Hillary Horror! 'Get those F-ing retards out of here'

Yeah, I know, I was waiting for finger boy to figure it out, he's probably still searching for it.

Anyway, Obama used a very old joke in a self deprecating way to describe his bowling skills, it was very un PC of him and of course the right pretends to get really upset about it. Anyway, in the past I've probably said the same thing a time or two.

Obama apologized though, what happened to Trump?

So it's OK when a leftwing douche bag does it? We all know that if a right winger had said the same thing, his career would be over.

For starters Obama didn't mean any malice in his joke, actually he was making fun of himself. Secondly he apologized.

Is Trump's career over? Where is his apology?

Let me know when you want to double down, I've got more on this.

I love the way left-wingers make excuses for their scum bag politicians when we all know they would crucify a Republican for doing the exact same thing.
On far less evidence.

Using this post as an example, what the fuck are you talking about?
Was it really that difficult to understand? Far too many left-wingers need little actual evidence to line up and shriek on command about those wascally Wepwubwicans while moving heaven and earth to give cover to their own.

Here is a truth for you to try dealing with. You know, and have known all along that Trump would destroy your party, yet you let your belief in all the false Hillary accusations push you to destroy your own party.

what Trump is doing is saving the GOP from the rinos and semi-dems that make up the corrupt establishment of the party. McConnel, McCain, and the other rinos are not republicans, they are leeches like the dems that they sleep with.

And he has to destroy it to save it? You are willing to give the nuclear codes to a clown because you choose to believe right wing lies. You're an idiot.
The power structure of both parties has become increasingly insulated from the voices of their voters. The Republicans are just a few years ahead of the democrats, as evidenced by the unforeseen challenge to the expected cakewalk Hillary was supposed to have getting the nomination, ie, Bernie.

Nobody ever said Hillary would be given the nomination, even though she has been the right's greatest fear. I think she will eventually win but that doesn't mean I wouldn't be just as happy with Bernie. They really aren't that far apart. We have two nominees who support the parties goals of working to solve our countries problems. You have a clown who would start arbitrary wars and throw the entire world into confusion, yet, you will vote for him because you care more about your party winning, even if it is the worst possible outcome.
Who said I'm going to vote for Trump? That is a fallacy I fear you have fallen into. Now, it has been clear since the beginning of the democrat primary season that the DNC power structure is in the bag for Hillary. If you fail to see that, well, you fail to see it.

Not Trump? Good. Please vote for anybody else you care to vote for, but that man will hurt the country in ways not even imagined yet. You do realize the majority of the right wing will support him though, and that, in it's self, should tell you they are either too invested in right wing lies about Hillary, or they don't have the countries best interest at heart.

So it's OK when a leftwing douche bag does it? We all know that if a right winger had said the same thing, his career would be over.

For starters Obama didn't mean any malice in his joke, actually he was making fun of himself. Secondly he apologized.

Is Trump's career over? Where is his apology?

Let me know when you want to double down, I've got more on this.

I love the way left-wingers make excuses for their scum bag politicians when we all know they would crucify a Republican for doing the exact same thing.
On far less evidence.

Using this post as an example, what the fuck are you talking about?
Was it really that difficult to understand? Far too many left-wingers need little actual evidence to line up and shriek on command about those wascally Wepwubwicans while moving heaven and earth to give cover to their own.

I guess you can't point to what it is you're talking about in my post.

Lol, when we told the truth about Obama being a dumbass. You called us racist.

The right isn't capable of the truth.

Wrong, the left isn't capable of dealing with the truth.

Here is a truth for you to try dealing with. You know, and have known all along that Trump would destroy your party, yet you let your belief in all the false Hillary accusations push you to destroy your own party.

what Trump is doing is saving the GOP from the rinos and semi-dems that make up the corrupt establishment of the party. McConnel, McCain, and the other rinos are not republicans, they are leeches like the dems that they sleep with.

