Hillary Is Destroying The Democrat Party And The Country In The Process

Decent democrats need to take their political party back.

Likewise with the Republicans.
I'm pretty happy with the Tea party peeps on a whole in the republican party as they seem to be trying to get rid of some of the problem areas. People like that asshat Lamar Alexander in Tennessee need to go regardless of their party affiliation. Good people throughout will need stand up and take a stance if they want to keep this country.

I am just being a wise-ass, but it's our own fault for this mess and we got the government we deserve. It's a totally fucking omnishambles and we are to blame for it.

Us and generations before us.

AS fucked up as it is, The world's richest professional clown is still the best character in the shit show.

I'm supporting Kanye West in 2024. If we're going to live in an Idiocracy I at least want the FLOTUS to not be a hideous transvestite wookie like Mooch was.

The mere idea of a President West could quite likely destabilize time and space. :lol:

The mere idea of a President West could quite likely destabilize time and space. :lol:

In Oct 2016 I believed the same thing about the concept of "President Trump".

Turned out he came in and actually rolled back a whole bunch of regressive policies which delighted me and is running the government like a tazmanian devil. I can't find a whole lot of fault in much of what he has done.

Kanye might come in, actually make sure government spending on domestic programs actually gets used efficiently and prosecute elitist sociopaths that perpetuate the corruptocracy that allows weapons grade stupid pieces of shit like Hank Johnson to become multi-millionaires on $175K/Yr salaries.

You never know at this point.

Otherwise I'm ready for an apocalypse. We need one desperately if natural selection is going to clean house and get us into colonizing rocks in space before the sun blows up..

Hillary, please, please run as the Democrat party candidate in the 2020 presidential election. ... :thup:
I am of the belief that the best thing that could happen to the Clintons is that they fly into a mountain and cause a massive explosion with no survivors.
I think the only way the federal government gets any credibility back is if she goes to prison. If even just for a few months. Otherwise it's a malignancy.

President Trump is a cuck for allowing Hillary to destroy the country.

No...

The whole country is at fault.

We've got rational adults who won't lead, the world's fattest "poor" people on earth who refuse to be led and criminal sociopaths running a government funded by globalist billionaires that have no sense of right Vs. wrong or any concept of patriotism.

Hitlery is juts filling a hole that was dug decades ago. The same sort of hole every other political sociopath in history has found and exploited for self aggrandizement.

I am just being a wise-ass, but it's our own fault for this mess and we got the government we deserve. It's a totally fucking omnishambles and we are to blame for it.
You may be to blame but I am not!

You assfucks tried for 6 years to pin something on Hillary Clinton. You failed.

Despite the Russians building up Stein. Despite the Russian interference for Trump. Despite the Republican's endless Clinton investigations. Despite the cheating you do in elections. Despite Bernie supporters pouting & stay home. Hillary still beat your fat assed orange POS by 3 million votes.

You assfucks lied about Benghazi, her e0mails, the uranium sale, and Clinton Foundation. She still got 3 million more votes.

Hillary just shit down your plan to run Tulsi as a third party candidate. She is a brilliant strategist & politician.

Course when Hillary gets in front of a bunch of blacks....she always goes nasal and tries to sound like a Southern Democrat preacher....and she talks about God alot. No other time does this woman care about God.

She sure raised up Cummings as a saint!!

What a liar.

You assfucks tried for 6 years to pin something on Hillary Clinton. You failed.

Despite the Russians building up Stein. Despite the Russian interference for Trump. Despite the Republican's endless Clinton investigations. Despite the cheating you do in elections. Despite Bernie supporters pouting & stay home. Hillary still beat your fat assed orange POS by 3 million votes.

You assfucks lied about Benghazi, her e0mails, the uranium sale, and Clinton Foundation. She still got 3 million more votes.

Hillary just shit down your plan to run Tulsi as a third party candidate. She is a brilliant strategist & politician.

lol!

Bye!

She is scum for turning his funeral into a political commercial for herself.

Hillary was apparently planning to use the Cummings eulogy as a platform for a political comeback but it seems to have backfired. She came across as a petulant race baiting shrew and she is finished.

Course when Hillary gets in front of a bunch of blacks....she always goes nasal and tries to sound like a Southern Democrat preacher....and she talks about God alot. No other time does this woman care about God.

She sure raised up Cummings as a saint!!

What a liar.

Elijah was prophetic when he said this.....
73236058_10219289110441210_9107753527291150336_n.jpg

HIllary is just an evil human being. She always has been.

When she was a defense attorney and laughed about getting a known rapists acquitted?

She has no soul. She is literally a sociopath.

No...

We've got rational adults who won't lead, the world's fattest "poor" people on earth who refuse to be led and criminal sociopaths running a government funded by globalist billionaires that have no sense of right Vs. wrong or any concept of patriotism.

Hitlery is juts filling a hole that was dug decades ago. The same sort of hole every other political sociopath in history has found and exploited for self aggrandizement.

No, YOU, and those like you are to blame for it. We are trying to fix your mess and you just keep trying to destroy the country as we know bnb it.

There was never a such thing as a decent democrat -- they all hate America and the world in general...
Forgive me if this is a bad example, but country singer Toby Keith once considered himself to be a democrat. Eventually I believe that he did change over to the Independent group.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Thread summary:

Clinton Derangement Syndrome (CDS) is permanent. Those suffering from it will go to their graves still screeching "LOCK HER UP!" (and then they'll proceed downwards from there).

In the meantime, they send more votes to the Democrats. I mean, who wants to be associated with human beings as disgusting as the CDS crowd? That's why we encourage them to keep talking/lying (which are the same thing for CDS sufferers).

No...

No, YOU, and those like you are to blame for it. We are trying to fix your mess and you just keep trying to destroy the country as we know bnb it.

They only thing I am apparently destroying is your delicate constitution. Please go peddle your overly-dramatic bullshit somewhere else. I am not buying it.

Forum List

Back