Hillary Clinton Won FL, NC, PENN, and WI, according to Exit Polls

I thought you said the exit polls and the recount are related.

You Repugs know that most Americans view you racist fuckers as a joke, which is why Trump lost the popular vote by a wide margin. Trump will never be the legitimate president in the eyes of most Americans. Case Closed.

And it's why you fuck holes get so pissy and defensive about me reporting the truth about how this election was stolen from Clinton.

Just another mistake you made.

Yes, Hillary's popular vote margin is very impressive.
Enough illegal votes can do that. Too bad she still lost, eh?

pissy and defensive about me reporting the truth

You did? Link?

You really want me to post a link that Hillary won the popular vote by more than 2 million? Even a sorry Repug fucker such as you can find that information on your own.

And the fact that most Americans think Trump and the Repug Party are a fucking joke? C'mon fucktard, that's like asking me to prove the sky is blue.

And of course, you have absolutely nothing about millions of illegals voting. Just more bullshit from you Repug bigots.

You really want me to post a link that Hillary won the popular vote by more than 2 million?

If you'd like. Do you want me to post a link explaining the Electoral College?

And the fact that most Americans think Trump and the Repug Party are a fucking joke?

The party which controls the House, Senate and Presidency? If you say so.

And of course, you have absolutely nothing about millions of illegals voting.

You know it's true.

Yep, I say so. Maybe you sorry Repug fuckers can actually win a presidential election AND get most of the votes for once. That would be a change of pace for you racist ass clowns.

But we both know you racist demented fucks can't do that. As I said, Trump and the Repug Party are a fucking joke.

There's currently 50 illegal aliens hiding in my basement, Fucktard the Clown. I mailed in all 50 of their absentee ballots.

Maybe you sorry Repug fuckers can actually win a presidential election AND get most of the votes for once.

Or just the House, Senate and Presidency.

Says Repug Fucktard the Clown. Those 50 illegal aliens in my basement aren't going to turn themselves in, I regret to tell you. Better call Trump or one of your fucktard KKK buddies to commence the round-up.

But they already voted, increasing Hillary's vote total. Mission Accomplished, Repug goober boy!

Doobie is such a whiney crybaby. The day before the election he claimed Clinton in a landslide and he was going to rub in the victory.

Now he is reduced to a bitter, skank loser. What a laughable low class idiot he now is.

Gee, that really hurts. Let me contemplate that while I count Hillary's 2 million vote lead.

You did? Link?

You really want me to post a link that Hillary won the popular vote by more than 2 million? Even a sorry Repug fucker such as you can find that information on your own.

And the fact that most Americans think Trump and the Repug Party are a fucking joke? C'mon fucktard, that's like asking me to prove the sky is blue.

And of course, you have absolutely nothing about millions of illegals voting. Just more bullshit from you Repug bigots.

You really want me to post a link that Hillary won the popular vote by more than 2 million?

And the fact that most Americans think Trump and the Repug Party are a fucking joke?

You know it's true.

Yep, I say so. Maybe you sorry Repug fuckers can actually win a presidential election AND get most of the votes for once. That would be a change of pace for you racist ass clowns.

But we both know you racist demented fucks can't do that. As I said, Trump and the Repug Party are a fucking joke.

There's currently 50 illegal aliens hiding in my basement, Fucktard the Clown. I mailed in all 50 of their absentee ballots.

Maybe you sorry Repug fuckers can actually win a presidential election AND get most of the votes for once.

Says Repug Fucktard the Clown. Those 50 illegal aliens in my basement aren't going to turn themselves in, I regret to tell you. Better call Trump or one of your fucktard KKK buddies to commence the round-up.

But they already voted, increasing Hillary's vote total. Mission Accomplished, Repug goober boy!

Moron..the kkk works for the democrats.....

20+ pages of "because exit polls"

Like watching a PCP tripper chew his own dick off while raging at the sky.

Lovely, lovely stuff. lol.

What can I say....all these pathetic Repugs foam at the mouth when I report the truth about how the 2016 election was stolen from Clinton. And then the Repug comforting circles jerks commence for several pages at a time.

That's a lot of damn circle jerks.

It's not evidence of jack. no way to study it, verify it or anything else, which, of course, makes it perfect for a conspiracy theorist, now doesn't it.

Of course I think you know that....

What can I say....all these pathetic Repugs foam at the mouth when I report the truth about how the 2016 election was stolen from Clinton. And then the Repug comforting circles jerks commence for several pages at a time.

It's not evidence of jack. no way to study it, verify it or anything else, which, of course, makes it perfect for a conspiracy theorist, now doesn't it.

