Hillary Clinton Won FL, NC, PENN, and WI, according to Exit Polls

Trump DID NOT flip any dem states, dumb ass. That's the whole fucking point of this thread.
No, the point of this thread is Jill Stein isn't the ONLY butthurt snowflake who can't accept the election results. :p

Wrong again, Repug goober boy. Better luck next time.

Regardless of Jill Stein's recount efforts, the exit polls don't lie.

I know you're a liberal, but that's a special kind of stupid you've got going there.

What do the exit poll results have to do with Jill Stein's recount? Please enlighten me, lightweight.

I vote one way and tell the pollsters another. Simple.

Even a simpleton like you can understand......of course your IQ is below room temp.

Sure you do, goober.

And you still didn't explain how the two are related.

Your ignorance of US history explains why you believe the stupid shit you believe.

That's right, goober. A racist troll dumb fuck like you, who has probably never read a book during his miserable life, is going to educate me on the fantasy distinction between democracy vs republic according to the Founding Fathers. How fucking laughable.

You've got no facts, no game, and no intellect and we both know it. You just repeat what other idiot Repug fuckholes write on this board because you simply know nothing and are just a total poseur. You camp out on this Repug toxic sewer of a message board and post hate-filled horse shit all day....what a great life you've made for yourself.

Fuck off before I take another giant shit on your unremarkable, unsophisticated stupid fucking ass.

You post things like THAT...and then can't understand why voters in an exit poll would not be honest with people like you? It's liberals like you, DubyaDa...that made millions of Americans hide their true feelings because they didn't want to be viciously attacked for voicing them! But you can't SEE that...can you?

Yes, you Repug pussies are scared of big bad liberals like me. I guess I'll take that as a compliment.

It doesn't change the fact that you KKK and Alt Right Repug racist fucks are the party of intimidation, not us liberals. That's why the Southern Poverty Law Center has reported a marked increase in violence against minorities by Trump supporters since the election:

Update: Incidents of Hateful Harassment Since Election Day Now Number 701

And nobody buys the "reluctant Trump supporter" horse shit. Look how stupid you idiots acted at Trump's rallies, for fuck's sake. The only reason you all say this bullshit is that you don't want to admit that Repugs stealing this election is a distinct possibility.

Yes, you Repug pussies are scared of big bad liberals like me.

Everyone is laughing at you.

That's why the Southern Poverty Law Center has reported a marked increase in violence against minorities by Trump supporters since the election:

It's true, the black Trump supporters in Chicago have been shooting the Clinton supporters, non-stop!!!

No, your Repug circle jerk buddy said all you racist KKK and Alt Right assholes are afraid to tell liberals that you are Trump supporters. Go have your lover's quarrel with him.

And your other comment is typical Repug goober lies and distortion. I expect nothing less from you unremarkable fucks.

Do you whine less after your period ends, or is it non-stop with you?

This just in:

Hillary LOST
Trump is your next President
Snowflakes still in butthurt denial
Film at 11
:p

No, the point of this thread is Jill Stein isn't the ONLY butthurt snowflake who can't accept the election results. :p

I know you're a liberal, but that's a special kind of stupid you've got going there.

What do the exit poll results have to do with Jill Stein's recount? Please enlighten me, lightweight.

Even a simpleton like you can understand......of course your IQ is below room temp.

Sure you do, goober.

How is a recount related to faulty polling?
Why do they have to be related?

Nobody liked Hillary's new car smell and she lost.
Now she can drown her sorrows in vodka.

And you can do the same. LOL!!!

Sure you do, goober.

I thought you said the exit polls and the recount are related.

You Repugs know that most Americans view you racist fuckers as a joke, which is why Trump lost the popular vote by a wide margin. Trump will never be the legitimate president in the eyes of most Americans. Case Closed.

And it's why you fuck holes get so pissy and defensive about me reporting the truth about how this election was stolen from Clinton.

Sure you do, goober.

You Repugs know that most Americans view you racist fuckers as a joke, which is why Trump lost the popular vote by a wide margin. Trump will never be the legitimate president in the eyes of most Americans. Case Closed.

And it's why you fuck holes get so pissy and defensive about me reporting the truth about how this election was stolen from Clinton.
You know Hillary LOST, right Snowflake?!

Sure you do, goober.

Just another mistake you made.

Yes, Hillary's popular vote margin is very impressive.
Enough illegal votes can do that. Too bad she still lost, eh?

pissy and defensive about me reporting the truth

You did? Link?

Remember when these Snowflakes were bashing Trump because HE thought the election was rigged...and now the flip-floppers are delusionally whining about how the election was stolen...without having any evidence to back it up....

Remember when these Snowflakes were bashing Trump because HE thought the election was rigged...and now the flip-floppers are delusionally whining about how the election was stolen...without having any evidence to back it up....

Sure I've got evidence. I kindly posted the exit poll results in post #1, Repug goober lump of shit.

Please let me know if you need me to post it again. More than happy to oblige!

Sure you do, goober.

