Hillary Clinton: Trump Started His Racist Campaign To Discredit Obama's Citizenship

He ran the first club in Palm Beacth that accepted blacks and Jews. Mar a Lago. Prove he's a racist or shut up.
From 1990 in an unflattering pro Ivanka piece in Vanity Fair. The author wasn't sucking up to him.

"They kiss my ass in Palm Beach,” Trump told me recently. “Those phonies! That club called me and asked me if they could have my consent to use part of my beach to expand the space for their cabanas! I said, ‘Of course!’

Do you think if I wanted to be a member they would have turned me down?

I wouldn't join that club because they don't take blacks and Jews
.”

After The Gold Rush
I dont have to prove he is a racist nor will I shut up. He has proven he is a racist with his comments. Its on you and Trump to prove he is not a racist. Do you really think allowing Jews and Blacks into a club means he is not racist? Whats the logic stream look like on that assumption?
What has Trump actually said that's racist?
Several things that I have heard. If you need to know specifics then look it up on google.
No. You made the claim. Now provide proof!
The days of slavery are over. Get off your lazy white ass and look it up. :laugh:
Give me the proof boy. Mind your White master!

I dont have to prove he is a racist nor will I shut up. He has proven he is a racist with his comments. Its on you and Trump to prove he is not a racist. Do you really think allowing Jews and Blacks into a club means he is not racist? Whats the logic stream look like on that assumption?
What has Trump actually said that's racist?
Several things that I have heard. If you need to know specifics then look it up on google.
No. You made the claim. Now provide proof!
The days of slavery are over. Get off your lazy white ass and look it up. :laugh:
Give me the proof boy. Mind your White master!
I can only give you some hair lice repellent. If you want proof you need to listen to Trump.
laugh.gif

I am still waiting to hear what Trump has said that is racist about blacks. Or for that matter anyone else.

Before all the left wingers jump in, no I am not kidding, you need to show me.

Well he was a big voice in the birther thing .

And there was that justice dept settlement when he wasn't letting blacks in his apartments .

But I do agree that he hasn't come out wh an anti black statement . But he has done the Mexicans .

Do you think that that the questions from the left concerning McCain, Cruz and Rubio are all based on racism? I seriously no doubt that if Obama were white with the same history the exact same things would be said.

I am still waiting to hear what Trump has said that is racist about blacks. Or for that matter anyone else.

I dont think anyone thinks youre important enough to try and convince. If you havent heard what Trump has said that is racist then thats your problem. Your views wont change what I heard.

He ran the first club in Palm Beacth that accepted blacks and Jews. Mar a Lago. Prove he's a racist or shut up.
From 1990 in an unflattering pro Ivanka piece in Vanity Fair. The author wasn't sucking up to him.

"They kiss my ass in Palm Beach,” Trump told me recently. “Those phonies! That club called me and asked me if they could have my consent to use part of my beach to expand the space for their cabanas! I said, ‘Of course!’

.”

After The Gold Rush

How in the hell can anyone prove he didn't say what you didn't quote? Since we have to take your word for what he said, then take my word, he isn't a racist. Do you think that barring jews and blacks from a club means someone is not a racist? What world are we having the pleasure of you posting?
I already told you that you lack the credibility for me to take your word for it. You are free to think he isnt racist. I know better.

Can't prove something that didn't happen.

Here you can borrow these, then you won't look so ignorant. ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' Use as many as you want, you're a liberal you'll like them they are free.

anybody that believes racism wasn't behind the birther movement is only fooling themselves
Basically.

And Donald Trump was KING of the Birfers.

Bombshell: ‘Washington Post’ Confirms Hillary Clinton Started the Birther Movement

Did Hillary Clinton start the Obama birther movement?

"There is no record that Clinton herself or anyone within her campaign ever advanced the charge that Obama was not born in the United States. A review by our fellow fact-checkers at Factcheck.org reported that no journalist who investigated this ever found a connection to anyone in the Clinton organization."

I dont think anyone thinks youre important enough to try and convince. If you havent heard what Trump has said that is racist then thats your problem. Your views wont change what I heard.

.”

After The Gold Rush

How in the hell can anyone prove he didn't say what you didn't quote? Since we have to take your word for what he said, then take my word, he isn't a racist. Do you think that barring jews and blacks from a club means someone is not a racist? What world are we having the pleasure of you posting?
I already told you that you lack the credibility for me to take your word for it. You are free to think he isnt racist. I know better.

