Hillary Clinton Won FL, NC, PENN, and WI, according to Exit Polls

If you want to be a member of an immoral party just because they're "winning".
Oh, someone's butt is hurting more than usual. Papa is right, this is funny.

Your party was exposed, by their own personal emails, as a bunch of racist, sexist, anti-Catholic/anti-Christian, homophobic anti-Semites.

The DNC rigged its own Primary, f*ed its own candidate, screwed their supporters, and protected Hillary from indictment and prosecution just so they could ensure an ancient, 'technology-challenged', 'often confused', lying, corrupt, self-serving, Enabling, career criminal was their candidate.

She broke several laws, like her husband - lied to Congress and the American people, endangered our national security, all to benefit herself.

She helped Barry start 2 Un-Constitutional wars, aided both Al Qaeida and ISIS, and is responsible for the needless death of 4 Americans.

Hillary is the poster-child for 'unethical' and 'immoral'.

And after all the negative things the snowflakes have said and continue to say about Trump they are left with the shocking personal revelation that Hillary Clinton is infinitely worse as proven by the fact that SHE COULD NOT BEAT DONALD TRUMP, a reality tv star.

...which probably all explains why youare throwing such a tantrum.

It's easy to "stomp" another party when you fucking cheat, like the Nazi Repug fascists that you are.

If you want to be a member of an immoral party just because they're "winning", that's your stupid mother fucking ass.

More funny nonsense! I love it, please don't stop, you put a smile on my face.

Me taking a dump on you every night puts a smile on your face?

Strange man. You're obviously into misogyny, like your hero Trump.

I didn't vote for Trump, my guy lost and I went back to work. I am not a crying little bitch like you are. What a pussy, can't even man up when you lose.

Except for the fact that Clinton didn't lose, of course.

Whatever Repug dumb fuck that you supported had no business being in the White House, either.

Poor little girl, you got you whittle feelings hurt? You are a real poor loser, you got you panties in a wad. Lol! Loser!

Maybe you'll one day get to find out if I'm a poor loser....When the Repug candidate doesn't lose by over 2.5 million votes.

Only a dumb fuck like you honestly believes that someone losing by 2.5 million votes and 2% percent deserves to go to the White House.

It's amazing that this 57 page POS thread was started based on the complete ignorance that exit polls are more reliable and count more than actual votes. :p

Thank God the country dodged a bullet by avoding such ignorance running this country.
Hillary's own staff described her as 'often confused'. Based on that belief that exit polls are more important than actual votes, Hillary isn't the only one 'often confused'.

It's amazing that this 57 page POS thread was started based on the complete ignorance that exit polls are more reliable and count more than actual votes. :p

Thank God the country dodged a bullet by avoding such ignorance running this country.
Hillary's own staff described her as 'often confused'. Based on that belief that exit polls are more important than actual votes, Hillary isn't the only one 'often confused'.

I proudly say it, fucktard -- Exit polls are more reliable than the actual vote.

You want to know why? Because you Repug Nazi mother fuckers cheat, that's why.

I proudly say it, fucktard -- Exit polls are more reliable than the actual vote.

That's right - double down on 'STUPID'!

Tell me, Snowflake, Hillary and Jill Stein have demanded a recount....of what? Exit Polls or actual votes?

It's ok - you can admit it, everyone knows the answer: Actual Votes.

Why? Because VOTES are counted to determined the President.

Hillary, Stein, and no one else in the entire country gives a damn about Exit Polls. Even the majority of snowflakes care more about the Popular VOTES, not Exit Polls.

You seem to be about the only who cares about Exit Polls.

Tell me, Snowflake, Hillary and Jill Stein have demanded a recount....of what? Exit Polls or actual votes?

Hillary, Stein, and no one else in the entire country gives a damn about Exit Polls. Even the majority of snowflakes care more about the Popular VOTES, not Exit Polls.

How do you do a recount of exit polls, you fucking idiot?

You simply ain't got the intellectual guns to discuss exit polls. The exit polls were not wrong by fucking 5% in 3 different battleground states. This election was stolen from Clinton.

Sadly, the recounts will not reveal how it was stolen. The only way we're gonna get to the bottom of this is through an incredibly thorough investigation of Interstate Crosscheck.

How do you do a recount of exit polls, you fucking idiot?

You simply ain't got the intellectual guns to discuss exit polls. The exit polls were not wrong by fucking 5% in 3 different battleground states. This election was stolen from Clinton.

