🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton

Doubletap

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2012
Considering all those on the political scene today, Hillary ranks up there with Obama, Rev.(?) Sharpton, Pelosi, Maxine Waters & Harry Reid as those who make me want to vomit when listening to or reading what they say. I avoid them like the plague. My stomach's health is less at risk that way.

She is precisely similar to O'bama and also an Alinskyite. Her feces oops, thesis was on Alinsky.
In 1969, Hillary Rodham wrote a 92-page senior thesis for Wellesley College titled "There Is Only the Fight . . . ": An Analysis of the Alinsky Model. The subject was famed radical community organizer Saul Alinsky.

Last edited:
Well, she did such a wonderful job as Secretary of state:rolleyes: so she DESERVES to be President...We can call her, our lady queen and bow or bark...take your pick...

this country is hopeless

Well, she did such a wonderful job as Secretary of state:rolleyes: so she DESERVES to be President...We can call her, our lady queen and bow or bark...take your pick...

this country is hopeless

I am partial to "Your Thighness."

I dunno. I could probably listen to Hillary for 5 minutes. I can't listen to Elizabeth Warren for 5 seconds. Ditto Obama.

this country is hopeless

I dunno. I could probably listen to Hillary for 5 minutes. I can't listen to Elizabeth Warren for 5 seconds. Ditto Obama.

[ame=http://youtu.be/NJxmpTMGhU0]I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton - YouTube[/ame]

this country is hopeless

I tend to lean towards "Hilderbeast"

:eusa_silenced:

Hillary Clinton
…scares republicans, so much so that they feel compelled to start the lies and attacks more than two and half years before the GE.

who cares, you people would pick Bozo the clown as long as your party wins

the hell with what's good for the people and country

You all made her a loser once now you're all on her side again

none of you have any loyalty or honor

What makes me sick is it is always about race or sex with the democrats. Always about dividing or looking down on another group in the same way as a church pastor looks down on a sinner.

fuck you. This isn't how to run a successful country. I can't say the republicans offer very much as they're just a bunch of 18th century fuck the little guy fools. The choice is, eat shit or drink piss in 2016!

Hillary Clinton
…scares republicans, so much so that they feel compelled to start the lies and attacks more than two and half years before the GE.

Anyone who looks like her and has her philosophy (Alinsky) should be scared.

She wrote that 45 years ago. She has changed and evolved as we all have. Or maybe you haven't. That would be quite sad, that you haven't changed any over the past 45 years, haven't grown, developed a wider, broader understanding of life and of the world. Most people do and often what they believed decades ago has changed because the individual has grown, life lessons, additional knowledge, etc.

Oh, and btw, what someone looks like has no bearing on how effective she/he will be as president.

Last edited:
Like hell she's evolved..that is ingrained in her bones

She will be no different than that the black hearted man that is President now, only it will be in a pant suit....she will have this same cast of evil people from this administration behind her, SO VOTE for her is a vote for the same we've had with Obama

She will be no different than that the black hearted man that is President now, only it will be in a pant suit....she will have this same cast of evil people from this administration behind her, SO VOTE for her is a vote for the same we've had with Obama

:cuckoo::lol:

that should go for you and how naïve you are when it come's to people in politics..

you really believe they evolve...

that should go for you and how naïve you are when it come's to people in politics..

you really believe they evolve...

Her problem is not that she doesnt know anything. Her problem is that everything she knows is wrong.

Forum List

Back