Hillary clintons emails

billyerock1991

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2012
so far Hillary clinton has 3,100 emails left to be shown to the country looks like they will be released in January ... like white water like the death of Vince foster, Goose egg... nothing has been shown to be illegal ... Hillary has been hit with all these accusation about classified documents and still the FBI has said they haven't found anything in violation the law ... now with this email gate, being show to be a dead horse what's new ??? bill clinton and his affairs... never mind that the republicans can't seem to get anything on her, now lets start beating that dead horse and go after her husband ... do republicans ever get tired of making fools of themselves ???

Hillary claims Benghazi famillies are lying about her blaming it on the video.
The supposed next potus calling common citizens liers.
Now who are we to believe???

Hillary claims Benghazi famillies are lying about her blaming it on the video.
The supposed next potus calling common citizens liers.
Now who are we to believe???

I wouldn't believe Hillary Clinton if she told me the Earth was a sphere

so far Hillary clinton has 3,100 emails left to be shown to the country looks like they will be released in January ... like white water like the death of Vince foster, Goose egg... nothing has been shown to be illegal ... Hillary has been hit with all these accusation about classified documents and still the FBI has said they haven't found anything in violation the law ... now with this email gate, being show to be a dead horse what's new ??? bill clinton and his affairs... never mind that the republicans can't seem to get anything on her, now lets start beating that dead horse and go after her husband ... do republicans ever get tired of making fools of themselves ???

A bit premature to start celebrating don't you think? She's the subject of an ongoing FBI investigation and the latest batch of emails released by the State Department included 275 emails that were classified, 2 of which that were classified as secret. There was also an email conversation with one of her underlings that explicitly discusses sending government emails to his private email account, so no the Duchess of Corruption isn't off the hook yet; not by a long shot.

10175948_1010605098982601_9050312293263812724_n.jpg

Hey billy, there were 24 indictments and 15 conviction during the Whitewater investigations. One might say people were sacrificed to save the king and queen. These are the type of people the Clintons run with.

Convictions[edit]
Ultimately the Clintons were never charged, but 15 other persons were convicted of more than 40 crimes, including Bill Clinton's successor as Governor, who was removed from office.[44]

Whitewater controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A bit premature to start celebrating don't you think? She's the subject of an ongoing FBI investigation and the latest batch of emails released by the State Department included 275 emails that were classified, 2 of which that were classified as secret. There was also an email conversation with one of her underlings that explicitly discusses sending government emails to his private email account, so no the Duchess of Corruption isn't off the hook yet; not by a long shot.

I think that this issue should be let to run it course without comment. The government has and will protect the Clintons. Not sure why but they have done it since Whitewater.

of all the people in the history of white house politics, bill clinton is most like a dead horse.
so you'll always have that.

I think that this issue should be let to run it course without comment. The government has and will protect the Clintons. Not sure why but they have done it since Whitewater.

I suspect you are correct Freewill, Her Majesty will wiggle off the hook yet again because of her insider connections; The old game of "the rules are for thee but not for me" that worthless, Washingtonian villains like Hillary Clinton like to play. Is it any wonder why so many Americans do not trust Government anymore?

what difference does it make either way?

an email will follow Hillary as long as a BJ followed Bill.

FF'n EVER

I'm certain we won't be seeing any of those e-mails between her and Donald Trump.

I suspect you are correct Freewill, Her Majesty will wiggle off the hook yet again because of her insider connections; The old game of "the rules are for thee but not for me" that worthless, Washingtonian villains like Hillary Clinton like to play. Is it any wonder why so many Americans do not trust Government anymore?

Follow the money, it is all about the money. Start with the Clinton Foundation.

Forum List

Back