🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton To Call For 'End To The Era Of Mass Incarceration' of Blacks In Major Speech

NVKawCh.jpg

I like how everyone dislikes blacks so much they are willing to ignore this blatent racist shit to talk about them.

Because they abhor racism right?

*crickets*

You need to see someone about your racial hatred.

Seriously. It's eating you up inside

Stop the war on American Citizens who use non government approved recreational drugs. That will cut the prisoner rate significantly. Pardon all non-violent drug war captives.
Gee, what brought all this on was the death of a convicted drug dealer while he was in custody (and that he apparently didn't disclose to police).....

So you advocate killing people off by selling them illegal drugs?????

No. Get rid of the black market, no pun intended.
So you are advocating getting rid of the drug dealers and letting the government market drugs and kill people off with drug overdoses????? Or destroy the lives of those they can't kill?????

After all, this entire conversation was brought up by the arrest of someone who wasn't convicted of dealing pot, but dealt harder drugs....

No again. I'm all for Capitalism. More people are killed by impurities of black market drugs than by overdose.

This conversation was brought up by the as of yet unexplained death of a suspect while in police custody during a ride in a police van.
They're working on it..... The latest revelation is that the suspect had spinal surgery the week before and ignored his doctor's orders, preferring to get out and run the streets....

So it will be interesting to see how this plays out... If he didn't tell the cops about the surgery, the suspect could have played a major part in what happened.....

I'll wait for their report.

Forum List

Back