Hillary Horror! 'Get those F-ing retards out of here'

Interesting "defenses" of Hillary in this thread. There's:

1. IT'S A LIE!!!
2. TRUMP IS WORSE!!!!
3. THERE'S NO PROOF!!!! (meaning I have to see it on my favorite lefty site before I'll believe it)
4. LOOK, A SHINY!!! (boobs, Obama, etc)

I see no one trying to make the case that Hillary wouldn't say something like that because she is just too decent to ever do it. As Gomer Pyle would say, "Surprise, surprise, surprise".

So? Your hero Obama ridiculed the mentally disabled on the David Letterman show.

Let's hear it.
It was Leno. Yeah, real fucking funny.

Yeah, I know, I was waiting for finger boy to figure it out, he's probably still searching for it.

Anyway, Obama used a very old joke in a self deprecating way to describe his bowling skills, it was very un PC of him and of course the right pretends to get really upset about it. Anyway, in the past I've probably said the same thing a time or two.

Obama apologized though, what happened to Trump?

So it's OK when a leftwing douche bag does it? We all know that if a right winger had said the same thing, his career would be over.

For starters Obama didn't mean any malice in his joke, actually he was making fun of himself. Secondly he apologized.

Is Trump's career over? Where is his apology?

Let me know when you want to double down, I've got more on this.

I love the way left-wingers make excuses for their scum bag politicians when we all know they would crucify a Republican for doing the exact same thing.

Hillary is a witch !!!!

sorry to be so brief in my statement...

but it has been said many times about her... in the past, present and I hope she won't arrive into "the future"

Then don't vote for her. Nobody said you couldn't vote for Trump, even though no sane person could believe he would be a better president.

Better than Hillary? How could anyone be worse? She's a crook.
what did she steal?

She sold her office for personal gain. She has a history of taking bribes in exchange for influence.

btipat has zero credibility, he makes allegations sans evidence everyday, and I suppose believes he can influence someone, somewhere, sometime; of course he has no chance of doing so.

There is abundant evidence, and you know it. The Clinton Foundation is nothing more than a repository for bribes. Just watch the movie "Clinton Cash" if you actually want to know what kind of a sleazy reptile you're going to vote for.

Hillary is a witch !!!!

sorry to be so brief in my statement...

but it has been said many times about her... in the past, present and I hope she won't arrive into "the future"

Then don't vote for her. Nobody said you couldn't vote for Trump, even though no sane person could believe he would be a better president.

what did she steal?

She sold her office for personal gain. She has a history of taking bribes in exchange for influence.

btipat has zero credibility, he makes allegations sans evidence everyday, and I suppose believes he can influence someone, somewhere, sometime; of course he has no chance of doing so.

I think he is trying to convince himself.

what did she steal?

I think he is trying to convince himself.

I wish he'd climax, then he may stop polluting threads.

So it's OK when a leftwing douche bag does it? We all know that if a right winger had said the same thing, his career would be over.

For starters Obama didn't mean any malice in his joke, actually he was making fun of himself. Secondly he apologized.

No, what you've got is a hypocritical double standard.

No, everybody says things they should and do take back, Obama owned up to his mistake.

First, before the Tonight Show aired Obama called the Chairman of the Special Olympics and manned up to it.

He promised to sponsor an event at the White House for the Special Olympics and he did just that:

He apologized like and adult and he took responsibility like a man.

What did Trump do? Deny, deny, deny.

You've gone from "Let's hear it" to "BBBut he apologized for it so it's ok". You asked to see it and you got it. Now you're trying to dismiss it. Typical.

I already knew he said it, hell this is the second time today I've gotten into this topic.

Bottom line, he meant no ill will towards anyone, he apologized to the Special Olympics and he hosted an event at the White House for them because he said he would. Stand up guy.

Trump? *crickets*

yyyyyyyeah ummm..... the crucial difference is..... Rump's is actually documented:

Donald-Trump-Mocks-A-Reporter-With-A-Disability-And-Says-He-Doesnt-Remember.gif
And neither of them are important. This kind of lame "reporting" is only ment to entertain the Jerry Springer fans.

Stupid pointless bullshit

The image, DUMBASS, was answering this ----

What do you think the douche bags who cry about Trump supposedly attacking the disabled will say about Hillary's remark?

---- that's why it reads "Rump's is actually documented". Rump's what? Rump's 'attacking the disabled'.

