Hillary in a tizzy

Hillary is not only setting this whole scene / scenario up for Sanders but is also prepping to try to impose HER rules of what is and what is not 'off-limits', what the 'tone' according to her can be, and trying to set the ground for being able to label anyone daring to drag all of her scandals and skeletons out of the closet to be a 'sexist' or 'mean'.

Hey Hillary, YOU are responsible for all of your scandals, lies, women-bashing/abusing, American-abandoning, national security-jeopardizing, criminal acts, lies, and lapses in ethics and morals... You want to play with the big boys and run for President. If you can't stand up to your own past and face the criticism from your fellow American opponents then you sure as hell aren't ready to be President. You think Putin, Assad, Iran, ISIS, etc is going to pull any punches and be 'nice'?

Don't whine about people being mean, saying rude things, dragging up the past....don't pull the 'gender' card, 'weaker sex' card, the 'PC' card, the 'I'm a Clinton' card, or any other BS! Believe women are just as strong as men and deserve to be treated like a man then 'MAN UP'! Feel free to go home any time you want if you decide life is 'too hard' or 'unfair'.

Hillary is not only setting this whole scene / scenario up for Sanders but is also prepping to try to impose HER rules of what is and what is not 'off-limits', what the 'tone' according to her can be, and trying to set the ground for being able to label anyone daring to drag all of her scandals and skeletons out of the closet to be a 'sexist' or 'mean'.

Hey Hillary, YOU are responsible for all of your scandals, lies, women-bashing/abusing, American-abandoning, national security-jeopardizing, criminal acts, lies, and lapses in ethics and morals... You want to play with the big boys and run for President. If you can't stand up to your own past and face the criticism from your fellow American opponents then you sure as hell aren't ready to be President. You think Putin, Assad, Iran, ISIS, etc is going to pull any punches and be 'nice'?

Don't whine about people being mean, saying rude things, dragging up the past....don't pull the 'gender' card, 'weaker sex' card, the 'PC' card, the 'I'm a Clinton' card, or any other BS! Believe women are just as strong as men and deserve to be treated like a man then 'MAN UP'! Feel free to go home any time you want if you decide life is 'too hard' or 'unfair'.
Never put anything past Hillary or her 'machine'.
She is now royally fucked.
The more Hillary's 'machine' attacks poor old Bernie for simply telling the truth the smaller number of supporters of Bernie will go over to Hillary.

Damn. She took the Bern to the woodshed. I'm way more sympathetic to Bill than I used to be.

Respectfully, I don't think you grasp the colloquialism 'taking someone to the woodshed.'
I don't think you grasped my point.

I grasped the point you were trying to make. Throwing a spazz is not akin to taking someone to the woodshed.
She was putting down his previous tone, punishing him. Not justly but I'll stick with my idioms and feel free to use your own.

Should, through some strange twistS of face (capitaliaed intentionally for emphasis), she would have to be first nominated and then come up against some Republican (or independent) who is not an establishment powder-puff to learn that this shit don't fly.

Damn. She took the Bern to the woodshed. I'm way more sympathetic to Bill than I used to be.

Respectfully, I don't think you grasp the colloquialism 'taking someone to the woodshed.'

I grasped the point you were trying to make. Throwing a spazz is not akin to taking someone to the woodshed.
She was putting down his previous tone, punishing him. Not justly but I'll stick with my idioms and feel free to use your own.

Well, you're not using the idiom correctly. But you can stick with it if that's what suits you.

Well, you're not using the idiom correctly. But you can stick with it if that's what suits you.
I am and made it clear why and made it clear I don't care about your opinion so why would you double down on stupid and offer your permission anyway? You make no sense. Go fuck yourself. Do you understand what that idiom means?

Forum List

Back