You don't.

Because exit polls mean nothing and have no legal clout.

You lost moron.

Get over it.

Except that people don't always answer the way they voted.

You are wittless baboon who just can't stand it.

Good luck on inaguration day.

You're gonna cry your tiny little brains out.

More funny nonsense! I love it, please don't stop, you put a smile on my face.

Me taking a dump on you every night puts a smile on your face?

Strange man. You're obviously into misogyny, like your hero Trump.

I didn't vote for Trump, my guy lost and I went back to work. I am not a crying little bitch like you are. What a pussy, can't even man up when you lose.

Except for the fact that Clinton didn't lose, of course.

Whatever Repug dumb fuck that you supported had no business being in the White House, either.

Poor little girl, you got you whittle feelings hurt? You are a real poor loser, you got you panties in a wad. Lol! Loser!

Maybe you'll one day get to find out if I'm a poor loser....When the Repug candidate doesn't lose by over 2.5 million votes.

Only a dumb fuck like you honestly believes that someone losing by 2.5 million votes and 2% percent deserves to go to the White House.

Actually, you'll find a lot of people who could care less about the popular vote.

They'll be cheering late January while you butthurters will be getting drunk.

Many people don't say who they voted for. Therefore, exit polls are junk science.

Sadly, the recounts will not reveal how it was stolen. The only way we're gonna get to the bottom of this is through an incredibly thorough investigation of Interstate Crosscheck.

Yep, Interstate Crosscheck has been used by Repugs to purge thousands of legitimate minority voters from voting rolls:

The GOP's Stealth War Against Voters

Something very similar happened to Gore in 2000. 80,000 Democrats were illegally prevented from voting in FL in 2000 because they had similar names to a list of ex-felons maintained by Katherine Harris' office in Florida. Not identical names, just similar names. A shameful travesty and evidence of obvious cheating by Katherine Harris' crew.

If only a fraction of those 80,000 people had been allowed to vote, Gore wins Florida by several thousand votes. This is just another example of how Repugs are Nazi fascists and will cheat at all costs to win.

Scoreboard!

IMG_2927.JPG

Many people don't say who they voted for. Therefore, exit polls are junk science.

"Junk science" that has been extremely accurate for 50 years and used by the UN and the State Dept to monitor elections worldwide. If they're not "correct", then there's a good bet that cheating occurred.

Yep, Interstate Crosscheck has been used by Repugs to purge thousands of legitimate minority voters from voting rolls:

Something very similar happened to Gore in 2000. 80,000 Democrats were illegally prevented from voting in FL in 2000 because they had similar names to a list of ex-felons maintained by Katherine Harris' office in Florida. Not identical names, just similar names. A shameful travesty and evidence of obvious cheating by Katherine Harris' crew.

If only a fraction of those 80,000 people had been allowed to vote, Gore wins Florida by several thousand votes. This is just another example of how Repugs are Nazi fascists and will cheat at all costs to win.
Oh the irony....the people who vehemently oppose Voter ID laws because it would prevent them from stealing elections by engaging in the voter fraud they live to engage in, now want to whine about voter fraud. Man is the left completely unhinged and irrational.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh the irony....the people who vehemently oppose Voter ID laws because it would prevent them from stealing elections by engaging in the voter fraud they live to engage in, now want to whine about voter fraud. Man is the left completely unhinged and irrational.

Yep, or go visit their dead grandmother....and register five people at the same time.

"Junk science" that has been extremely accurate for 50 years and used by the UN and the State Dept to monitor elections worldwide. If they're not "correct", then there's a good bet that cheating occurred.

Garbage.

How can that be? How can she win a majority of the majority and still lose? Because she lost with other groups worse.

The exit poll questionnaire gave voters a choice between four options for the most important issue. Clinton was generally preferred by those who said foreign policy was the most important issue, too, but Trump was preferred by those who saw immigration or terrorism as most important. The key is the margins. On average, about 13 percent of people in the 27 states said foreign policy was most important and they preferred Clinton by an average of 30 points. On average, voters who said the economy was most important preferred Clinton by 7.3. But on terrorism, rated most important by a fifth of voters, on average, Trump led by an average of 21.8 points. On immigration (most important to an average of 12.2 percent of respondents)? A huge 42.1 percentage point lead for Trump.

In nearly every swing state, voters preferred Hillary Clinton on the economy

Forum List

Back