Hillary Hacking Again At Wellesley Commencement

I watched it for about 30 seconds and in that short sample she bashed Trump twice. How inspirational to come back to your Alma Mater and bring up stupid shit about the guy that kicked your ass in the election. She is the definition of a LOSER.

I watched it for about 30 seconds and in that short sample she bashed Trump twice. How inspirational to come back to your Alma Mater and bring up stupid shit about the guy that kicked your ass in the election. She is the definition of a LOSER.
When did losing by nearly 3 million votes become known as kicking someone`s ass? You`re just pretending to be an idiot aren`t you? Regardless, he`ll be gone in about a year along with his whole crooked family and you know it. Screeching about Hillary and Obama is all you can do these days. Did Mexico`s check for the wall arrive yet?

Imagine had she won the presidency. We would have been constantly treated to her voice falling apart during speeches, press conferences, meetings, etc. It would have been embarrassing to watch.

make me sick. very sick. go tepee now. far away shot only. sick.
images.duckduckgo.jpg
SMF SMF SMF

smug mother F.......a litlle less smug these days. me say.
poison childrens minds. thats' all.

Interesting that she accused Trump and the GOP exactly of what she and the Democrats are guilty of. She's still that miserable, totally out of touch, FemiNazi divider.

Kudos to Hillary for having the nerve to speak publicly anywhere following not one but two humiliating monumental defeats.

A decent person would hide and pray.
After the quart of Bombay gin wears off she'll regret giving the Trump-hate speech.
I swear. The old bitch must have a liver the size of a basketball!

At least 3 threads on this same thing so far.

Trumptards are obedient little snowflakes, I'll give them that. When they're told to parrot, they all instantly run for the internet and cry in unison about those awful liberals who keep humiliating them.

At least 3 threads on this same thing so far.

Trumptards are obedient little snowflakes, I'll give them that. When they're told to parrot, they all instantly run for the internet and cry in unison about those awful liberals who keep humiliating them.
I'd call running for president twice and getting you fat corrupt ass kicked twice pretty humiliating.
BONOBO lost about 1300 legislative seats during his two terms. That's pretty humiliating.
Now Maxine Waters wants Russia to defeat North Korea before she starts the impeachment proceedings.
Any idea how fucking stupid you look?

Forum List

Back