Hillary Horror! 'Get those F-ing retards out of here'

What do you think the douche bags who cry about Trump supposedly attacking the disabled will say about Hillary's remark?

Hillary horror! ‘Get those f-ing retards out of here’

Those are said to be the infamous words of Hillary Clinton – also known as Arkansas’ “Mother of the Year” in 1984 – when Hillary reportedly grew frustrated that handicapped children weren’t collecting their Easter eggs quickly enough on the lawn of the Arkansas governor’s mansion. “[T]he children were having a wonderful time. But they were having a v-e-r-y, v-e-r-y, v-e-r-y s-l-o-w time of finding and picking up the Easter eggs,” wrote Dolly Kyle – a childhood sweetheart of Bill Clinton who had a 33-year relationship...

yyyyyyyeah ummm..... the crucial difference is..... Rump's is actually documented:

Donald-Trump-Mocks-A-Reporter-With-A-Disability-And-Says-He-Doesnt-Remember.gif
Yeah, except for your "proof" has been sped up several times.
Try the real time feed liar.
Lol oh right because playing it at the normal speed means it never happened. You people crack me up.

Hillary is a witch !!!!

sorry to be so brief in my statement...

but it has been said many times about her... in the past, present and I hope she won't arrive into "the future"

Then don't vote for her. Nobody said you couldn't vote for Trump, even though no sane person could believe he would be a better president.

Better than Hillary? How could anyone be worse? She's a crook.
what did she steal?

So? Your hero Obama ridiculed the mentally disabled on the David Letterman show.

Let's hear it.
It was Leno. Yeah, real fucking funny.

Yeah, I know, I was waiting for finger boy to figure it out, he's probably still searching for it.

Anyway, Obama used a very old joke in a self deprecating way to describe his bowling skills, it was very un PC of him and of course the right pretends to get really upset about it. Anyway, in the past I've probably said the same thing a time or two.

Obama apologized though, what happened to Trump?

So it's OK when a leftwing douche bag does it? We all know that if a right winger had said the same thing, his career would be over.

For starters Obama didn't mean any malice in his joke, actually he was making fun of himself. Secondly he apologized.

Is Trump's career over? Where is his apology?

Let me know when you want to double down, I've got more on this.

No, what you've got is a hypocritical double standard.

Hillary is a witch !!!!

but it has been said many times about her... in the past, present and I hope she won't arrive into "the future"

Then don't vote for her. Nobody said you couldn't vote for Trump, even though no sane person could believe he would be a better president.

what did she steal?
The White House silverware, for one thing.

Let's hear it.

Yeah, I know, I was waiting for finger boy to figure it out, he's probably still searching for it.

Anyway, Obama used a very old joke in a self deprecating way to describe his bowling skills, it was very un PC of him and of course the right pretends to get really upset about it. Anyway, in the past I've probably said the same thing a time or two.

So it's OK when a leftwing douche bag does it? We all know that if a right winger had said the same thing, his career would be over.

For starters Obama didn't mean any malice in his joke, actually he was making fun of himself. Secondly he apologized.

No, everybody says things they should and do take back, Obama owned up to his mistake.

First, before the Tonight Show aired Obama called the Chairman of the Special Olympics and manned up to it.

He promised to sponsor an event at the White House for the Special Olympics and he did just that:

He apologized like and adult and he took responsibility like a man.

What did Trump do? Deny, deny, deny.

No, everybody says things they should and do take back, Obama owned up to his mistake.

First, before the Tonight Show aired Obama called the Chairman of the Special Olympics and manned up to it.

He promised to sponsor an event at the White House for the Special Olympics and he did just that:

You've gone from "Let's hear it" to "BBBut he apologized for it so it's ok". You asked to see it and you got it. Now you're trying to dismiss it. Typical.

You've gone from "Let's hear it" to "BBBut he apologized for it so it's ok". You asked to see it and you got it. Now you're trying to dismiss it. Typical.

I already knew he said it, hell this is the second time today I've gotten into this topic.

