Hillary Clinton says Police are ‘Terrorizing’ Communities!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Well officers...seems this is a good reason to throw this bitch, and THUG lover to the sidewalk!

She's jumped onto the #BlackLivesMatter bandwagon and seems to not support law enforcement.
(Excerpt) Read more at aim.org ...

Police should refuse to provide her any protective services beyond that given everyone else.

I suppose, from a criminal's point of view, police "terrorizing" communities is probably a true statement.

Once again in her defense. She has every right to be upset with law enforcement. It won't be long until the FBI will come knocking. Who wouldn't be pissed?

obama-sharpton-blm-race-tfernandez.png

how sick and pathetic is that? condemning the very people SHE WANTS to Represent?

she's taken over for the thugs in the BLM and pushing Obama's agenda until the very end of his days. don't vote for more of this crap

I suppose, from a criminal's point of view, police "terrorizing" communities is probably a true statement.

Seems a common theme among Liberals.

Remember this:
"WASHINGTON – In accusations about American troops reminiscent of what the young John Kerry said to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in 1971, the senator and 2004 Democratic presidential nominee told CBS “Face the Nation” host Bob Schieffer there was no reason for U.S. soldiers to continue “terrorizing” Iraqi children."
Read more at Kerry: ‘U.S. soldiersterrorize kids’

Well officers...seems this is a good reason to throw this bitch, and THUG lover to the sidewalk!

She's jumped onto the #BlackLivesMatter bandwagon and seems to not support law enforcement.
(Excerpt) Read more at aim.org ...

good god hillary

pandering to the criminal element

--LOL

Hillary have you met Quentin Tarantino? He could give you some pointers on being anti cop.

"I'm sorry Mrs, Clinton, but our officers have important matters to attend to and will be unavailable to assist with security and crowd control at your upcoming appearance. We wish you all the success."
Sincerely,

Those 'terrorist" cops

Forum List

Back