Hillary Clinton wants the Bill of Rights repealed if she is elected, this is proof

Seriously people, the people who aim to vote for Hillary and who are actively supporting her do not have the intelligence of Curly Stooge

http://stupid-people.net/stupid people 2.jpg

Nearly 20% of Trump Fans Think Freeing the Slaves Was a Bad Idea

I mean, if your proof is asking the supporters what they think, then what does this say about Trump?

Says a member of the democrat party of the kkk.....

No, says Trump's own supporters. Here. In the present. You can trot out that bit of history if you want but right now, right here, it's Trump's supporters that came out against the Emancipation Proclamation. So if you're asking trying to connect the modern KKK to anyone you need look no farther than Trump.

Seriously people, the people who aim to vote for Hillary and who are actively supporting her do not have the intelligence of Curly Stooge

I mean, if your proof is asking the supporters what they think, then what does this say about Trump?

No, says Trump's own supporters. Here. In the present. You can trot out that bit of history if you want but right now, right here, it's Trump's supporters that came out against the Emancipation Proclamation. So if you're asking trying to connect the modern KKK to anyone you need look no farther than Trump.

I prefer my party's history...freeing your slaves....

...and you're ignoring your party's present. I understand. It's not easy knowing your guy has the support of racists and neonazis, but the first step to solving a problem is admitting you have one.

...and you're ignoring your party's present. I understand. It's not easy knowing your guy has the support of racists and neonazis, but the first step to solving a problem is admitting you have one.

Awwww...you're mad were freeing your slaves again.....how cute....

Red herring.

It only matters if you ask both Hillary supporters and Trump supporters the same question.

It would but ironic if 30% or more of Hillary's supporters felt freeing slaves was a good idea. It also is important to see the exact question as it was worded before you could come to a valid hypothesis on why they feel that way.

Red herring.

It only matters if you ask both Hillary supporters and Trump supporters the same question.

It would but ironic if 30% or more of Hillary's supporters felt freeing slaves was a good idea. It also is important to see the exact question as it was worded before you could come to a valid hypothesis on why they feel that way.

Generally speaking, I think the effort to tar a candidate by interviewing their supporters is a pretty sill method anyways. But if you hold that the OP is a valid way to examine what Hillary stands for, then right there in the link I've posted you've got a valid way to measure what Trump's stand for.

Slaves are freed buddy. What have you done recently? Oh yeah, oppose the Emancipation Proclamation. Good work there!

Slaves are freed buddy. What have you done recently? Oh yeah, oppose the Emancipation Proclamation. Good work there!
Your respect for my party is duly noted.....buddy......

Red herring.

Generally speaking, I think the effort to tar a candidate by interviewing their supporters is a pretty sill method anyways. But if you hold that the OP is a valid way to examine what Hillary stands for, then right there in the link I've posted you've got a valid way to measure what Trump's stand for.

The title isn't valid.

If a candidate can be judged by who supports them, it is unfair in real life. However, using Hillary's own rationale against Trump, (he's a racist because his supporters are racist) it's only fair to call her an idiot, because many of her supporters definitely are idiots.

Forum List

Back