Hillary Horror! 'Get those F-ing retards out of here'

You've gone from "Let's hear it" to "BBBut he apologized for it so it's ok". You asked to see it and you got it. Now you're trying to dismiss it. Typical.

I already knew he said it, hell this is the second time today I've gotten into this topic.

Bottom line, he meant no ill will towards anyone, he apologized to the Special Olympics and he hosted an event at the White House for them because he said he would. Stand up guy.

Trump? *crickets*

By attacking the disability that the reporter shares with....wait for it...other disabled people.
So if you are disabled you can attack anyone you want, with no feed back? I bet if he attacked Hillary and she responded the same, you would support her.

They didn't hesitate to go after Sarah Palin's mentally disabled son. It was sickening to watch the vultures circling.

They didn't go after her mentally disabled son. They went after the mentally disabled Sarah, and her mentally disabled supporters.

Palin was attacked because she is a conservative female. Where were the feminists when she was being slandered by the left and the corrupt media? Where was NOW?

you libs are the biggest hypocrites in the world.

Yes, and recall the scum bags who called Condoleezza Rice "Aunt Jemima?"

Steve Mcgarret?

Who is they, finger boy?

Leftwing media douche bags. Some call themselves "journalists." Others call themselves "entertainers."

Who?

Here's one:

Liberal Website Mercilessly Mocks Down Syndrome-Suffering Trig Palin On His Birthday

Yep, it was wrong and wonkette apologized for it. They often go too far.

Trump *crickets*
And the excuses keep coming.

What excuses? I don't condone what they did but at least they apologized.

Trump *crickets*

I already knew he said it, hell this is the second time today I've gotten into this topic.

Bottom line, he meant no ill will towards anyone, he apologized to the Special Olympics and he hosted an event at the White House for them because he said he would. Stand up guy.

Trump? *crickets*

So if you are disabled you can attack anyone you want, with no feed back? I bet if he attacked Hillary and she responded the same, you would support her.

They didn't hesitate to go after Sarah Palin's mentally disabled son. It was sickening to watch the vultures circling.

They didn't go after her mentally disabled son. They went after the mentally disabled Sarah, and her mentally disabled supporters.

Palin was attacked because she is a conservative female. Where were the feminists when she was being slandered by the left and the corrupt media? Where was NOW?

Steve Mcgarret?
AuntJemima.jpg

Are you proud of that, asshole?

What do you think the douche bags who cry about Trump supposedly attacking the disabled will say about Hillary's remark?

Hillary horror! ‘Get those f-ing retards out of here’

Those are said to be the infamous words of Hillary Clinton – also known as Arkansas’ “Mother of the Year” in 1984 – when Hillary reportedly grew frustrated that handicapped children weren’t collecting their Easter eggs quickly enough on the lawn of the Arkansas governor’s mansion. “[T]he children were having a wonderful time. But they were having a v-e-r-y, v-e-r-y, v-e-r-y s-l-o-w time of finding and picking up the Easter eggs,” wrote Dolly Kyle – a childhood sweetheart of Bill Clinton who had a 33-year relationship...

When I first read the title, I thought she was trying to chase off some Trump supporters.

62204cf40a841ea9b4eaf784ff7222fe.jpg

Leftwing media douche bags. Some call themselves "journalists." Others call themselves "entertainers."

Who?

Here's one:

Liberal Website Mercilessly Mocks Down Syndrome-Suffering Trig Palin On His Birthday

Trump *crickets*

Trump *crickets*
They apologized because they slipped and exposed themselves. Isn't that what you'd be saying if Trump apologized?

Trump *crickets*

Trump *crickets*
They apologized because they slipped and exposed themselves. Isn't that what you'd be saying if Trump apologized?

If you're a Republican, no amount of apologizing will get you off the hook. If you're a Democrat, the press makes excuses for you.

What do you think the douche bags who cry about Trump supposedly attacking the disabled will say about Hillary's remark?

Those are said to be the infamous words of Hillary Clinton – also known as Arkansas’ “Mother of the Year” in 1984 – when Hillary reportedly grew frustrated that handicapped children weren’t collecting their Easter eggs quickly enough on the lawn of the Arkansas governor’s mansion. “[T]he children were having a wonderful time. But they were having a v-e-r-y, v-e-r-y, v-e-r-y s-l-o-w time of finding and picking up the Easter eggs,” wrote Dolly Kyle – a childhood sweetheart of Bill Clinton who had a 33-year relationship...

When I first read the title, I thought she was trying to chase off some Trump supporters.

62204cf40a841ea9b4eaf784ff7222fe.jpg
And you'd be OK with that, wouldn't you?

No, everybody says things they should and do take back, Obama owned up to his mistake.

First, before the Tonight Show aired Obama called the Chairman of the Special Olympics and manned up to it.

He promised to sponsor an event at the White House for the Special Olympics and he did just that:

He apologized like and adult and he took responsibility like a man.

What did Trump do? Deny, deny, deny.

You've gone from "Let's hear it" to "BBBut he apologized for it so it's ok". You asked to see it and you got it. Now you're trying to dismiss it. Typical.

Trump? *crickets*

He didn't attack the disabled. He attacked a douche bag journalist who deserved it.

By attacking the disability that the reporter shares with....wait for it...other disabled people.

They were laughing at the goofy bat too. Nobody slandered Palin. Telling the truth isn't slander.

World Net Daily?

Who exactly is the fucking retard now bripat?

Trump? *crickets*

They were laughing at the goofy bat too. Nobody slandered Palin. Telling the truth isn't slander.

Rush Limbaugh didn't slander Chelsea when he said she was the White House dog.

World Net Daily?

Who exactly is the fucking retard now bripat?

It's more credible than the New York Times.

Steve Mcgarret?
AuntJemima.jpg

Now, you need to document who did that for your post to mean anything.

Trump? *crickets*

Yep, You're still a douche.

Steve Mcgarret?
AuntJemima.jpg

No I don't.

I thought slamming the children of politicians was accepted liberal practice.

Steve Mcgarret?
AuntJemima.jpg

No I don't.

Then what is your point? Are you trying to accuse a specific person of producing that picture, or do you think the entire left wing had a meeting to approve it?

You think lots of stupid crap.

You think lots of stupid crap.

Bulldog, he of the 85 I.Q score talks about others being "stupid'.......that is fucking hilarious. Bulldog couldn't debate his way out of a wet paper sack with a box knife and a flashlight.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back