Hillary Clinton says Corporations & Businesses don't create jobs

people have to have money and need to buy what the supplier is supplying... the ''demand'' comes first, the ''supply'' comes second.

I can manufacture furry golf balls, without a demand for them, without someone to purchase them, my manufacturing business goes belly up.
No, the demand doesn't come first. People wanted cold air long before air conditioners were invented. When they were and made affordable the demand for them came along.
Off topic but interesting tidbit.... in prison we used buckets of ice, fans & sheets to create air conditioning. Only lasted a couple hours though.

You were in prison? :eek:

people have to have money and need to buy what the supplier is supplying... the ''demand'' comes first, the ''supply'' comes second.

I can manufacture furry golf balls, without a demand for them, without someone to purchase them, my manufacturing business goes belly up.
yea, that's called bad business. What are the roots for the "demand"?
Breaking the 10th commandment? Coveting other's goods? :p
?
What are the roots for the "demand"?
Either way the business fulfilling that demand is also creating jobs downstream via their demand for production. Trickle down in its purest form.

yea, that's called bad business. What are the roots for the "demand"?
Breaking the 10th commandment? Coveting other's goods? :p
?
What are the roots for the "demand"?
A 'need' worth paying for...

No, the demand doesn't come first. People wanted cold air long before air conditioners were invented. When they were and made affordable the demand for them came along.
Off topic but interesting tidbit.... in prison we used buckets of ice, fans & sheets to create air conditioning. Only lasted a couple hours though.

In the 80's. How does anyone not know this by now?

I didn't know this. But I just recently started reading your comments

Just saying "People wanted" shows that business is created by the actual DEMAND for it...

Just saying "People wanted" shows that business is created by the actual DEMAND for it...

Who hires the people to fulfill the demand?

She is not delusional, she is actually VERY smart. Why do you think she is so corrupt and gets away with it? She is a sly lawyer!
They do this shit on purpose IMO. Nobody could be that fuckin dumb in her position. They want POWER

Yep, this mantra is popular with her base and, more importantly, with Sanders supporters, both of which love to throw rocks at corporations, the banks, the eeeeevil rich folk (ignoring that she's one of them of course).

She is telling her base what she knows won't turn them off and trying to attract the Sanders voters. In other words, she's pandering. Of course.

I was a bad teenager. It can offer perspective but beyond that it's pretty irrelevant to most topics.

I was a bad teenager. It can offer perspective but beyond that it's pretty irrelevant to most topics.

Meh, you seem like you know the score, it makes no diff to me what happened

Demand isn't a directive. People can't order businesses to start up. You are misusing the word. The facts is they can demand shit all day long and nothing happens. It only happens when someone is willing and able to provide the goods or services.

Most businesses are not a necessity. Creating a niche demand is on the maker. The more I advertise the more demand I create. Which often results in new hires.

Demand creates the opportunity for someone to create a business. In itself that demand doesn't create anything any more than your stomach rumbling makes a sandwich.

The Clintons made their fortune off the backs of Taxpayers. They've milked Government for all they could get out of it. I mean, Hillary Clinton's been chauffeured around her entire life. Rumor has it, she can't even drive a vehicle. She usually evades the question when asked about it.

They don't know what real work is. They relied on their corruption and Government handouts most of their lives. Hillary Clinton especially, is the last person anyone should seek information on creating jobs. She's completely clueless.
huh? what?

be specific with your CLAIM that Clinton's made their fortune off tax payer's backs....

They've milked Taxpayers all their lives. They're corrupt career politicians.

Demand isn't a directive. People can't order businesses to start up. You are misusing the word. The facts is they can demand shit all day long and nothing happens. It only happens when someone is willing and able to provide the goods or services.
It takes BOTH to make capitalism work....but the demand comes first, then the supply to fulfill the demand....

and it's tricky....having enough supply to meet the demand...sometimes you have too much, which stagnates your inventory, and sometimes you have too little, and are always playing catch up and missing sales in the meantime.

It takes BOTH to make capitalism work....but the demand comes first, then the supply to fulfill the demand....

and it's tricky....having enough supply to meet the demand...sometimes you have too much, which stagnates your inventory, and sometimes you have too little, and are always playing catch up and missing sales in the meantime.
Except the demand didn't come first. Creativity/ingenuity by product makers design & create new products. They then advertise these products which creates the demand if the product or service is worthy.

My phone rings more when I advertise. Demand didn't suddenly rise just as my advertising began. I created the connection just like I create the jobs that result from that connection.

Yep, business is based on supply and demand. But the demand doesn't create the business. How successful the business is is beside the point.

Take a musician. He makes music that wasn't there before, no demand for it. People like it and want to buy the music. The demand didn't create the business, the supply did.

How does someone this delusional get elected? Serious question. And the answer does not involve the name Trump. TRY to stay on topic...

The average American is STUPID. The average Democrat isn't even as smart as the average American.

Hence our elected leaders

next question.

Lefties seem to think a demand creates jobs. It does play a role but how a business approaches that demand is where the creation comes in. Simply answering a call requesting a service does not secure that job.
My presentation, overhead, methodology, references, portfolio, pricing, ability to adjust to customers needs no matter how ridiculous they might be, determining if a job is profitable enough to take on.....etc

And just to prove a point at least HALF of my remodel jobs have thousands of dollars in upgrades added to them because of my ability to sell water to a fish. Those upgrades, which create jobs & revenue, were neither a demand or even thought about by most consumers. That is my drive not their need.

Forum List

Back