Hey dumb fuck, you're the one that keeps insisting exit polls never lie and that's why a recount is justified. You're the one connecting the two dipshit. Are you now saying the exit polls don't justify a recount?

Sure I've got evidence. I kindly posted the exit poll results in post #1, Repug goober lump of shit.

Sure I've got evidence. I kindly posted the exit poll results in post #1

Unless they polled 100% of the voters and you know no one lied, why should anyone care about the polls?

Sure you do, goober.

You did? Link?

You really want me to post a link that Hillary won the popular vote by more than 2 million? Even a sorry Repug fucker such as you can find that information on your own.

And the fact that most Americans think Trump and the Repug Party are a fucking joke? C'mon fucktard, that's like asking me to prove the sky is blue.

And of course, you have absolutely nothing about millions of illegals voting. Just more bullshit from you Repug bigots.

Sure you do, goober.

You did? Link?

You really want me to post a link that Hillary won the popular vote by more than 2 million? Even a sorry Repug fucker such as you can find that information on your own.

And the fact that most Americans think Trump and the Repug Party are a fucking joke? C'mon fucktard, that's like asking me to prove the sky is blue.

And of course, you have absolutely nothing about millions of illegals voting. Just more bullshit from you Repug bigots.

You really want me to post a link that Hillary won the popular vote by more than 2 million?

If you'd like. Do you want me to post a link explaining the Electoral College?

And the fact that most Americans think Trump and the Repug Party are a fucking joke?

The party which controls the House, Senate and Presidency? If you say so.

And of course, you have absolutely nothing about millions of illegals voting.

You know it's true.

Hillary Clinton won Florida, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to the exit polls. The story link and polling data are provided below.

I have a very difficult time believing the exit polls were "wrong" by such large amounts in all 4 of these states. Historically, exit polls are extremely reliable, which is why they are used by the United Nations to monitor elections in Third World countries. If the U.S. were a Third World country, the United Nations would be crying foul regarding this election.

I think the more logical explanation for why the exit polls were "wrong" by such a large amount is that Repug election officials stole this election for Trump in these 4 states. It happened to Gore in Florida in 2000 and it also happened to Kerry in Ohio in 2004.

The Repug Party is fascist. The Repug Party is evil. The Repug Party does not believe in democracy. Democracy in this country is in mortal danger.

Hopefully, Jill Stein's recounts discover fraud in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, but it could be extremely difficult to prove.

2016 Exit Polls vs. Actual Results: Here’s What May Have Happened

Florida:

Exit Polls: Clinton 47.7%, Trump 46.4% (Clinton by 1.3%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.8%, Trump 49.0% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 2.5%

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.6%, Trump 46.5% (Clinton by 2.1%)
Actual Results: Clinton 46.1%, Trump 49.9%) (Trump by 3.8%)

Trump gain: 5.9%

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 50.5%, Trump 46.1% (Clinton by 4.4%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.6%, Trump 48.8% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 5.6%

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.2%, Trump 44.3% (Clinton by 3.9%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.6%, Trump 48.8% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 5.1%

The only explanation is that people were embarrassed to admit the voted for Trump.

1) The early vote is based on the individuals party affiliation - not how they actually voted.
2) Exit polls do not count the early vote.
3) The MSM fluffed the D count in both.
4) People lied in the exit polls.

Add all that up and you have polls showing Hillary won even though she didn't.

Link supporting your claim, Repug goober? Didn't think so.

Common sense.

Also, not a republican, never have been.

Exit polls are evidence? Lol! They are the actual votes and people are not required to tell you who they voted for. If I was polled I would give them opposite of my vote, because it is not their business.

Sure you do, goober.

You did? Link?

You really want me to post a link that Hillary won the popular vote by more than 2 million?

And the fact that most Americans think Trump and the Repug Party are a fucking joke?

You know it's true.

Yep, I say so. Maybe you sorry Repug fuckers can actually win a presidential election AND get most of the votes for once. That would be a change of pace for you racist ass clowns.

But we both know you racist demented fucks can't do that. As I said, Trump and the Repug Party are a fucking joke.

There's currently 50 illegal aliens hiding in my basement, Fucktard the Clown. I mailed in all 50 of their absentee ballots.

You did? Link?

You know it's true.

Yep, I say so. Maybe you sorry Repug fuckers can actually win a presidential election AND get most of the votes for once. That would be a change of pace for you racist ass clowns.

But we both know you racist demented fucks can't do that. As I said, Trump and the Repug Party are a fucking joke.

There's currently 50 illegal aliens hiding in my basement, Fucktard the Clown. I mailed in all 50 of their absentee ballots.

Maybe you sorry Repug fuckers can actually win a presidential election AND get most of the votes for once.

Or just the House, Senate and Presidency.

20+ pages of "because exit polls"

Like watching a PCP tripper chew his own dick off while raging at the sky.

Lovely, lovely stuff. lol.

What can I say....all these pathetic Repugs foam at the mouth when I report the truth about how the 2016 election was stolen from Clinton. And then the Repug comforting circles jerks commence for several pages at a time.

That's a lot of damn circle jerks.

Forum List

Back