🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Is A Warmonger

It was a republican president GW Bush who launched us into the quagmire that is Iraq, and is responsible for the rise of ISIS in the region.
As for Farrakhan, the Nation of Islam is a terrorist group.
Now go back to your trekkie dolls.
^ that

W provided sexed-up *cough* "Intel" to people like Hillary so I hold W & Cheney & their kool aid- drinking sycophants like OP 1000% responsible for vietraq
Yet let every Democrat that signed on to it slide?

Obama voted "present " most of the time when he was a Senator. I didn't see him filibustering anything, including Iraq.
They voted on false intel.

intelligent people can discern facts from spin in descriptive articles.

you can cite a zillion articles that claim hillary LIED when she mentioned "ducking under fire" at that airport but in fact, that spin is a dishonest characterization of what she said and what she meant by what she said.

same goes for the whole blame the video talking point. ALL partisan spin, as if mention equals blaming.

"Now let me tell you what I can remember, OK -- because what I was told was that we had to land a certain way and move quickly because of the threat of sniper fire. So I misspoke -- I didn't say that in my book or other times but if I said something that made it seem as though there was actual fire -- that's not what I was told," she told the newspaper.

"I was told we had to land a certain way, we had to have our bulletproof stuff on because of the threat of sniper fire. I was also told that the greeting ceremony had been moved away from the tarmac but that there was this 8-year-old girl and, I can't, I can't rush by her, I've got to at least greet her -- so I greeted her, I took her stuff and then I left. Now that's my memory of it."

Clinton says she 'misspoke' about sniper fire - CNN.com

each and every one of those parroted talking points has already been debunked.

your list is filled with lies :thup:
Yup.

And your claims they are should be enough, even though you failed to provide any citation to support your bold claims.

i posted in all those benghazi threads since day one... see quantum windbag's challenge thread, for one.

you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him think.

echo chamber threads may be so soothing for your ilk, but rational people who know the facts are laughing at you.
I didn't see Benghazi mentioned at all.
Where did you see it, or did you just pull a blanket statement out of your ass.?

only idiots find those "misrepresentation" talking points meaningful.

you parrots have been squawking these same lies about hillary in an attempt to impugn her integrity.

liars have been flinging fabricated poo on hillary for decades, then crying how she's just so stinky.

dishonest agenda whores are actually counting on the uninformed voter. ^

excellent platform guys... good luck with that! :lol:

Yup.

And your claims they are should be enough, even though you failed to provide any citation to support your bold claims.

i posted in all those benghazi threads since day one... see quantum windbag's challenge thread, for one.

echo chamber threads may be so soothing for your ilk, but rational people who know the facts are laughing at you.
Where did you see it, or did you just pull a blanket statement out of your ass.?

your dishonest claim in the OP (aka LIE) was that ms hillary was responsible for half of the "scandals" during the obama administration... now you laughably weasel out of your assertion.. duh who mentioned benghazi duh duh

It was a republican president GW Bush who launched us into the quagmire that is Iraq, and is responsible for the rise of ISIS in the region.
^ that

W provided sexed-up *cough* "Intel" to people like Hillary so I hold W & Cheney & their kool aid- drinking sycophants like OP 1000% responsible for vietraq

Obama voted "present " most of the time when he was a Senator. I didn't see him filibustering anything, including Iraq.
Which proves what?

Nothing. If everyone saw the same shit intel, why is it Bush is the only one who lied?

Because he didn't lie.

Hillary_Clinton_Testimony_to_House_Select_Committee_on_Benghazi.jpg

Let's face it folks. A Hillary White House does not mean peace on Earth. If she maintains the policies of the current administration, you can expect not only a continued presence of American troops in the Middle-East, but an expansion into other areas.

She's responsible for the Russian reset, but the truth is, Russia doesn't respect her.

The fact is, at least half of the scandals during the Obama Administration were caused by Hillary.

1445403596756.jpg

Yes she is...

Now tell me which candidate is the candidate of peace, love and rainbows shooting from their ass because none of them have shown that they are not a war loving imbecile...

