🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary is a lying bitch, Rubio is a thief, Cruz is a nutjob.

What exactly does it take for the political parties to nominate electable, worthy candidates?

I'm kind of depressed about the 2016 election already.

Hillary: Hillary and the Liberal Way of Lying - WSJ

Rubio: Records show Marco Rubio spent thousands with GOP credit card Tampa Bay Times

Cruz: Celebrate the year of Ted Cruz with 74 of his best quotes of 2013 WashingtonExaminer.com
The best people for the job probably don't want to run for the spot. The way people are dragged through the mud in elections is probably a big turn-off for running.

Remember that parking ticket you received in 1986? You'd be treated as if you killed someone, you evil, dastardly, law breaking criminal. Tried and convicted by the media, and the uninformed public.

The other thing is, you'd better be heavily funded. Between the two parties, they spent somewhere around $2 Billion (yes, billion) to win an election for a job that pays about $400,000 annually.

What exactly does it take for the political parties to nominate electable, worthy candidates?

Rubio: Records show Marco Rubio spent thousands with GOP credit card Tampa Bay Times

Cruz: Celebrate the year of Ted Cruz with 74 of his best quotes of 2013 WashingtonExaminer.com
The best people for the job probably don't want to run for the spot. The way people are dragged through the mud in elections is probably a big turn-off for running.

Remember that parking ticket you received in 1986? You'd be treated as if you killed someone, you evil, dastardly, law breaking criminal. Tried and convicted by the media, and the uninformed public.

The other thing is, you'd better be heavily funded. Between the two parties, they spent somewhere around $2 Billion (yes, billion) to win an election for a job that pays about $400,000 annually.

the media circus does keep a lot of good qualified people from running. From your post it seems obvious that you have been taken in by some of the media lies.

Try getting the real story before repeating the lies and innuendo that you get from the biased media.

Mike Beebe would be okay, too. I doubt he will run, though.

I would vote for this guy: Florida Democrat Alan Grayson is the most effective member of the House

Just not sure he's electable. He is likable, though.

He sounds ok along with Bernie Sanders, but both being Jewish I fear they will overlook the crimes of Israel regime. But then again, every Pres since Carter, except Bush Jr. has had a problem with the state of Israel but nothing came of it, shows the power AIPAC has.

I will vote straight democratic no matter what, but then again, I'm old enough to know my vote means very little, since all the big money elects our President.

upload_2015-4-16_7-41-39.jpeg

The best people for the job probably don't want to run for the spot.

This.

On my arrival in the United States I was surprised to find so much distinguished talent among the citizens and so little among the heads of the government. It is a constant fact that at the present day the ablest men in the United States are rarely placed at the head of affairs; and it must be acknowledged that such has been the result in proportion as democracy has exceeded all its former limits. The race of American statesmen has evidently dwindled most remarkably in the course of the last fifty years.
:D

Tocqueville Book I Chapter 13

Rubio needs some seasoning, but I think he is on the right track. I like some of his ideas a lot.

Rubio couldn't even be trusted with his business credit card, and we're going to make him our CEO?

That makes me want to cry a little.

the media circus does keep a lot of good qualified people from running. From your post it seems obvious that you have been taken in by some of the media lies.

Try getting the real story before repeating the lies and innuendo that you get from the biased media.

Wait, what? What lies did I repeat?

I would vote for this guy: Florida Democrat Alan Grayson is the most effective member of the House

Just not sure he's electable. He is likable, though.
That pretty much sealed it. Grayson is arguably the biggest douchebag in Congress. He intentionally lied and misrepresented his opponents position, selectively editing his speech to make him say the opposite of what he actuall said. Grayson also hit his wife.
As for Cruz, the quotes there make me like him even more.

Forum List

Back