Hillary doesn't have a trust gap she has a trust grand canyon!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
she lies about benghazi! she lies about emails! she doesn't have strength! she doesn't have stamina! she will fall. she will fall. she will fall.

• Banned
Hillary Rodham Clinton has never employed a person in her life. She has never employed anybody in her entire life.

• Banned
DONALD J TRUMP WILL BEAT HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON BY 300 MILLION VOTERS TO 0!

The worst scenario: Clinton vs Cruz. There doesn't seem to be a best scenario.

I can think of another one of Hillary's gaps that is hot dry and dusty like the Grand Canyon

• Banned
CbWgKrTVAAAMhyf.png

Every four years I have the same sense of amazement. I look at the issues and the candidates, and I come to what I think is the unavoidable conclusion (whom to vote for).

Then I read in the papers and on the internet that there are apparently-cogent, well informed people who have come to another - even the opposite - conclusion.

This year I constantly read and hear people saying that "Hillary is the most qualified candidate."

Un.

Fucking.

Believable.

But there it is. Anyone who doesn't see that HRC will have 45% of the electorate GOING INTO the general election is blind. The Republican (or Trump, if it comes to that) will have to win 90% of the "everybody else" vote in order to win the election.

It will take a miracle.

Hillary is a dishonest creep who is going to steal everything not red hot or nailed down and going to return with asbestos gloves and a crowbar , Trump is a psycho dishonest creep.

I am going for Ted Elmer Gantry Cruz. He is honest and not crazier than Norman Bates

Hillary is a dishonest creep who is going to steal everything not red hot or nailed down and going to return with asbestos gloves and a crowbar , Trump is a psycho dishonest creep.

I am going for Ted Elmer Gantry Cruz. He is honest and not crazier than Norman Bates

I don't know about all that. Cruz is a religious nutter who'll likely start WWIII because 'God told him to.' At least Trump's not a career hack Politician. And he actually cares about American Citizens. That's pretty rare these days. I gotta go with him over the rest.

The old joke applies:

How do you know when Hillary is lying?
- Her lips move.

The vast majority of the American people, as polls show, are not fooled, believing she is the most UN-Trustworthy candidate in this entire election.

Forum List

Back