Hillary Clinton says Corporations & Businesses don't create jobs

She is not delusional, she is actually VERY smart. Why do you think she is so corrupt and gets away with it? She is a sly lawyer!
They do this shit on purpose IMO. Nobody could be that fuckin dumb in her position. They want POWER

• Banned
She is not delusional, she is actually VERY smart. Why do you think she is so corrupt and gets away with it? She is a sly lawyer!
They do this shit on purpose IMO. Nobody could be that fuckin dumb in her position. They want POWER
Did you listen to her words? They are 100% delusional.

to reality, yes. I am saying I don't think she actually believes that dumb shit. She wants power.

to reality, yes. I am saying I don't think she actually believes that dumb shit. She wants power.

Her loony supporters eat this garbage up

Her loony supporters eat this garbage up
bingo

Point taken. I believe the same of Obama.

I guess I just don't see how such a stupid statement gains her any supporters or perceived power.

But her base is stupid, dumb, uneducated and lacks the cognitive skills to do anything but agree

I mean, the bitch has to be smart. She has spun the law to the point of non-existence.
I know I always reference this but it is a PERFECT example :
Her charity makes around 70M a year and gives like 15%+- to the needy. They make all that money, so how in the fuck does that make them entitled to tax payer money? They use that law where presidents wont ever have to worry about being poor to embezzle from the tax payers and WE pay their charity employee salaries. WE have paid millions. The Clintons, nor their charity, is hard up.

I guess I just don't see how such a stupid statement gains her any supporters or perceived power.
Look at our voting block lol
Them saying stupid bullshit like this is why we have so many fuckin statists in this country. Too dumb and/or lazy to think.

How does someone this delusional get elected? Serious question. And the answer does not involve the name Trump. TRY to stay on topic...

She is merely mimicking Dear Leader, who she thinks some Americans idolize.

Obama isn't stupid either.
If you look at all the things he said pre-POTUS VS. the things eh has actually done, and STILL has a 50% approval rating, is fucking mind boggling. Because he knows how to work dumbasses.
That fucker is a corporatist, war mongering neocon and the left fuckin LOVES it

If you look at all the things he said pre-POTUS VS. the things eh has actually done, and STILL has a 50% approval rating, is fucking mind boggling. Because he knows how to work dumbasses.

Everything he does is intentional and carefully planned.

Everything he does is intentional and carefully planned.
yep. Him and his team are awesome manipulators.

Oh look, another mutual weeping session from the right. We're seeing a lot of these threads.

It's not surprising, that Hillary-haters fail so hard at economics, being that anyone who understands economics abandoned the right long ago. That's why the economy does so much better under Democrats, a fact that the righties always have to deflect away from.

No, I don't expect reality to have any effect on the Hillary-haters. On the bright side, we get to laugh at their tear-streaked faces for the next 9 years.

Overall, raising the minimum wage has not raised our unemployment rate, after every single minimum wage hike....that's a fact jack.

Mainly because they always raise it incrementally, with small increases at a time over a long period of time.

and if you all STILL believe in 'trickle down'...give the wealthiest corporations and one percenters a tax cut and this will create jobs...then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you....

Forum List

Back