Hillary Clinton Meets With Kamala To Help Her Improve Her Black Accent

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
1722622994142.png

WASHINGTON D.C. — In a historic meeting today former Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton met with current presidential nominee Kamala Harris to work on improving Harris's black accent.

The meeting came after Harris's campaign rally this week in Atlanta where some accused Harris of affecting a rather flimsy black accent.

"With my extensive experience of campaigning and pandering to black communities, I just had to step in and offer to help," explained Clinton. "Kamala has her heart in the right place but I think everybody was just having a hard time believing that accent."

Harris turned down an initial offer for help from President Biden who said that his years growing up in black churches and protesting for civil rights with George Washington Carver could help Harris's black authenticity. But when Clinton offered her expertise, Harris said she just couldn't refuse.

At publishing time, inside sources report that Clinton is even considering loaning Harris her famed bottle of hot sauce that she keeps in her bag at all times.

View attachment 988887
WASHINGTON D.C. — In a historic meeting today former Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton met with current presidential nominee Kamala Harris to work on improving Harris's black accent.

The meeting came after Harris's campaign rally this week in Atlanta where some accused Harris of affecting a rather flimsy black accent.

"With my extensive experience of campaigning and pandering to black communities, I just had to step in and offer to help," explained Clinton. "Kamala has her heart in the right place but I think everybody was just having a hard time believing that accent."

Harris turned down an initial offer for help from President Biden who said that his years growing up in black churches and protesting for civil rights with George Washington Carver could help Harris's black authenticity. But when Clinton offered her expertise, Harris said she just couldn't refuse.

At publishing time, inside sources report that Clinton is even considering loaning Harris her famed bottle of hot sauce that she keeps in her bag at all times.

Eye
Taint
No
Waze
Ti-red

View attachment 988887

They're going to compare hot sauces, too. :badgrin:

View attachment 988887

Kamala does Twerk better than Hillary, so she's got that going for her.

Forum List

Back