Hillary Clinton: Trump Started His Racist Campaign To Discredit Obama's Citizenship

I am still waiting to hear what Trump has said that is racist about blacks. Or for that matter anyone else.

Before all the left wingers jump in, no I am not kidding, you need to show me.
I dont think anyone thinks youre important enough to try and convince. If you havent heard what Trump has said that is racist then thats your problem. Your views wont change what I heard.

He ran the first club in Palm Beacth that accepted blacks and Jews. Mar a Lago. Prove he's a racist or shut up.
From 1990 in an unflattering pro Ivanka piece in Vanity Fair. The author wasn't sucking up to him.

"They kiss my ass in Palm Beach,” Trump told me recently. “Those phonies! That club called me and asked me if they could have my consent to use part of my beach to expand the space for their cabanas! I said, ‘Of course!’

Do you think if I wanted to be a member they would have turned me down?

I wouldn't join that club because they don't take blacks and Jews
.”

After The Gold Rush
I dont have to prove he is a racist nor will I shut up. He has proven he is a racist with his comments. Its on you and Trump to prove he is not a racist. Do you really think allowing Jews and Blacks into a club means he is not racist? Whats the logic stream look like on that assumption?

How in the hell can anyone prove he didn't say what you didn't quote? Since we have to take your word for what he said, then take my word, he isn't a racist. Do you think that barring jews and blacks from a club means someone is not a racist? What world are we having the pleasure of you posting?
I already told you that you lack the credibility for me to take your word for it. You are free to think he isnt racist. I know better.

I am still waiting to hear what Trump has said that is racist about blacks. Or for that matter anyone else.

I dont think anyone thinks youre important enough to try and convince. If you havent heard what Trump has said that is racist then thats your problem. Your views wont change what I heard.

Actually, all I wanted was for folks like yourself not to post what you just posted, wasted effort on my part. The truth is I doubt there is anything that a liberal can tell me I would believe.

BTW pinky finger on the right hand is an apostrophe.
Sorry I was unable to conform to your desires.

I know where the apostrophe key is. I just dont bother using it unless necessary.

It is necessary when using a contraction we at least are trying to post in English.

He ran the first club in Palm Beacth that accepted blacks and Jews. Mar a Lago. Prove he's a racist or shut up.
From 1990 in an unflattering pro Ivanka piece in Vanity Fair. The author wasn't sucking up to him.

"They kiss my ass in Palm Beach,” Trump told me recently. “Those phonies! That club called me and asked me if they could have my consent to use part of my beach to expand the space for their cabanas! I said, ‘Of course!’

.”

After The Gold Rush
I dont have to prove he is a racist nor will I shut up. He has proven he is a racist with his comments. Its on you and Trump to prove he is not a racist. Do you really think allowing Jews and Blacks into a club means he is not racist? Whats the logic stream look like on that assumption?
What has Trump actually said that's racist?

Actually, all I wanted was for folks like yourself not to post what you just posted, wasted effort on my part. The truth is I doubt there is anything that a liberal can tell me I would believe.

BTW pinky finger on the right hand is an apostrophe.
Sorry I was unable to conform to your desires.

I know where the apostrophe key is. I just dont bother using it unless necessary.

It is necessary when using a contraction we at least are trying to post in English.
No it isnt necessary. If it was necessary then you wouldnt be able to read my posts. You wouldnt understand text messaging either. This is why I dont trust your judgement.

.”

After The Gold Rush
Several things that I have heard. If you need to know specifics then look it up on google.

Well he was a big voice in the birther thing .

And there was that justice dept settlement when he wasn't letting blacks in his apartments .

But I do agree that he hasn't come out wh an anti black statement . But he has done the Mexicans .

.”

After The Gold Rush
Several things that I have heard. If you need to know specifics then look it up on google.

you made the claim, the burden of proof is on you. We will wait----------------------------------------------------------------------------zzzzzzzz------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------zzzzzzzzz

Well he was a big voice in the birther thing .

And there was that justice dept settlement when he wasn't letting blacks in his apartments .

But I do agree that he hasn't come out wh an anti black statement . But he has done the Mexicans .

he has come out against Mexican criminals, drug dealers, and rapists, but not Mexicans in general. You continue to lie.

Hillary wants to spend money on infrastructure. Republicans think that's a waste.

They want to live in a country as developed as Afghanistan.

When they see stories like this, they laugh and laugh and laugh. Then they tell the survivors to "quit whining".

Minnesota Bridge Collapse Survivors Take Pieces Of It Home

If Hillary wants to spend money on infrastructure maybe she should get a job at Goldman Sachs?

Hillary wants to spend money on infrastructure. Republicans think that's a waste.

They want to live in a country as developed as Afghanistan.

When they see stories like this, they laugh and laugh and laugh. Then they tell the survivors to "quit whining".

Minnesota Bridge Collapse Survivors Take Pieces Of It Home

If Hillary wants to spend money on infrastructure maybe she should get a job at Goldman Sachs?

why work, she is already on their payroll.

.”

After The Gold Rush

you made the claim, the burden of proof is on you. We will wait----------------------------------------------------------------------------zzzzzzzz------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------zzzzzzzzz
Who told you I was trying to prove something? Dont wait. You are no one worth proving anything to.

You know good and well Trump supporters will gloss over that inconvenient stuff.
laugh.gif

I don't think Trump gives a crap about Obama because he wont be facing him in the election. And it is funny that Hillary would mention Trump being a 'birther' when it was her supporters - and insider hit squad known for such attacks without leaving 'fingerprints' - are the ones who initially started the whole thing when he started kicking her ass in the nomination process.

Of course Barry didn't help when he sealed every public record out there, fanning the flames of speculations. On one of his books I believe it was his editor who mentioned Barry was born in Kenya, later claiming it was a typo. (That's one helluva typo.)

Do I think Barry was born in the US or not. I don't care. I have never cared. It never has been important and never will be. I think people still dwelling on this issue are doing so only to continue to make olitical hay out of it for their wn or their own candidate's benefit.

I suggest (and would love to see) all the B$ like this and nasty attacks go away and for the candidates and America t focus on the issues.

anybody that believes racism wasn't behind the birther movement is only fooling themselves

.”

After The Gold Rush
No. You made the claim. Now provide proof!

.”

After The Gold Rush
No. You made the claim. Now provide proof!
The days of slavery are over. Get off your lazy white ass and look it up. :laugh:

Forum List

Back