Hillary didnt use government email; it's laughable to say no secret data crossed her server

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
What is it about the lemming-like followers of the Demcorat Party that they just believe anything they are told?
Hillary didnt use government email then how DID classified information get to her? just over the phone?

simply idiotic the excuse-making and lies being told here.

What is it about the lemming-like followers of the Demcorat Party that they just believe anything they are told?
Hillary didnt use government email then how DID classified information get to her? just over the phone?
Just because Hillary was following a bad email policy from the previous administration doesn't excuse her. Shame on Hillary. And shame on Colin Powell who used his personal email. And shame on GW Bush; and Karl Rove for using [email protected]. And shame on the 88 senior officials for using the Republican National Committee email server who destroyed many emails.

Just because Hillary was following a bad policy of email from the previous administration, that doesn't excuse her.

Just because Hillary was following a bad email policy from the previous administration doesn't excuse her. Shame on Hillary. And shame on Colin Powell who used his personal email. And shame on GW Bush; and Karl Rove for using [email protected]. And shame on the 88 senior officials for using the Republican National Committee email server who destroyed many emails.

Just because Hillary was following a bad policy of email from the previous administration, that doesn't excuse her.

can you show me where colin powell or anybody that came before him actually set up their own private server and their bosses didnt know about it? that is the only comparison that matters leftard.

can you show me where colin powell or anybody that came before him actually set up their own private server and their bosses didnt know about it? that is the only comparison that matters leftard.
Good point. That was the infamy of the Bush administration. A private email server was condoned at the top of the echelon.

Good point. That was the infamy of the Bush administration. A private email server was condoned at the top of the echelon.

link??

hillary set up her own server

the thing about what hapened BEFORE is that it is usually seen as a learning oppoutunity, as "teachable moments".

saying we just did what the last guys,. WHICH YOU REFUSE TO APPARENTLY BACKUP as actually having been done the same way; kind of damages the whole "forward!!" thingy

libs are idiots who lie to themselves

And yet Gowdy Doody couldn't find any classified emails so he had to fabricated them.

hillary set up her own server

the thing about what hapened BEFORE is that it is usually seen as a learning oppoutunity, as "teachable moments".

saying we just did what the last guys,. WHICH YOU REFUSE TO APPARENTLY BACKUP as actually having been done the same way; kind of damages the whole "forward!!" thingy

libs are idiots who lie to themselves

"saying we just did what the last guys,."

Sounds like a good reason not to vote for Hillary.

And yet Gowdy Doody couldn't find any classified emails so he had to fabricated them.

link leftard??

So it's bad when Bush did it but ok when Hillary does it.

From your link: "Conducting governmental business in this manner is a possible violation of the Presidential Records Actof 1978, and the Hatch Act.["
Show me where I said it was OK when Hillary does it. I seriously condemn Hillary for doing something so stupid. I condemn the Bush admin too.

So it's bad when Bush did it but ok when Hillary does it.

From your link: "Conducting governmental business in this manner is a possible violation of the Presidential Records Actof 1978, and the Hatch Act.["
Show me where I said it was OK when Hillary does it. I seriously condemn Hillary for doing something so stupid. I condemn the Bush admin too.

they just arent the same thing dimwit. no matter how much you want to pretend they are, they differ in many ways

from your source:

The administration officials had been using a private Internet domain, called gwb43.com,

yea real secretive that; who could have those initials? what could that number mean?

FAIL

TRY AGAIN LEFTARD
A proper government email address should end in .gov not .com.

i have your Wiki article open right now. almost nothing in it compares to what hillary has done

keep trying.................

from your source:

The administration officials had been using a private Internet domain, called gwb43.com,

yea real secretive that; who could have those initials? what could that number mean?

FAIL

TRY AGAIN LEFTARD

i have your Wiki article open right now. almost nothing in it compares to what hillary has done

Read it again.

from your source:

FAIL

TRY AGAIN LEFTARD

who cares what you and the rest of the moron RW's think ? 9 indepth investigations, 70,000 pages of documentation, etc etc etc, and just like Gowdy you can't do anything except yammer but but but endlessly just like some simpleton. YOU keep trying while Clinton is busy being elected POTUS. The rest of the country will keep laughing starting right now ...

IDIOTS ..

BBBBBAAAAAWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back