And he has to destroy it to save it? You are willing to give the nuclear codes to a clown because you choose to believe right wing lies. You're an idiot.

funny, the current POTUS has done more damage to this country than the first 43. A muslim clown currently has the nuclear codes and that fricken moron is more likely to use them on americans than his fellow muslims.

AuntJemima.jpg

Are you proud of that, asshole?

I have nothing to do with that nor would I. Ever call a black person an animal, finger boy?

By the way, you're playing the race card, are you proud of that?

You libs invented the race card. Its all you have because your ideology has failed every time and every place it has ever been tried.

The fact that you guys bitch and moan about using the race card and then turn around and use it whenever possible is hypocritical. If you don't like the race card then tell finger boy to stop using it.

Racists: Sharpton, Jackson, Farrakhan, Whoopi, Obama, Jarret, Lynch, Hillary, LBJ

All the racial BS has been created by these fools and their followers. You democrats own racism, from the KKK to BLM.

I see a list of names and no evidence of anything.

No evidence? do you live under a rock? Farrakhan has called on his followers to murder 10,000 whites. Sharpton and Jackson make their livings off of stirring up racial unrest. The others are obvious to anyone who is conscious and has working brain cells.

Steve Mcgarret?
AuntJemima.jpg

I have nothing to do with that nor would I. Ever call a black person an animal, finger boy?

You libs invented the race card. Its all you have because your ideology has failed every time and every place it has ever been tried.

The fact that you guys bitch and moan about using the race card and then turn around and use it whenever possible is hypocritical. If you don't like the race card then tell finger boy to stop using it.

Racists: Sharpton, Jackson, Farrakhan, Whoopi, Obama, Jarret, Lynch, Hillary, LBJ

All the racial BS has been created by these fools and their followers. You democrats own racism, from the KKK to BLM.

Presumably you mean "Democrats"? If so, the KKK has never had a political party, and I doubt BLM has either. If you actually mean "democrats" the post makes no sense whatsoever.

AuntJemima.jpg

Presumably you mean "Democrats"? If so, the KKK has never had a political party, and I doubt BLM has either. If you actually mean "democrats" the post makes no sense whatsoever.

OK dipshit, capital D. The point is that the KKK and BLM were and are, made up of members of the Democrat party----------the party of racism, the party of LBJ who famously said "I'll have them niggras voting democrat for the next 200 years". Was that a racist statement? yes or no.

OK dipshit, capital D. The point is that the KKK and BLM were and are, made up of members of the Democrat party----------the party of racism, the party of LBJ who famously said "I'll have them niggras voting democrat for the next 200 years". Was that a racist statement? yes or no.

LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act. Goldwater, the Father of Modern Conservatism, opposed it.

Who's the racist?

Again, I think you mean "voting Democrat" -- learn English --- but it's not a racist statement so much as a bogus one. Even if it were real, how some bloc votes, or predicting how they will vote, isn't "racism". Racism means the belief that one race is superior to another.

Even more bogus is your point at the top, and I quote:
the KKK and BLM were and are, made up of members of the Democrat party

Again, learn English and the distinction between "proper noun" and "proper adjective", but by all means bring us a link to document any of this.

Again, I think you mean "voting Democrat" -- learn English --- but it's not a racist statement so much as a bogus one. Even if it were real, how some bloc votes, or predicting how they will vote, isn't "racism". Racism means the belief that one race is superior to another.

Again, learn English and the distinction between "proper noun" and "proper adjective", but by all means bring us a link to document any of this.
http://www.quotes.net/quote/57364

LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act. Goldwater, the Father of Modern Conservatism, opposed it.

Who's the racist?

yep, he signed it, democrats tried to filibuster it. It would not have passed without republican votes.

quess you answered your own question: yes, democrats have been consistently racist.

Who's the racist?

yep, he signed it, democrats tried to filibuster it. It would not have passed without republican votes.

quess you answered your own question: yes, democrats have been consistently racist.

