Hillary Clinton: Trump Started His Racist Campaign To Discredit Obama's Citizenship

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Well, the bottom line is that Obama is indeed not a natural born Article 2 Section 1 Citizen. Also, he has a 100% fraudulent birth certificate confirmed from a lengthy investigation by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office. Bottom line, unless we see an authentic original birth certificate with a state raised seal, we just can't confirm his true birth origins. One thing is clear though, Obama gave his literary agent the country where he was born in way back in 1991.

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg.cf.jpg

Well, the bottom line is that Obama is indeed not a natural born Article 2 Section 1 Citizen. Also, he has a 100% fraudulent birth certificate confirmed from a lengthy investigation by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office. Bottom line, unless we see an authentic original birth certificate with a state raised seal, we just can't confirm his true birth origins. One thing is clear though, Obama gave his literary agent the country where he was born in way back in 1991.

Cave chimps trying to convince themselves. How is that working out getting Obama impeached? :laugh:

Cave chimps trying to convince themselves. How is that working out getting Obama impeached? :laugh:
true I'd say more but I'm on the slowdown for bad posters.

oh Hillary, you are a one track snake politician. how about getting to you stinking POLICES you plan on soaking us taxpayers to pay for?
Meanwhile, 69,286 posts later, we are still waiting for one of them to make just a little sense.

HOW DARE HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON CALL SOMEONE ENDORSED BY BEN CARSON & PASTOR MARK BURNS A RACIST!

I am still waiting to hear what Trump has said that is racist about blacks. Or for that matter anyone else.

Before all the left wingers jump in, no I am not kidding, you need to show me.

Meanwhile Mrs. Tuzla Clinton thinks blacks are super predators and need brought to heel. Wow would it be interesting if Trump had said such racist words.

I am still waiting to hear what Trump has said that is racist about blacks. Or for that matter anyone else.

I dont think anyone thinks youre important enough to try and convince. If you havent heard what Trump has said that is racist then thats your problem. Your views wont change what I heard.

I've got a quote from a Vanity Fair article from 1990 where he says flat out that he won't join any clubs in Palm Beach because they don't let in blacks or jews.

I've got a quote from a Vanity Fair article from 1990 where he says flat out that he won't join any clubs in Palm Beach because they don't let in blacks or jews.

And here it is:

After The Gold Rush

The Trumps had bought Mar-a-Lago only a few months earlier, but already they had become Palm Beach curiosities. Across the road was the Bath and Tennis Club, “the B and T,” as the locals called it, and it was said that the Trumps had yet to be invited to join. “Utter bullshit! They kiss my ass in Palm Beach,” Trump told me recently. “Those phonies! That club called me and asked me if they could have my consent to use part of my beach to expand the space for their cabanas! I said, ‘Of course!’ Do you think if I wanted to be a member they would have turned me down? I wouldn’t join that club, because they don’t take blacks and Jews.”

I dont think anyone thinks youre important enough to try and convince. If you havent heard what Trump has said that is racist then thats your problem. Your views wont change what I heard.

He ran the first club in Palm Beach that accepted blacks and Jews. Mar a Lago. Prove he's a racist or shut up.

From 1990 in an unflattering pro Ivanka piece in Vanity Fair. The author wasn't sucking up to him.

"They kiss my ass in Palm Beach,” Trump told me recently. “Those phonies! That club called me and asked me if they could have my consent to use part of my beach to expand the space for their cabanas! I said, ‘Of course!’

Do you think if I wanted to be a member they would have turned me down?

I wouldn't join that club because they don't take blacks and Jews
.”

After The Gold Rush

And here it is:

After The Gold Rush

The Trumps had bought Mar-a-Lago only a few months earlier, but already they had become Palm Beach curiosities. Across the road was the Bath and Tennis Club, “the B and T,” as the locals called it, and it was said that the Trumps had yet to be invited to join. “Utter bullshit! They kiss my ass in Palm Beach,” Trump told me recently. “Those phonies! That club called me and asked me if they could have my consent to use part of my beach to expand the space for their cabanas! I said, ‘Of course!’ Do you think if I wanted to be a member they would have turned me down? I wouldn’t join that club, because they don’t take blacks and Jews.”

:)

It's a great article and it is not pro Trump. But it really explores the world of a driven man who has to succeed at every thing he sets his mind to.

He ran the first club in Palm Beacth that accepted blacks and Jews. Mar a Lago. Prove he's a racist or shut up.
From 1990 in an unflattering pro Ivanka piece in Vanity Fair. The author wasn't sucking up to him.

"They kiss my ass in Palm Beach,” Trump told me recently. “Those phonies! That club called me and asked me if they could have my consent to use part of my beach to expand the space for their cabanas! I said, ‘Of course!’

.”

After The Gold Rush
I dont have to prove he is a racist nor will I shut up. He has proven he is a racist with his comments. Its on you and Trump to prove he is not a racist. Do you really think allowing Jews and Blacks into a club means he is not racist? Whats the logic stream look like on that assumption?

Actually, all I wanted was for folks like yourself not to post what you just posted, wasted effort on my part. The truth is I doubt there is anything that a liberal can tell me I would believe.

BTW pinky finger on the right hand is an apostrophe.

He ran the first club in Palm Beacth that accepted blacks and Jews. Mar a Lago. Prove he's a racist or shut up.

.”

After The Gold Rush
I dont have to prove he is a racist nor will I shut up. He has proven he is a racist with his comments. Its on you and Trump to prove he is not a racist. Do you really think allowing Jews and Blacks into a club means he is not racist? Whats the logic stream look like on that assumption?

How in the hell can anyone prove he didn't say what you didn't quote? Since we have to take your word for what he said, then take my word, he isn't a racist. Do you think that barring jews and blacks from a club means someone is not a racist? What world are we having the pleasure of you posting?

Actually, all I wanted was for folks like yourself not to post what you just posted, wasted effort on my part. The truth is I doubt there is anything that a liberal can tell me I would believe.

BTW pinky finger on the right hand is an apostrophe.
Sorry I was unable to conform to your desires.

I know where the apostrophe key is. I just dont bother using it unless necessary.

Forum List

Back