Hillary Clinton: Trump Started His Racist Campaign To Discredit Obama's Citizenship

I am still waiting to hear what Trump has said that is racist about blacks. Or for that matter anyone else.

Before all the left wingers jump in, no I am not kidding, you need to show me.

Well he was a big voice in the birther thing .

And there was that justice dept settlement when he wasn't letting blacks in his apartments .

But I do agree that he hasn't come out wh an anti black statement . But he has done the Mexicans .

Do you think that that the questions from the left concerning McCain, Cruz and Rubio are all based on racism? I seriously no doubt that if Obama were white with the same history the exact same things would be said.

McCain and Cruz were born in other countries ! Obama was born on U.S. soil . Just like trump . Why doesn't anyone question trumps birthright??

We have been over this time and again. But to summarize. The book jacket, makes Obama a default birther, the first one. I can't even imagine anyone with a past like Obama's, anyone would question it. The first law suit challenging his birthplace was a democrat. It happened during the primary. Then Micelle calls Kenya, Obama homeland. What in the hell did she mean by that statement?. But there were birth announcements which would be hard to forge. So yes he was born in Hawaii. How many other presidents lived in another country under an assumed name? That much we do know for sure.

Its not a 'book jacket'. Nor did Obama write it.

Remember....you don't actually know what the fuck you're talking about.

CgnDEkCWgAEaMRy.jpg

I am still waiting to hear what Trump has said that is racist about blacks. Or for that matter anyone else.

And there was that justice dept settlement when he wasn't letting blacks in his apartments .

But I do agree that he hasn't come out wh an anti black statement . But he has done the Mexicans .

Do you think that that the questions from the left concerning McCain, Cruz and Rubio are all based on racism? I seriously no doubt that if Obama were white with the same history the exact same things would be said.

McCain and Cruz were born in other countries ! Obama was born on U.S. soil . Just like trump . Why doesn't anyone question trumps birthright??

We have been over this time and again. But to summarize. The book jacket, makes Obama a default birther, the first one. I can't even imagine anyone with a past like Obama's, anyone would question it. The first law suit challenging his birthplace was a democrat. It happened during the primary. Then Micelle calls Kenya, Obama homeland. What in the hell did she mean by that statement?. But there were birth announcements which would be hard to forge. So yes he was born in Hawaii. How many other presidents lived in another country under an assumed name? That much we do know for sure.

You split hairs. I hope you are not a hair stylist that would just be one more thing you suck at.

Whether or not he wrote it he had to know about it. But I am winning to admit a mistake, he may not be the first birther, the person who wrote the pamphlet is the first.

The birth announcents aren't concrete evidence of place of birth. I'll let American patriot Mike Zullo explain why. Go to exactly 118:00 in the video.

I dont think anyone thinks youre important enough to try and convince. If you havent heard what Trump has said that is racist then thats your problem. Your views wont change what I heard.

He ran the first club in Palm Beacth that accepted blacks and Jews. Mar a Lago. Prove he's a racist or shut up.
From 1990 in an unflattering pro Ivanka piece in Vanity Fair. The author wasn't sucking up to him.

"They kiss my ass in Palm Beach,” Trump told me recently. “Those phonies! That club called me and asked me if they could have my consent to use part of my beach to expand the space for their cabanas! I said, ‘Of course!’

Do you think if I wanted to be a member they would have turned me down?

I wouldn't join that club because they don't take blacks and Jews
.”

After The Gold Rush
I dont have to prove he is a racist nor will I shut up. He has proven he is a racist with his comments. Its on you and Trump to prove he is not a racist. Do you really think allowing Jews and Blacks into a club means he is not racist? Whats the logic stream look like on that assumption?

Now I missed this post of yours back then.

Fuck you. You say he's racist. You fucking prove it.

Forum List

Back