Hillary Clinton's Presidency would mean lots of American mens' problems will be addressed

How Hillary Clinton's Presidency may help American mens problems

If she wins, focusing on American men could pay off for Mrs. Clinton. She could shore up support with traditional Democratic voters such as African-American men. Mrs. Clinton and the Democratic Party have lost considerable ground with a constituency they used to own, blue-collar men. Angry white men are not likely to trust Mrs. Clinton, Beltway politicians or the political system. But they will need their help.
What is she going to do, lower their taxes? ROFL! Not a chance. Leftwing government will never stop fucking American men up the ass.

the guy in my picture doesnt use steroids
he is a natural lifter
No he's not. They all say that.
NATURAL BODYBUILDER
Hard work, dedication + good genetics
1391659_572327846171198_837191705_n.png

I wasn't aware that American men had "problems" that could be addressed if we elect a liberal American woman as president. Maybe the left thinks that every American women should become an enabler for her husband's infidelity and abuse of women like Hillary was. The left is sounding crazier every minute.

I'm an American male, and I don't have any problems that I cannot solve, and also have simply because I'm an American male.

Furthermore...I'm an American white male. I have it the easiest of any Demographic.

I don't need any leagues, or organizations, to reverse any long term social disadvantages. Nobody has ever hesitated to try and sell me real estate, or membership to a club, or a good table at a restaurant.

YOU RACIST!

Does your photo mean Hillary will promote steroid use amongst women???
he is a natural lifter
You are truly gullible.
you do not understand how hard these guys train
Sure I do. For years I spent two hours a day in the gym 5 days a week. I never got anywhere near as ripped as that guy. The only way you can get that big is by doing steroids.

he is a natural lifter
You are truly gullible.
Sure I do. For years I spent two hours a day in the gym 5 days a week. I never got anywhere near as ripped as that guy. The only way you can get that big is by doing steroids.
These guys have been training for literally more than 15 years.
And Ulisses has top rare genetics. Most people who train as hard as him and diet like wont be as big and ripped as him simply because his genetically elite

he is a natural lifter
You are truly gullible.

Stop lying. You never spent "2 hours" a day in the gym, 5 days a week. And you don't get ripped from taking steroids, you get ripped from your diet.

he is a natural lifter
You are truly gullible.

Stop lying. You never spent "2 hours" a day in the gym, 5 days a week. And you don't get ripped from taking steroids, you get ripped from your diet.
Steroids can actually allow you to maintain muscle mass while losing fat. But the guy in my picture doesnt use it. Hard work , good diet and plenty of rest

he is a natural lifter
You are truly gullible.

Steroids can actually allow you to maintain muscle mass while losing fat. But the guy in my picture doesnt use it. Hard work , good diet and plenty of rest

True, and I believe Ulysses is natty. He looks even bigger because of how shredded he is.

You are truly gullible.

True, and I believe Ulysses is natty. He looks even bigger because of how shredded he is.
Yeah he is natty. I have seen pictures of him when he was 15. He was naturally big and had a muscular body at a young age.
With more than 15-20 years of hard work and dedication, his body is definitely achievable naturally
transformation.jpg

Leftwing government will never stop f•••ing American men up the ass.

Or trying to, anyway. That's them, the party of faggots, trannies, and other degenerate sex perverts.

Why do you think they hate the Second Amendment so much? Why do you think they want decent American men to be disarmed? It's in the hope of being able to assault and molest us, without getting their f•••ing heads blown off.

he is a natural lifter
You are truly gullible.

Why do you insist on demonstrating your ignorance on every single subject?

Forum List

Back