The CONSERVATIVE Democrats voted against it.

Look up the word conservative. Your picture might be there.

http://www.quotes.net/quote/57364

That's what passes for a "source" on your planet, is it?

This just in --- Anybody can buy a web domain and put up unlinked and/or faked quotes up. That's where we got:

"The problem with internet quotes is that you just can't depend on their accuracy" --- Abraham Lincoln

See what I did there?

Nah, you prolly don't. :eusa_doh:

The power structure of both parties has become increasingly insulated from the voices of their voters. The Republicans are just a few years ahead of the democrats, as evidenced by the unforeseen challenge to the expected cakewalk Hillary was supposed to have getting the nomination, ie, Bernie.

Nobody ever said Hillary would be given the nomination, even though she has been the right's greatest fear. I think she will eventually win but that doesn't mean I wouldn't be just as happy with Bernie. They really aren't that far apart. We have two nominees who support the parties goals of working to solve our countries problems. You have a clown who would start arbitrary wars and throw the entire world into confusion, yet, you will vote for him because you care more about your party winning, even if it is the worst possible outcome.
Who said I'm going to vote for Trump? That is a fallacy I fear you have fallen into. Now, it has been clear since the beginning of the democrat primary season that the DNC power structure is in the bag for Hillary. If you fail to see that, well, you fail to see it.

Not Trump? Good. Please vote for anybody else you care to vote for, but that man will hurt the country in ways not even imagined yet. You do realize the majority of the right wing will support him though, and that, in it's self, should tell you they are either too invested in right wing lies about Hillary, or they don't have the countries best interest at heart.
On the contrary, they are making a logical decision by acknowledging that while a Trump presidency would be a crap shoot, a Hillary presidency would just be crap. Why do you think Bernie supporters need to be reminded daily that a vote for Hillary in the general means the next Bernie will have a tougher time of it? They need to do what's best for their party and stay home or vote anything but Hillary. As for my vote, Trump hasn't won it yet, nor totally lost it. He has some time to make his case.

Who's the racist?

Actually I got yer pattern right here, and this is not a secret --- this is your cue to go :lalala: until it's over --

The original House version:
  • Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%)
  • Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)
  • >>> ALL SOUTHERNERS: 7-97 (6.7%--93.3%)

• Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94 – 6%)
  • Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85 – 15%)
  • >>> ALL NON-SOUTHERNERS: 283-33 (89.6%--11.4%)
The Senate version:
  • Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5–95%)
  • Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0–100%)
  • Northern Democrats: 45–1 (98–2%)
  • Northern Republicans: 27–5 (84–16%)
  • ALL SOUTHERNERS: 1--21 (4.5%--95.5%)
  • ALL NON-SOUTHERNERS: 72--6 (92.3%--7.7%)

Slight, but not significant, plurality by party; SCREAMING and very significant plurality by region.

Who's the racist?

Let me guess, "conservative" just means "bad", right? If someone is on the "wrong" side of an issue, they have to be "conservative".

Who's the racist?

They were democrats-------------------get it? Democrats led the racist movement in the USA from the beginning.

Who's the racist?

Actually I got yer pattern right here, and this is not a secret --- this is your cue to go :lalala: until it's over --

The Senate version:

Slight, but not significant, plurality by party; SCREAMING and very significant plurality by region.

Democrats from the south were racist, Do you think that's a revelation to anyone? The point is that they were Democrats and racists.

Parse it however you choose, the most racist people in our history were, and are, democrats.

Who's the racist?

The Senate version:

Democrats from the south were racist, Do you think that's a revelation to anyone? The point is that they were Democrats and racists.

Parse it however you choose, the most racist people in our history were, and are, democrats.

"Racism" is a cultural thing -- it's got nothing to do with political parties.

So you're melting down into blatant Association Fallacies, even when already faced with data that pre-disprove them.

Predictable.

And still no links to prior claims. Also predictable.

Forum List

Back