Hillary Clinton

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
If Hillary Clinton is a crook, then she's the smartest God-dammed criminal in the history of the world, because Republicans have spent 25 years and 300 million of our tax dollars on investigations and witch hunts that have turned up absolutely nothing. Maybe she isn't the one who is crooked here...
:bye1:

Low information voter alert! :p

bill, where did you go to school?

What degree did you obtain? By the way, the Pacific northwest is one of my favorite regions. From what I understand the rumors that it rains a lot is to keep out Californians isn't it? :p Everytime I visited it was bright blue sky.

I obtained a BA from University of Connecticut back when UCONN was rated as one of the countries top party schools. Let me tell you. Yes we partied. After that I got a degree from another college.

Last edited:
Face it...

Hillary fucked the guys in Benghazi...

Hillary fucked Congress...

Hillary fucked Bernie...

Hillary fucked our troops by voting to send them into Iraq...

Hell, Hillary fucked the entire country!!!

Apparently, her lying, cheating husband is the only person she WON'T fuck, judging from the fact that her spawn is a dead ringer of Webb Hubbell!!!

What degree did you obtain? By the way, the Pacific northwest is one of my favorite regions. From what I understand the rumors that it rains a lot is to keep out Californians isn't it? :p Everytime I visited it was bright blue sky.

B.A. Business Administration. We just tell everyone it rains here all the time, so people won't move here. It doesn't work very well though.

Face it...

Hillary fucked Bernie...

Apparently, her lying, cheating husband is the only person she WON'T fuck, judging from the fact that her spawn is a dead ringer of Webb Hubbell!!!

She's going to be the next President little guy, better get used to it. :bye1:

If Hillary Clinton is a crook, then she's the smartest God-dammed criminal in the history of the world, because Republicans have spent 25 years and 300 million of our tax dollars on investigations and witch hunts that have turned up absolutely nothing. Maybe she isn't the one who is crooked here...

No, you have it backwards. She isn't that smart of criminal she is really quite unintelligent. She couldn't even pass the DC bar examine when 2/3s passed, and apparently she never tried again.

What we have is her doing all these things that would put you or me in jail. The Whitewater investigation produced 15 convictions on 40 different charges. Draft indictments were drawn for Hillary but it was decided she was too big to jail. That pattern continues to this day.

In the end the Republicans and the Democrats are going to protect the establishment and no one represents the establishment more than Hillary Clinton. As Obama told you, Hillary will say anything to get elected and change nothing. If that is what you want then vote Hillary.

B.A. Business Administration. We just tell everyone it rains here all the time, so people won't move here. It doesn't work very well though.
Good idea...

I know of a certain Democrat that thinks it might tip over and sink if they get too many people...

Face it...

Hillary fucked Bernie...

Are you talking about the retard that the FBI wouldn't press charges against because she could use the defense of insanity or obvious mental defect???

No, you have it backwards. She isn't that smart of criminal she is really quite unintelligent. She couldn't even pass the DC bar examine when 2/3s passed, and apparently she never tried again.

What we have is her doing all these things that would put you or me in jail. The Whitewater investigation produced 15 convictions on 40 different charges. Draft indictments were drawn for Hillary but it was decided she was too big to jail. That pattern continues to this day.

In the end the Republicans and the Democrats are going to protect the establishment and no one represents the establishment more than Hillary Clinton. As Obama told you, Hillary will say anything to get elected and change nothing. If that is what you want then vote Hillary.

That's right. Just keep telling yourself that.

Face it...

Hillary fucked Bernie...

I'd rather get used to leprosy

Face it...

Hillary fucked Bernie...

Are you talking about the retard that the FBI wouldn't press charges against because she could use the defense of insanity or obvious mental defect???

Name calling. That's all you have left. Isn't it?

Face it...

Hillary fucked Bernie...

No, we have Trump, and the fact that your dried-up, cobweb-laden vagina will be in prison for life when he gets elected and cleans up Obungles' criminal enterprise...

Face it...

Hillary fucked Bernie...

No, we have Trump, and the fact that your dried-up, cobweb-laden vagina will be in prison for life when he gets elected and cleans up Obungles' criminal enterprise...

No, we have Trump, and the fact that your dried-up, cobweb-laden vagina will be in prison for life when he gets elected and cleans up Obungles' criminal enterprise... -Obiwan

Do you have any idea how childish you sound? You are just angry, and bitter that President Obama has taken our economy from the brink of economic collapse after 8 years of G.W. Bush, to an economy that is, by any yardstick, much improved. He has brought about an orderly end to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, saving America billions of dollars and untold lives, has been instrumental in killing Osama Bin Laden, and instituted a healthcare system that has given health coverage to over 20 million Americans that had none. If Hillary Clinton is going to continue on this path, that's just fine by me. You folks on the right wing had your day with G.W. Bush, and most voters (including me) would rather have Obama and Clinton. All your name calling and nasty comments won't change that.

P. S. Have a nice day! :bye1:

Last edited:

Or maybe she's being protected by the system.

Face it...

Hillary fucked Bernie...

No, we have Trump, and the fact that your dried-up, cobweb-laden vagina will be in prison for life when he gets elected and cleans up Obungles' criminal enterprise... -Obiwan

Do you have any idea how childish you sound? You are just angry, and bitter that President Obama has taken our economy from the brink of economic collapse after 8 years of G.W. Bush, to an economy that is, by any yardstick, much improved. He has brought about an orderly end to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, saving America billions of dollars and untold lives, has been instrumental in killing Osama Bin Laden, and instituted a healthcare system that has given health coverage to over 20 million Americans that had none. If Hillary Clinton is going to continue on this path, that's just fine by me. You folks on the right wing had your day with G.W. Bush, and most voters (including me) would rather have Obama and Clinton. All your name calling and nasty comments won't change that.

P. S. Have a nice day! :bye1:
Are you actually talking about the idiot that armed and supported ISIS, ran up $15 TRILLION in debt, put a record number of Americans on food stamps, made health care unaffordable to the average American due to skyrocketing premiums and deductibles, and set race relations back to worse than they were in the 1960s???

Gee, maybe you should take your EBT card and go buy another bottle of Mad Dog... It sounds like you need it!!!

"You are just angry, and bitter that President Obama has taken our economy from the brink of economic collapse after 8 years of G.W. Bush, to an economy that is, by any yardstick, much improved"

"Sorry, This Is Still The Worst Economic Recovery Ever"

Sorry, This Is Still The Worst Economic Recovery Ever

"Obama Wins The Gold For Worst Economic Recovery Ever"

Obama Wins The Gold For Worst Economic Recovery Ever

"U.S. Economy Grew Less-Than-Forecast 1.2% in Second Quarter"
Gross domestic product rose at a 1.2 percent annualized rate after a a 0.8 percent advance the prior quarter, Commerce Department figures showed Friday in Washington

U.S. Economy Grew Less-Than-Forecast 1.2% in Second Quarter

and on and on and on......

" He has brought about an orderly end to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan,"

We are still fighting in Afghanistan, and Iraq. He has added Yemen, Libya, and Syria.

"instituted a healthcare system that has given health coverage to over 20 million Americans that had none"

It fails more every day. Junior you are a minor leaguer. Edumacate urself and come back and play.

Or maybe she's being protected by the system.

Bingo.

Who told you crook couldn't be intelligent? The Beast is just sleazy. She epitomizes everything people detest about politicians and does so in spades

Forum List

Back