Can't prove something that didn't happen.

Here you can borrow these, then you won't look so ignorant. ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' Use as many as you want, you're a liberal you'll like them they are free.
I didnt ask you to prove anything. I just let you know you lacked the credibility to do so.

anybody that believes racism wasn't behind the birther movement is only fooling themselves
Basically.

Bombshell: ‘Washington Post’ Confirms Hillary Clinton Started the Birther Movement

"There is no record that Clinton herself or anyone within her campaign ever advanced the charge that Obama was not born in the United States. A review by our fellow fact-checkers at Factcheck.org reported that no journalist who investigated this ever found a connection to anyone in the Clinton organization."

Factcheck is bogus. Liberal all the way. Major donor is a Kerry Obama supporter.

Basically.

Factcheck is bogus. Liberal all the way. Major donor is a Kerry Obama supporter.
I think you meant Brietbart is bogus. Thats where the story came from that Lilah was afraid to link. :laugh:

Well, the bottom line is that Obama is indeed not a natural born Article 2 Section 1 Citizen. Also, he has a 100% fraudulent birth certificate confirmed from a lengthy investigation by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office. Bottom line, unless we see an authentic original birth certificate with a state raised seal, we just can't confirm his true birth origins. One thing is clear though, Obama gave his literary agent the country where he was born in way back in 1991.

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg.cf.jpg

Hitlery is a fine one to throw rocks at anyone.

Talk about ludicrous.

What has Trump actually said ...
---
Donald said this:
"I'm a Presbyterian. I think religion is a wonderful thing."
He showed some smarts there by not mentioning God; he avoided being challenged to demonstrate God's "birth cerificate".

Birthers who believe in their God are hypocrites.

And there was that justice dept settlement when he wasn't letting blacks in his apartments .

But I do agree that he hasn't come out wh an anti black statement . But he has done the Mexicans .

Do you think that that the questions from the left concerning McCain, Cruz and Rubio are all based on racism? I seriously no doubt that if Obama were white with the same history the exact same things would be said.

McCain and Cruz were born in other countries ! Obama was born on U.S. soil . Just like trump . Why doesn't anyone question trumps birthright??

McCain and Cruz were born in other countries ! Obama was born on U.S. soil . Just like trump . Why doesn't anyone question trumps birthright??

We have been over this time and again. But to summarize. The book jacket, makes Obama a default birther, the first one. I can't even imagine anyone with a past like Obama's, anyone would question it. The first law suit challenging his birthplace was a democrat. It happened during the primary. Then Micelle calls Kenya, Obama homeland. What in the hell did she mean by that statement?. But there were birth announcements which would be hard to forge. So yes he was born in Hawaii. How many other presidents lived in another country under an assumed name? That much we do know for sure.

We have been over this time and again. But to summarize. The book jacket, makes Obama a default birther, the first one. I can't even imagine anyone with a past like Obama's, anyone would question it. The first law suit challenging his birthplace was a democrat. It happened during the primary. Then Micelle calls Kenya, Obama homeland. What in the hell did she mean by that statement?. But there were birth announcements which would be hard to forge. So yes he was born in Hawaii. How many other presidents lived in another country under an assumed name? That much we do know for sure.

Yeah so you take some blathering off a school publication over an actual gov issued birth certificate .

But hey, 9 month pregnant women often fly off from Hawaii to Kenya !!!

trump wanted obamaS school records too . Has trump released his own now that he's running?

Well, the bottom line is that Obama is indeed not a natural born Article 2 Section 1 Citizen.

Except that he is a natural born citizen. And meets every critiera to be president.

But other than that, sure.

Also, he has a 100% fraudulent birth certificate confirmed from a lengthy investigation by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office.

Then show us the official police report from Maricopa County. Its been about half a decade. And still, nothing.

And of course, the State of Hawaii already affirmed that all of the information on the birth certificate is accurate. So a 100% accurate 'forgery'? That's the stupidist fucking thing I've ever heard.

Bottom line, unless we see an authentic original birth certificate with a state raised seal, we just can't confirm his true birth origins. One thing is clear though, Obama gave his literary agent the country where he was born in way back in 1991.

Bottom line, the issue was resolved in 2008 with Obama's COLB. Obama was born in Hawaii.

Get used to the idea.

Forum List

Back