Hillary Clinton’s losing campaign cost a record $1.2B

I loss count
Bernie reminded me of the scent with which my dorm in college was
redolent. I was a naïve kid----I thought it was rotting garbage (hint--it
was the 1960s)

I understand that many people feel badly towards Bernie.

But, Bernie cares about people.

I would not want many of his policies...but we would at least be talking.

right-----I care about people too, but my advice to my country is DON'T VOTE
FOR ME

This is a different conversation.

It's great you care.

But we are not having a good conversation about important topics.

I don't like Obamacare.

But I know we have a health insurance delivery issue.

YES WE DO------but it will not be cured by APING england

You see....

You are already telling me what won't work when I am saying we need to define the issue first.

We never did that.

very true Devil----you have my heart (--uhm--in a limited way) Bernie did not have the answer-----I do not hate him-----I am a child of THAT era

Good thing we have the EC so that NY and Ca doesn't pick the president.

The president-elect, who confounded critics during the campaign by saying there was no need to raise or spend $1 billion or more, ended up making do with $600 million.

Remember when all the left wing said that Trump had to buy the election? Hillary tired and failed and yet the left wing still sent her more money for a recount so she could lose again.

Hillary Clinton’s losing campaign cost a record $1.2B | New York Post

We know Democrats don't take money from the evil rich they relentlessly complain about, so that's an awful lot of homeless people.

Well, it's unfortunate the media gave Trump 3 billion in free airtime because he was good for ratings.

They also spent 3 billion bashing him as well. It was a push.

in my home town----people were simple americans------largely descended from the original settlers-----brits, scots, german ----later Irish and Italians---a few Hispanics---- the adage of note was YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR<<<< kinda optimistic

Well, it's unfortunate the media gave Trump 3 billion in free airtime because he was good for ratings.

They also spent 3 billion bashing him as well. It was a push.

in my home town----people were simple americans------largely descended from the original settlers-----brits, scots, german ----later Irish and Italians---a few Hispanics---- the adage of note was YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR<<<< kinda optimistic

Two things we now know for sure: Money doesn't guarantee winning a presidential election, and money doesn't equate the quality of the candidate either.

Forum List

Back