Hillary did not concede immediately

He’s also been mentioned every day since Biden took office. Can you name another President voted out after one term who has done the same? You can throw in resilient.
Talk about long term Butthurt. LMAO

Record setting ass party Butt Hurt.

1717005073594.png

Why were there no charges made if you believe I am wrong? By the way, you have no right to declare I lied since I do not lie on this forum ever.
Hell dude. You’ve been CAUGHT lying multiple times

Hell dude. You’ve been CAUGHT lying multiple times
Really, but no proof by anybody that I lied. Fact is the lie is typed under the word Lesh and not my name.

It took some time for the alleged violence to begin. When the cops commenced moving the crowd to the Capitol using flash bangs. I realize the Trump haters are determined to keep hating. But why can't they at least stop lying?
Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, nothing I said was a lie. Trump was like Nero, watching the Capitol burn as he fiddled.

Really, but no proof by anybody that I lied. Fact is the lie is typed under the word Lesh and not my name.

Post number 40

You claim the crown became violent only after the cops used “grenades”( actually flashbangs )

Flashbangs were not used until well into the riot. That crowd was violent from the beginning.

You lied jackass. You lie constantly

Post number 40

You claim the crown became violent only after the cops used “grenades”( actually flashbangs )

Flashbangs were not used until well into the riot. That crowd was violent from the beginning.

You lied jackass. You lie constantly
Reports by those there do state Flashbangs were used and it forced the crowd to get to the Capitol. It is not my story. The crowd was peaceful for a long time.

You lie so much you accuse others of lying. I only call others liars for lying about me.

Here is a reporter discussing flashbangs and what happened to the crowd as a result.

Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, nothing I said was a lie. Trump was like Nero, watching the Capitol burn as he fiddled.
I believe you accused me of lying. I can check back to make sure. But Nothing I said is a lie.

Reports by those there do state Flashbangs were used and it forced the crowd to get to the Capitol. It is not my story. The crowd was peaceful for a long time.

You lie so much you accuse others of lying. I only call others liars for lying about me.

Here is a reporter discussing flashbangs and what happened to the crowd as a result.

That’s a total fucking lie

There were battles going on between cops and Oathkeepers/Proudboys even before the Elipse rally ended

The reporter lied???? How do you know for a fact he lied.
Here’s why really happened

Flash bangs were not used by police until well after the violence had begun. In fact it as the ATTACKERS who used cherry bombs and the like first

Flash bangs were not used by police until well after the violence had begun. In fact it as the ATTACKERS who used cherry bombs and the like first
I watched my video again. He clearly talks about Grenades forcing the crowd against the Capitol. But cops there called them Flash Bangs. The entire event lasted several hours as I recall. Is your recall different?

Your article blames the cops.

From your article.

The US Capitol Police handle dozens of protests and demonstrations and events each year. They're as common "as stoplights in big cities," one officer said. They know how to plan, staff and work these events. They've handled mass arrest situations and they've kept the Capitol complex secure even after protesters crossed their lines -- such as when more than 70 people were arrested inside two Senate buildings during the first day of confirmation hearings for Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

"There was no planning. No pre-planning. I just don't understand. For the life of me, why not have the same precautions as we did with other demonstrations?" one officer said. "Our management was completely ... nobody knew what the hell to do. Nobody was giving direction on what to do."

"I feel betrayed," another officer said. "They didn't even put us in a position to be successful."

Steven Sund, the US Capitol Police chief, resigned after the assault. The sergeants at arms for the House and Senate resigned after Sund. They account for two of the three-member board that oversees US Capitol Police. The third, the Capitol Architect, is not involved in tactical decisions and has not been ensnared by the scandal.

He’s also been mentioned every day since Biden took office.

Well sure, he left office with an insirrection, refused to concede, then started criming again the day he left office. It's news, when a president or ex-president does this.

Again that's all a comment on how historically awful he is.

The real mistake was people thinking he would slither back into whatever hole he crawled out of. So the criminal justice system took way too long to bring him to account.

Forum List

Back