Exit polls certainly can be studied. They've been used before by the United Nations and the State Dept to identify election fraud in the past, like the Ukraine election in 2004.

And they should be studied by the United Nations for this election, because Clinton was robbed.

You know it's true.

Moron..the kkk works for the democrats.....

Good one! You really told me, unsophisticated Repug goober boy. I'm simply no match for your goober eloquence and witty retorts. Please go easy on me.

Exit polls certainly can be studied. They've been used before by the United Nations and the State Dept to identify election fraud in the past, like the Ukraine election in 2004.

And they should be studied by the United Nations for this election, because Clinton was robbed.

Go ahead then, construct and validate a study using exit polling data
that proves this election was stolen.

I'll be waiting for that result from any body that wants to make that argument, prove it and see it withstand actual analysis.

I'll be waiting for that result from any body that wants to make that argument, prove it and see it withstand actual analysis.

I've been posting since two weeks before the election that Clinton needed a 3.9% lead in the national polls to have a 50/50 shot at the EV.

Guess what, she was no where near that. Her defeat was predictable.

But that takes some math skills Dems obviously don't have.

[
Sure I've got evidence. I kindly posted the exit poll results in post #1, Repug goober lump of shit.

Please let me know if you need me to post it again. More than happy to oblige!
Exit polls are 'evidence' as no one is required to answer or answer honestly.

Anericans HATED the media this election. I have friends who purposefully LIED to the media, giving them false exit poll info JUST to skew the info. I am sure they weren't alone.

You honestly believe that tje Exit poll numbers, not the VOTES CAST are more accurate? :p

Only an ignorant dumbass would believe Exit poll Numbers are more reliable and accurate than actual votes.

Good grief...

And you still didn't explain how the two are related.

How is a recount related to faulty polling?
Why do they have to be related?

Nobody liked Hillary's new car smell and she lost.
Now she can drown her sorrows in vodka.

And you can do the same. LOL!!!

You Repugs know that most Americans view you racist fuckers as a joke, which is why Trump lost the popular vote by a wide margin. Trump will never be the legitimate president in the eyes of most Americans. Case Closed.

And it's why you fuck holes get so pissy and defensive about me reporting the truth about how this election was stolen from Clinton.

You did? Link?

You know it's true.

We got the most votes in the States that counted.

Doobie is such a whiney crybaby. The day before the election he claimed Clinton in a landslide and he was going to rub in the victory.

Now he is reduced to a bitter, skank loser. What a laughable low class idiot he now is.

He also promised to leave USMB the day after that, the little mommies boy is just a liar.

Read Was The 2004 Presidential Election Stolen? by MIT Professor Steve Freeman. He essentially proves that Kerry won the 2004 election, based on the exit poll results. The book was peer-reviewed by other academic experts on statistical analysis. Soon or later, some academic will perform a similar analysis of the 2016 election and come to the same conclusion.

I've been posting since two weeks before the election that Clinton needed a 3.9% lead in the national polls to have a 50/50 shot at the EV.

Yep, the polling has been bad for this election cycle. proof only that the polls should not be considered as anything more than informational in a loose sense.

Studies as far back as last December were citing sizeable discrepancies but nobody wanted to listen.

He also promised to leave USMB the day after that, the little mommies boy is just a liar.

Oh come on!! You don't want me to leave!!

After all, who else is going to remind your sorry ass that you are NRA Nut Job Repug goober lump of shit??? What are friends for???

Yep, the polling has been bad for this election cycle. proof only that the polls should not be considered as anything more than informational in a loose sense.

Studies as far back as last December were citing sizeable discrepancies but nobody wanted to listen.

Telephone polls mean absolutely nothing. Never have, never will. Exit polls do matter because they are accurate and they are reliable. This election was stolen from Clinton by fascist Repug election officials who don't believe in democracy.

You did? Link?

You know it's true.

We got the most votes in the States that counted.

"states that counted" according to who? You mean the current abhorrent misinterpretation of the Constitution? The Founding Fathers never intended for vote totals in the states to override the overall will of the American people, which in 2016 is Hillary Clinton.

Read Was The 2004 Presidential Election Stolen? by MIT Professor Steve Freeman. He essentially proves that Kerry won the 2004 election, based on the exit poll results. The book was peer-reviewed by other academic experts on statistical analysis. Soon or later, some academic will perform a similar analysis of the 2016 election and come to the same conclusion.

I'm sure someone will, and it's likely someone else will refute that, and people will decide who they want to believe.

Forum List

Back