Hillary Clinton Won FL, NC, PENN, and WI, according to Exit Polls

Many people don't say who they voted for. Therefore, exit polls are junk science.

"Junk science" that has been extremely accurate for 50 years and used by the UN and the State Dept to monitor elections worldwide. If they're not "correct", then there's a good bet that cheating occurred.

Democracy started in ancient Athens and began with voter fraud. Fake voting stones are still found today in Athens.

Yeah Baby.....

Actually, only because I want a conservative scotus....otherwise....

Screw Trump.
I've hated Trump for decades. He's a typical progressive asshat. But I'll give credit where credit is due - he's off to a great start. The economy is excited about his election. The world realizes that true leadership has returned to America. And he has made some excellent appointments to his cabinet. If he appoints Ted Cruz to the Supreme Court, then I will consider his presidency to be a resounding success.

Yeah Baby.....

Screw Trump.
I've hated Trump for decades. He's a typical progressive asshat. But I'll give credit where credit is due - he's off to a great start. The economy is excited about his election. The world realizes that true leadership has returned to America. And he has made some excellent appointments to his cabinet. If he appoints Ted Cruz to the Supreme Court, then I will consider his presidency to be a resounding success.

And when Ginsburg kicks the bucket....RON PAUL !!!!!!!

Yeah Baby.....

Screw Trump.

When Ginsburg kicks the bucket, Ben Carson.

Yeah Baby.....

Screw Trump.

Are you insane? Ron Paul will be dead in about 6 months. You don't appoint an 80-year old to the Supreme Court. You appoint a 40 year old so they can protect the U.S. Constitution for the next forty years.

Rand Paul? Absolutely. Ron Paul? Oh hell no.

Sadly, the recounts will not reveal how it was stolen. The only way we're gonna get to the bottom of this is through an incredibly thorough investigation of Interstate Crosscheck.

Yep, Interstate Crosscheck has been used by Repugs to purge thousands of legitimate minority voters from voting rolls:

The GOP's Stealth War Against Voters

Something very similar happened to Gore in 2000. 80,000 Democrats were illegally prevented from voting in FL in 2000 because they had similar names to a list of ex-felons maintained by Katherine Harris' office in Florida. Not identical names, just similar names. A shameful travesty and evidence of obvious cheating by Katherine Harris' crew.

If only a fraction of those 80,000 people had been allowed to vote, Gore wins Florida by several thousand votes. This is just another example of how Repugs are Nazi fascists and will cheat at all costs to win.
Oh the irony....the people who vehemently oppose Voter ID laws because it would prevent them from stealing elections by engaging in the voter fraud they live to engage in, now want to whine about voter fraud. Man is the left completely unhinged and irrational.

Voter IDs by themselves wouldn't be a problem, as long as everyone has equal access to a voter ID. The fact that you Repug Nazis make minority voters jump through 500 hoops to get a voter ID is the real problem. Like in Wisconsin, which undoubtedly cost Clinton thousands of votes and the state. Not that a fascist fuck like you cares about that.

I have now read your throw-away "voter ID" Repug straw man bullshit post. That is the extent of your worthless knowledge, I completely understand. That's all your unremarkable ass can provide, just like with your Wall Street bullshit. You may run along now, lightweight.

Yeah Baby.....

Screw Trump.

Are you insane? Ron Paul will be dead in about 6 months. You don't appoint an 80-year old to the Supreme Court. You appoint a 40 year old so they can protect the U.S. Constitution for the next forty years.

Rand Paul? Absolutely. Ron Paul? Oh hell no.

I like Ron.

But Rand.....good choice too.

Sadly, the recounts will not reveal how it was stolen. The only way we're gonna get to the bottom of this is through an incredibly thorough investigation of Interstate Crosscheck.

Yep, Interstate Crosscheck has been used by Repugs to purge thousands of legitimate minority voters from voting rolls:

Something very similar happened to Gore in 2000. 80,000 Democrats were illegally prevented from voting in FL in 2000 because they had similar names to a list of ex-felons maintained by Katherine Harris' office in Florida. Not identical names, just similar names. A shameful travesty and evidence of obvious cheating by Katherine Harris' crew.

If only a fraction of those 80,000 people had been allowed to vote, Gore wins Florida by several thousand votes. This is just another example of how Repugs are Nazi fascists and will cheat at all costs to win.
Oh the irony....the people who vehemently oppose Voter ID laws because it would prevent them from stealing elections by engaging in the voter fraud they live to engage in, now want to whine about voter fraud. Man is the left completely unhinged and irrational.

Voter IDs by themselves wouldn't be a problem, as long as everyone has equal access to a voter ID. The fact that you Repug Nazis make minority voters jump through 500 hoops to get a voter ID is the real problem. Like in Wisconsin, which undoubtedly cost Clinton thousands of votes and the state. Not that a fascist fuck like you cares about that.

I have now read your throw-away "voter ID" Repug straw man bullshit post. That is the extent of your worthless knowledge, I completely understand. That's all your unremarkable ass can provide. Just like with your Wall Street bullshit. You may run along now, lightweight.

Only one miscounted vote was found in Wisconsin and now Hillary is in Philadelphia stirring up trouble.

I have now read your throw-away "voter ID" Repug straw man bullshit post. That is the extent of your worthless knowledge, I completely understand. That's all your unremarkable ass can provide, just like with your Wall Street bullshit. You may run along now, lightweight.

Trump won...get over it.

I have now read your throw-away "voter ID" Repug straw man bullshit post. That is the extent of your worthless knowledge, I completely understand. That's all your unremarkable ass can provide. Just like with your Wall Street bullshit. You may run along now, lightweight.

Only one miscounted vote was found in Wisconsin and now Hillary is in Philadelphia stirring up trouble.

Yeah, but all those people that didn't vote for Hillary.....

You gotta buy that one....after all she was so likable and so trustworthy.

ROTFLMAO

Nah...Ben Carson would be so much better as Secretary of State and then President. I think Rand Paul would be a better appointment. Plus he's a lot younger than Ben Carson.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with my post. Nice going, goober.

UGH not Cruz for SOS bleh. He's a fuck nut.
Why? Because he actually respects and defends the U.S. Constitution? What in your mind makes him a "nut"? He is one of the brightest, rational, steady leaders in America today. I can't think of a single negative thing about him that is even remotely true.

I'd be on board for Rand Paul SOS :)

I just don't like Cruz, he reminds me of a friend of the family always woofing shit :p

Nah...Ben Carson would be so much better as Secretary of State and then President. I think Rand Paul would be a better appointment. Plus he's a lot younger than Ben Carson.

Knowledge comes with age that gen xers will find out.

Forum List

Back