Yup.

your dishonest claim in the OP (aka LIE) was that ms hillary was responsible for half of the "scandals" during the obama administration... now you laughably weasel out of your assertion.. duh who mentioned benghazi duh duh
I could list the scandals that Hillary was involved in during the Obama Administration. Secret Service scandals. The Russian reset. Libya.....including the unlawful takedown of Qadaffi. Benghazi was only one of them.

you can cite a zillion articles that claim hillary LIED when she mentioned "ducking under fire" at that airport but in fact, that spin is a dishonest characterization of what she said and what she meant by what she said.

same goes for the whole blame the video talking point. ALL partisan spin, as if mention equals blaming.

"Now let me tell you what I can remember, OK -- because what I was told was that we had to land a certain way and move quickly because of the threat of sniper fire. So I misspoke -- I didn't say that in my book or other times but if I said something that made it seem as though there was actual fire -- that's not what I was told," she told the newspaper.

"I was told we had to land a certain way, we had to have our bulletproof stuff on because of the threat of sniper fire. I was also told that the greeting ceremony had been moved away from the tarmac but that there was this 8-year-old girl and, I can't, I can't rush by her, I've got to at least greet her -- so I greeted her, I took her stuff and then I left. Now that's my memory of it."

It was VERY nice of her to offer that explanation AFTER she was caught. But, did she really only say it once? Because as I remember it, she made the exaggerated claim in a speech at George Washington University and then, repeated it in 2008 after her original version was challenged by Sinbad, adding a detail about running to avoid sniper fire.

Sniper Fire, and Holes In Clinton's Recollection

Folks like you flogged Brian Williams for the same thing.

So, the same result. She "exaggerated" (lied) and you're still a troll.

^ that

Which proves what?

Nothing. If everyone saw the same shit intel, why is it Bush is the only one who lied?

Because he didn't lie.
It was his government's intel. Ask Dick Chaney about it, he ran that show. And they got a black man (Powell) to go do their dirty work and lie to everyone.

^ that

Which proves what?

Because he didn't lie.
It was his government's intel. Ask Dick Chaney about it, he ran that show. And they got a black man (Powell) to go do their dirty work and lie to everyone.
Yup.......that's the excuse.

It's also complete bullshit.

If the UK said they were there and Israeli Intelligence said they were there, how did Dick Cheney force them to believe the CIA's "false intel"?

^ that

Which proves what?

Because he didn't lie.
his mole in the pentagon- Doug Feith, didnt plant stories in the foreign press to influence opinion? You're a hack..... errr..... hoot

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

It was VERY nice of her to offer that explanation AFTER she was caught.

"caught" being deliberately misunderstood to serve your squawking talking point as if she lied, which she did not..so she had to explain herself, which duh by default would obviously have to come after the false accusation...

Hillary_Clinton_Testimony_to_House_Select_Committee_on_Benghazi.jpg

Let's face it folks. A Hillary White House does not mean peace on Earth. If she maintains the policies of the current administration, you can expect not only a continued presence of American troops in the Middle-East, but an expansion into other areas.

She's responsible for the Russian reset, but the truth is, Russia doesn't respect her.

The fact is, at least half of the scandals during the Obama Administration were caused by Hillary.

1445403596756.jpg

Look Bernie Sanders just BERNED OUT. He's done, you can send him back to the nursing home now. This country is center, it always has been, it always will be. It would never elect a candidate that was out there campaigning on free college tuition, expanding Federal Government spending by 40%, when we're already 19 trillion in red ink.. His praise of one of the most brutal, murderous dictators to come out of the 20th century, Fidel Castro was the final nail in his campaign coffin.

Had he become the nominee of the Democrat party, this is what election night would have looked like. Just move the blue over to New Hampshire & Vermont and color the rest of this country RED.

1984_large.png

Reagan v Mondale 1984

Is Trump for or against US troops in Syria and Iraq today? It's tough to keep up with his positions.

trump is all for his personal whims of tyrannical power assertion, beholden to nothing but his delusions...

^ that

Which proves what?

Because he didn't lie.
his mole in the pentagon- Doug Feith, didnt plant stories in the foreign press to influence opinion? You're a hack..... errr..... hoot

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk
Yep......the foreign intelligence agencies are so amateur that news stories change their minds on what they discover through years of intelligence work.

Forum List

Back