Hillary Clinton's Latest Talking Points Leaked.

I Wonder if she will have that glass enclosure, being its new york and stray bullets are just traveling all over the place thanks to adolf deblasio

New York is nothing but a nation-wide embarrassment anymore. To many have forgotten that their Americans

Maybe she'll borrow Obama's Roman Columns.
right, new york is a joke! maybe thats why she is giving a speech there, most people there have an IQ under 50. Pretty much her consticheuawy(how ever u spell it, lol)

I Wonder if she will have that glass enclosure, being its new york and stray bullets are just traveling all over the place thanks to adolf deblasio

New York is nothing but a nation-wide embarrassment anymore. To many have forgotten that their Americans

right, new york is a joke! maybe thats why she is giving a speech there, most people there have an IQ under 50. Pretty much her consticheuawy(how ever u spell it, lol)
i wonder if she was thinking of doing the speech in red rocks>?lol.......yah, lets see how fast that would sell out.

Any BS to avoid talking about policies that actually HELP the country...hater dupes...

Nothing she has to say interests me anymore, she deserves absolutely no respect.
I Dont know how anyone cant stand being around her, god, they may as well use her as an option to the death penalty. stick her in an elevator with the worst criminals for 48 hours!,,kinda like, would u like to be electricuted or stuck in an elevator with Hillary Clinton for 48 hours?

Sheesh,... I just hope she reaps what she has sown..

AND your grammar sucks. NY is the best state TYVM since Cal. became part of Mexico lol...

Any BS to avoid talking about policies that actually HELP the country...hater dupes...

Nothing she has to say interests me anymore, she deserves absolutely no respect.
I Dont know how anyone cant stand being around her, god, they may as well use her as an option to the death penalty. stick her in an elevator with the worst criminals for 48 hours!,,kinda like, would u like to be electricuted or stuck in an elevator with Hillary Clinton for 48 hours?

Everything bad you know about her is total Pubcrappe, hater dupe...Ah well. How 'bout those Bills?

Everything bad you know about her is total Pubcrappe, hater dupe...Ah well. How 'bout those Bills?

We can't even agree on sports, Go Blackhawks

For all those mornings that keep saying class warfare, what th hell do you think the rich are doing taking all from us all? They are buying and selling lives of humans like they did in slave trade only know we are told by them its no immoral its just fair trade and business as usual. Please we over threw these kings pharoahs and corrupt politicians how many times now? And still we haven't learned?

What horseshit this is.

Continuing Obama/Dem policies is just right for the USA. Including raising taxes on the bloated rich who are getting 95%+ of new wealth these day, hater dupes.

"The Middle Class has been buried these past 4 years" -- Joe Biden, 2012

We can't even agree on sports, Go Blackhawks
Go Patrick Kane!

Continuing Obama/Dem policies is just right for the USA. Including raising taxes on the bloated rich who are getting 95%+ of new wealth these day, hater dupes.

"The Middle Class has been buried these past 4 years" -- Joe Biden, 2012
Because of the Booosh world depression and Pubs defending to the death pander to the megarich policies and tax rates DUH.

For all those mornings that keep saying class warfare, what th hell do you think the rich are doing taking all from us all? They are buying and selling lives of humans like they did in slave trade only know we are told by them its no immoral its just fair trade and business as usual. Please we over threw these kings pharoahs and corrupt politicians how many times now? And still we haven't learned?

How are the rich "taking" from you? What fucking stupid bullshit. The rich overwhelmingly pay the taxes in the Nation. The rich are supporting your dumb ass....not the other way around.

You are the parasite.

Forum List

Back