Hillary Clinton's Public Vs. Private Positions - Deceit?...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
In a leaked 2013 speech by Democratic Party presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, the candidate told the audience that it is necessary to take a public and a private position on each issue. It's an indication of the attitude of the elites, that the public cannot be told what their leaders are really up to on any issue. So the question is whether she had a "public" and "private" position on Syria? ISIS? Saudi Arabia?

Last edited:
If anyone thinks that the Gov't lies to them now (and pretty much constantly does), you haven't seen anything yet under a Hill-Beast administration!

How do you think the "transparent" Obama administration looks after 8-years? Hillary will be 100x worse, get ready for the IRS going extreme and the Fortune 500 going off-shore.

Trump claims to be the expert negotiator. Do you think he's always revealed to the public where he's really at,

compared to what he's revealed to those he negotiates with?

Trump claims to be the expert negotiator. Do you think he's always revealed to the public where he's really at,

compared to what he's revealed to those he negotiates with?

This is about stances, not about what is going on in private negotiations, YOU FOOL!

I expect Hillary will put legislation forward to censor the internet so U.S. muppets will be completely unaware. The legislation will be craftily disguised in lawyer-ese doublespeak and then.................the H-Beast will attempt to disarm all Americans. Once achieved, the far-left Democraps will be rejoicing with unicorn and rainbow catch-phrases convincing muppets that they are prosperous and free, at last.

We demand that pols have this perfect persona . We don't want real. We want superficial.

Christ , if you don't wear a red or blue tie , YOU ARE A COMMIE ! Forget a flag pin. YOU HATE THE TROOPS !

I expect Hillary will put legislation forward to censor the internet so U.S. muppets will be completely unaware. The legislation will be craftily disguised in lawyer-ese doublespeak and then.................the H-Beast will attempt to disarm all Americans. Once achieved, the far-left Democraps will be rejoicing with unicorn and rainbow catch-phrases convincing muppets that they are prosperous and free, at last.

It's like what Ron Paul said in the video. They give their awful legislation deceiving names like the 'Patriot Act.' I mean, how could anyone oppose something called the 'Patriot Act.' If they do oppose it, they must surely hate America, right? It's just another way to convince the Sheeple that Big Brother knows what's best for em. Another scam.

We demand that pols have this perfect persona . We don't want real. We want superficial.

Christ , if you don't wear a red or blue tie , YOU ARE A COMMIE ! Forget a flag pin. YOU HATE THE TROOPS !

I don't consider myself part of the 'We' herd. But you do make a valid point.

It's like what Ron Paul said in the video. They give their awful legislation deceiving names like the 'Patriot Act.' I mean, how could anyone oppose something called the 'Patriot Act.' If they do oppose it, they must surely hate America, right? It's just another way to convince the Sheeple that Big Brother knows what's best for em. Another scam.

Once SCOTUS goes far left, the 'Patriot Act' will be remembered as the 'good ol' days'.

And they call a brutal abortion that rips the limbs off a helpless human fetus "Pro Choice".

Are you desrcibing the Democats reactions to any criticism of Khans' parents?.................:muahaha:

Once SCOTUS goes far left, the 'Patriot Act' will be remembered as the 'good ol' days'.

We're in a 'Nationalist Vs. Globalist' War now. And the Globalists are clearly winning at this point. If they hijack the Supreme Court, we are doomed. That's why i'm supporting Donald Trump. He obviously isn't the ideal Candidate, but at least he wants to look out for American Citizens.

Trump's the Anti-Globalist Candidate. Clinton's just a George Soros NWO lapdog. Those folks don't care about American Citizens. In the most recent Wikileaks release, Clinton is referred to by her own handlers, as someone who despises 'Everyday Americans.' I'm completely over the Globalist Elites. We can't allow them to hijack our Supreme Court.

Are you desrcibing the Democats reactions to any criticism of Khans' parents?.................:muahaha:

Oh yeah. PC police says you can't say boo about the troops .

Look at Colin Kapernick (who will be starting this week)

We're in a 'Nationalist Vs. Globalist' War now. And the Globalists are clearly winning at this point. If they hijack the Supreme Court, we are doomed. That's why i'm supporting Donald Trump. He obviously isn't the ideal Candidate, but at least he wants to look our for American Citizens.

Trump's the Anti-Globalist Candidate. Clinton's just a George Soros NWO lapdog. Those folks don't care about American Citizens. In the most recent Wikileaks release, Clinton is referred to by her own handlers, as someone who despises 'Everyday Americans.' I'm completely over the Globalist Elites. We can't allow them to hijack our Supreme Court.

Accurate summation...........:clap::clap::clap:.

Colin was in the military? (idjits abound......).

Colin was in the military? (idjits abound......).

No . But his silent protest against police brutality get morphed into "offending those who fought for the country " for some reason.

How do you think the "transparent" Obama administration looks after 8-years? Hillary will be 100x worse, get ready for the IRS going extreme and the Fortune 500 going off-shore.

Since the majority of countries in the world have caught on with 'fast and free' profit grabbing by companies, where are they going to go?

If you don't want the IRS on your back, pay your taxes.

Forum List

Back