It's sitting right there in the same nested quote you just quoted. :banghead:

Go learn to READ.

He didn't attack the disabled. He attacked a douche bag journalist who deserved it.

By attacking the disability that the reporter shares with....wait for it...other disabled people.
So if you are disabled you can attack anyone you want, with no feed back? I bet if he attacked Hillary and she responded the same, you would support her.

They didn't hesitate to go after Sarah Palin's mentally disabled son. It was sickening to watch the vultures circling.

No, everybody says things they should and do take back, Obama owned up to his mistake.

First, before the Tonight Show aired Obama called the Chairman of the Special Olympics and manned up to it.

He promised to sponsor an event at the White House for the Special Olympics and he did just that:

You've gone from "Let's hear it" to "BBBut he apologized for it so it's ok". You asked to see it and you got it. Now you're trying to dismiss it. Typical.

I already knew he said it, hell this is the second time today I've gotten into this topic.

Bottom line, he meant no ill will towards anyone, he apologized to the Special Olympics and he hosted an event at the White House for them because he said he would. Stand up guy.

Trump? *crickets*

And neither of them are important. This kind of lame "reporting" is only ment to entertain the Jerry Springer fans.

What do you think the douche bags who cry about Trump supposedly attacking the disabled will say about Hillary's remark?

---- that's why it reads "Rump's is actually documented". Rump's what? Rump's 'attacking the disabled'.

Go learn to READ.

He didn't attack the disabled. He attacked a douche bag journalist who deserved it.

By attacking the disability that the reporter shares with....wait for it...other disabled people.
So if you are disabled you can attack anyone you want, with no feed back? I bet if he attacked Hillary and she responded the same, you would support her.

They didn't hesitate to go after Sarah Palin's mentally disabled son. It was sickening to watch the vultures circling.

They didn't go after her mentally disabled son. They went after the mentally disabled Sarah, and her mentally disabled supporters.

Trump? *crickets*

Go learn to READ.

Who is they, finger boy?

Trump? *crickets*

Go learn to READ.

Who is they, finger boy?

Leftwing media douche bags. Some call themselves "journalists." Others call themselves "entertainers."

Trump? *crickets*

Who is they, finger boy?

Leftwing media douche bags. Some call themselves "journalists." Others call themselves "entertainers."

Who?

Trump? *crickets*

Who is they, finger boy?

Who?

Here's one:

Liberal Website Mercilessly Mocks Down Syndrome-Suffering Trig Palin On His Birthday

Trump? *crickets*

Who is they, finger boy?

Who?

Here's one:

Liberal Website Mercilessly Mocks Down Syndrome-Suffering Trig Palin On His Birthday

Yep, it was wrong and wonkette apologized for it. They often go too far.

Trump *crickets*

Trump? *crickets*

Go learn to READ.

They didn't go after her mentally disabled son. They went after the mentally disabled Sarah, and her mentally disabled supporters.

Palin was attacked because she is a conservative female. Where were the feminists when she was being slandered by the left and the corrupt media? Where was NOW?

you libs are the biggest hypocrites in the world.

Who is they, finger boy?

Who?

Here's one:

Trump *crickets*

She was far from the only one to do it.

Barbara Walters Defends Maher Calling Trig Palin Retarded: 'Don't Think He Intended to be Mean-Spirited’

Who is they, finger boy?

Who?

Here's one:

Trump *crickets*

She was far from the only one to do it.

Barbara Walters Defends Maher Calling Trig Palin Retarded: 'Don't Think He Intended to be Mean-Spirited’

attacking Palin was the dem strategy in 08, everyone knows it. The fricken libs just refuse to deal with the truth. liberalism is a mental disease, the lib posters on this forum prove that every day.

Trump? *crickets*

Palin was attacked because she is a conservative female. Where were the feminists when she was being slandered by the left and the corrupt media? Where was NOW?

Yes, and recall the scum bags who called Condoleezza Rice "Aunt Jemima?"

Trump? *crickets*

Yes, and recall the scum bags who called Condoleezza Rice "Aunt Jemima?"

Yep, attacking females and minorities is just fine when the left does it. But attack the bitch hildebeast and you are an evil woman hater.

Bastards, they make me sick.

Who is they, finger boy?

Who?

Here's one:

Trump *crickets*
And the excuses keep coming.

Forum List

Back