Hillary Clinton says Corporations & Businesses don't create jobs

Overall, raising the minimum wage has not raised our unemployment rate, after every single minimum wage hike....that's a fact jack.

Mainly because they always raise it incrementally, with small increases at a time over a long period of time.

and if you all STILL believe in 'trickle down'...give the wealthiest corporations and one percenters a tax cut and this will create jobs...then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you....
"trickle down" lol. Coming from a Hillary supporter, that is FUCKING hilarious

How does someone this delusional get elected? Serious question. And the answer does not involve the name Trump. TRY to stay on topic...

Businesses don't create jobs. Demand for goods and services create the demand for jobs, and businesses fill that demand.

"Hillary Clinton says Corporations & Businesses don't create jobs"

Then don't vote for her.

But it's not a reason to vote for Trump.

Overall, raising the minimum wage has not raised our unemployment rate, after every single minimum wage hike....that's a fact jack.

Mainly because they always raise it incrementally, with small increases at a time over a long period of time.

and if you all STILL believe in 'trickle down'...give the wealthiest corporations and one percenters a tax cut and this will create jobs...then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you....
I created a business. That business has created dozens of jobs.
Call it trickle down or whatever you want but THE FACT REMAINS THAT I CREATED THOSE JOBS VIA MY BUSINESS.

And trickle down is sound logically.
Ford creates cars which results in THOUSANDS of jobs created down the line from the people that make steel to the Fed Ex driver that delivers the parts needed to build said car.

Deny that logic all you want. It just makes you look as stupid as Hillary

Call it trickle down or whatever you want but THE FACT REMAINS THAT I CREATED THOSE JOBS VIA MY BUSINESS.

Ford creates cars which results in THOUSANDS of jobs created down the line from the people that make steel to the Fed Ex driver that delivers the parts needed to build said car.

You hire people to do jobs that your customers created.

Where do customers come from? Does the government birth them? Are you a "birther" bro?

Where do customers come from? Does the government birth them? Are you a "birther" bro?

Duh. You need a roof on your house. That's a job you create out of need. You call a roofer. He fulfills the need.

Oh look, another mutual weeping session from the right. We're seeing a lot of these threads.

It's not surprising, that Hillary-haters fail so hard at economics, being that anyone who understands economics abandoned the right long ago. That's why the economy does so much better under Democrats, a fact that the righties always have to deflect away from.

No, I don't expect reality to have any effect on the Hillary-haters. On the bright side, we get to laugh at their tear-streaked faces for the next 9 years.
Congress spends the money, not the White House. You fail at basic poli-sci.

Economists don't run businesses or create jobs. You fail at Econ 101 too. Businesses create jobs and wealth, leftists think it trickles down from big government.

Oh look, another mutual weeping session from the right. We're seeing a lot of these threads.

It's not surprising, that Hillary-haters fail so hard at economics, being that anyone who understands economics abandoned the right long ago. That's why the economy does so much better under Democrats, a fact that the righties always have to deflect away from.

No, I don't expect reality to have any effect on the Hillary-haters. On the bright side, we get to laugh at their tear-streaked faces for the next 9 years.

^^^ One of her loony supporters that doesn't have the first clue about economics

Duh. You need a roof on your house. That's a job you create out of need. You call a roofer. He fulfills the need.
Is that as far as your can mind can go? lol

The roofer is providing a service. If there are no roofers around people have to do their own. Or they can anyway. The customer didn't create the job.

Customers have a need. I provide a service to fulfill those needs. MY BUSINESS hires employees to make the fulfillment of those needs easier & faster. The customer doesn't NEED 4 people on that job but ME HIRING 4 PEOPLE makes the job more profitable since I can finish it faster and move on to the next job.

Get it? My desire to be more profitable drives my hiring practices. Republicans call it capitalism, lefties call it greed.

Customers have a need. I provide a service to fulfill those needs. MY BUSINESS hires employees to make the fulfillment of those needs easier & faster. The customer doesn't NEED 4 people on that job but ME HIRING 4 PEOPLE makes the job more profitable since I can finish it faster and move on to the next job.

Get it? My desire to be more profitable drives my hiring practices. Republicans call it capitalism, lefties call it greed.

Whether you hire 2 people or 4 people the manhours doesn't change.

The roofer is providing a service. If there are no roofers around people have to do their own. Or they can anyway. The customer didn't create the job.

The customer calls the roofers and says, I have a JOB for you.

That's where the work comes from.

Whether you hire 2 people or 4 people the manhours doesn't change.
Are you stupid?
I can make 2 widgets a week with 2 men or 4 with 4 men.

The customer calls the roofers and says, I have a JOB for you.

That's where the work comes from.

The auto manufacturer calls and says "I have a job for you"

Forum List

Back