Hillary Clinton's Presidency would mean lots of American mens' problems will be addressed

I'm an American male, and I don't have any problems that I cannot solve, and also have simply because I'm an American male.

Furthermore...I'm an American white male. I have it the easiest of any Demographic.

I don't need any leagues, or organizations, to reverse any long term social disadvantages. Nobody has ever hesitated to try and sell me real estate, or membership to a club, or a good table at a restaurant.

YOU RACIST!
real talk

How Hillary Clinton's Presidency may help American mens problems

If she wins, focusing on American men could pay off for Mrs. Clinton. She could shore up support with traditional Democratic voters such as African-American men. Mrs. Clinton and the Democratic Party have lost considerable ground with a constituency they used to own, blue-collar men. Angry white men are not likely to trust Mrs. Clinton, Beltway politicians or the political system. But they will need their help.

I'm not sure what century you originate from, but whites and in particular, white men, have not majority voted for a democratic president since Harry Truman in 1948.

If she wins, focusing on American men could pay off for Mrs. Clinton. She could shore up support with traditional Democratic voters such as African-American men. Mrs. Clinton and the Democratic Party have lost considerable ground with a constituency they used to own, blue-collar men. Angry white men are not likely to trust Mrs. Clinton, Beltway politicians or the political system. But they will need their help.

I'm not sure what century you originate from, but whites and in particular, white men, have not majority voted for a democratic president since Harry Truman in 1948.
yes they do

good man he is

i remember harry

Yup, the problem of "white males" will be addressed. Slavery will be re-instituted for them as BLM gains more ground.

Forum List

Back