Bottom line, he meant no ill will towards anyone, he apologized to the Special Olympics and he hosted an event at the White House for them because he said he would. Stand up guy.

Trump? *crickets*

Hillary is a witch !!!!

what did she steal?

90% of the money "contributed" to the Clinton foundation.

What do you think the douche bags who cry about Trump supposedly attacking the disabled will say about Hillary's remark?

Those are said to be the infamous words of Hillary Clinton – also known as Arkansas’ “Mother of the Year” in 1984 – when Hillary reportedly grew frustrated that handicapped children weren’t collecting their Easter eggs quickly enough on the lawn of the Arkansas governor’s mansion. “[T]he children were having a wonderful time. But they were having a v-e-r-y, v-e-r-y, v-e-r-y s-l-o-w time of finding and picking up the Easter eggs,” wrote Dolly Kyle – a childhood sweetheart of Bill Clinton who had a 33-year relationship...

yyyyyyyeah ummm..... the crucial difference is..... Rump's is actually documented:

And neither of them are important. This kind of lame "reporting" is only ment to entertain the Jerry Springer fans.

Stupid pointless bullshit

The image, DUMBASS, was answering this ----

---- that's why it reads "Rump's is actually documented". Rump's what? Rump's 'attacking the disabled'.

It's sitting right there in the same nested quote you just quoted. :banghead:

Go learn to READ.

He didn't attack the disabled. He attacked a douche bag journalist who deserved it.

By attacking the disability that the reporter shares with....wait for it...other disabled people.
So if you are disabled you can attack anyone you want, with no feed back? I bet if he attacked Hillary and she responded the same, you would support her.

Hillary is a witch !!!!

what did she steal?

Proof?

And neither of them are important. This kind of lame "reporting" is only ment to entertain the Jerry Springer fans.

Stupid pointless bullshit

The image, DUMBASS, was answering this ----

---- that's why it reads "Rump's is actually documented". Rump's what? Rump's 'attacking the disabled'.

It's sitting right there in the same nested quote you just quoted. :banghead:

Go learn to READ.

He didn't attack the disabled. He attacked a douche bag journalist who deserved it.

By attacking the disability that the reporter shares with....wait for it...other disabled people.
So if you are disabled you can attack anyone you want, with no feed back? I bet if he attacked Hillary and she responded the same, you would support her.

Nobody said that.

I already knew he said it, hell this is the second time today I've gotten into this topic.

Bottom line, he meant no ill will towards anyone, he apologized to the Special Olympics and he hosted an event at the White House for them because he said he would. Stand up guy.

Trump? *crickets*

If it's your guy it's okay. Got it.

Trump? *crickets*

Nobody said that either. Obama more than apologized and he didn't even mean any malice towards the disabled.

Trump? *crickets*

Hillary is a witch !!!!

what did she steal?

Proof?
http://freebeacon.com/blog/the-clinton-foundation-scandals-explained/

Trump? *crickets*

Nobody said that either. Obama more than apologized and he didn't even mean any malice towards the disabled.

Trump? *crickets*

So if Trump apologizes you would be okay with it?

Why do you guys take the words from birther central as truthful?

Only the real dumb ones do; the rest see an opportunity to assassinate the character of HRC or any Democrat as a game, it's what people with no game do, known colloquially as mental masturbation.

Trump? *crickets*

Trump? *crickets*

So if Trump apologizes you would be okay with it?

Its too late now, he obviously would be apologizing only for political gain.. He should have done so immediately. You know, like Obama did.

Hillary is a witch !!!!

what did she steal?

She sold her office for personal gain. She has a history of taking bribes in exchange for influence.

Why do you guys take the words from birther central as truthful?

Why do douche bags like you take the words of the New York Times as truthful? Oh, I see the answer to my question is contained in the question: "Douche bag."

Hillary is a witch !!!!

what did she steal?

She sold her office for personal gain. She has a history of taking bribes in exchange for influence.

btipat has zero credibility, he makes allegations sans evidence everyday, and I suppose believes he can influence someone, somewhere, sometime; of course he has no chance of doing so.

Forum List

Back