted. People like you get cancer and die prematurely.

It is you that's the cancer, Ignorant Lard Butt Bastard.

Let's us know when you bust a liar, we are all still waiting, shithead.

Don't be too hard on the retard, he's still butt hurt from me proving him a liar yesterday. He tried to claim that the lack of security in Benghazi was a result of republican budget cuts, can you imagine someone so out of touch?

You lied again liar. Not only are you lying again but nothing even close to that even happened. What happened liar is I presented fact that debunked your entire thread several times.

Eat shit, you scornful dickfalcon.

What's amusing is that you actually seem to think that presenting things from the sites you use "proves" something! Only idiots use sites like that. Anyone with even a modicum of brain matter realizes how partisan they are and stays away from them.

Isn't this pure Clinton? Gowdy fails to lay a glove on her as to anything having to do with anything about the emails, probably because there's nothing of substance to the gop's charges, and then she goes off an lies, stupidly, about not being subpoenaed.

So she is either a congenital liar or she has something to hide. Which is it?

why not both

Typical liberal, not tolerant of anyone that disagrees with them.

Your name should be "Fat Ignorant Bastard."

Typical CONscum who hates it when other CON liars get busted. People like you get cancer and die prematurely.

Don't be too hard on the retard, he's still butt hurt from me proving him a liar yesterday. He tried to claim that the lack of security in Benghazi was a result of republican budget cuts, can you imagine someone so out of touch?

You lied again liar. Not only are you lying again but nothing even close to that even happened. What happened liar is I presented fact that debunked your entire thread several times.

What's amusing is that you actually seem to think that presenting things from the sites you use "proves" something! Only idiots use sites like that. Anyone with even a modicum of brain matter realizes how partisan they are and stays away from them.

Folks you can't make this shit up... OldStyle actually said, " What's amusing is that you actually seem to think that presenting things from the sites you use proves something! Only idiots use sites like that.

37deb560980cbb0ee5b9a909a2e1b61d.jpg

Here is what the non partisan Congressional Budget Office says.

OldStyle doesn't presents facts of posts links because he thinks sources are stupid and like other unmedicated, Fox News-parroting assclowns or “brainwashed, fact-loathing wackjobs he's a total liar and a dumb fuck.

I pray that you suffocate on your own dick, you hyperactive ****.

Folks you can't make this shit up... OldStyle actually said, " What's amusing is that you actually seem to think that presenting things from the sites you use proves something! Only idiots use sites like that.

OldStyle doesn't presents facts of posts links because he thinks sources are stupid and like other unmedicated, Fox News-parroting assclowns or “brainwashed, fact-loathing wackjobs he's a total liar and a dumb fuck.

Yet our debt is rising at more than a trillion a year, go figure. Can you say fuzzy math?

Only bought off RW HS grad charlatans tell the truth...lol

Truth? You're the fraud that claims to have a Masters in history but can't write a coherent sentence and didn't know that dissertations are what you write for a Doctorate and a thesis is what you write for a Masters! You wouldn't know "truth" if it bit you on the ass!

Yet our debt is rising at more than a trillion a year, go figure. Can you say fuzzy math?

I can say fuzzy math and I can also say you are a liar and so do the facts. I just kicked you straight in your rotting dick holster, you fag humping twat.

• Why don't Americans realize the deficit is falling? - The Week
    theweek.com/.../why-dont-americans-realize-deficit-falling
    The Week
    Jan 3, 2014 - So, what's going on here? ... The national debt itself is the total stock ofdebt owed by the federal government. ... While Obama has succeeded in winding downthe U.S. military's two biggest foreign entanglements and rolling ...

I'm amused that Fat Bastard now isn't giving the site origins from which he's pulling his nonsense. Gee, are they THAT bad! :ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:
You are pissed because I am kicking you lying ass by going to Google and pasting in the first 4 or 5 article and what why you defenders of the pedophile party can't say I cherry picked.

I go to Google and past in links to the articles that prove fucks like you are liars.

Listen, you corporate-whoring mouth-breather, you shouldn't have entered this battle of wits unarmed.

You keep coming back and you keep getting your lying ass handed to you.

Don't you think it would be best if you stop being a miserable pig rapist for at least a couple days.

I can say fuzzy math and I can also say you are a liar and so do the facts. I just kicked you straight in your rotting dick holster, you fag humping twat.

• Why don't Americans realize the deficit is falling? - The Week
    theweek.com/.../why-dont-americans-realize-deficit-falling
    The Week
    Jan 3, 2014 - So, what's going on here? ... The national debt itself is the total stock ofdebt owed by the federal government. ... While Obama has succeeded in winding downthe U.S. military's two biggest foreign entanglements and rolling ...

Oh boy, their projecting paying 35 billion towards the debt while borrowing an additional 468 billion to make up budget shortfalls for 2015. We ended 2014 with 17.82 trillion in debt, we're projected to end 2015 near 19 trillion.

But hell, it's all good, just ask the retarded bastard.

Then of course you need to take into account unfunded liabilities of 127 trillion and it gets even better, right retarded bastard?

Government Debt in the United States - Debt Clock
You Think The Deficit Is Bad Federal Unfunded Liabilities Exceed 127 Trillion - Forbes
2015 Will Continue Streak Of Shrinking U.S. Budget Deficit The Two-Way NPR

Forum List

Back