Hillary is going to be exonerated on the e-mail controversy

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Hillary Clinton is going to be exonerated on the email controversy. It won’t matter.

That point about her intending to break classification rules is important, because in order to have broken the law, it isn’t enough for Clinton to have had classified information in a place where it was possible for it to be hacked. She would have had to intentionally given classified information to someone without authorization to have it, like David Petraeus did when he showed classified documents to his mistress (and then lied to the FBI about it, by the way). Despite the enormous manpower and time the Justice Department has devoted to this case, there has never been even a suggestion, let alone any evidence, that Clinton did any such thing.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Boy this is going keep some of you nutcases up tonight! :banana: The Petraeus case was totally diffferent from Clinton's. He intentionally gave the classified information to his mistress. SORRY GOP! You still got Donnie!

While Hussein is in power sure.

She was HIS Secretary of State after all.

He has to look after his own ass.

The email issue and Ben Gassy will be major issues in Hillary's 2020 reelection campaign.

This whole thing is a bogus Bengazhi spin off .

If anyone violated the law , it's the people who emailed HILLARY . U gonna charge all
Of them ??

Wow, this has got to Chaff some of the RW lunatics. And to think, the GOP had a good chance to win, until they picked the lunatic Donnie.

Hitlery put up foreign policy for sale to the highest bidder and that was why she had a private server. We already know that she has e-mails talking about how Ghaddafi was taken out because of the gold dinar and nothing else. She is in the protected class like the Bush crime family, Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc, etc...they do not eat their own. Most of you don't have a fucking clue as to what is REALLY going on and I doubt that most of you could even wrap your minds around it if I tried to explain it.

Now the govcan focus on real crimes . Like trumps tax fraud !

Wow, this has got to Chaff some of the RW lunatics. And to think, the GOP had a good chance to win, until they picked the lunatic Donnie.

Awww, shut the fuck up, Jim...you don't even know how to spell "controversy"....what the fuck do you know? Keep waving that rainbow colored "Team Demcrat" flag......ya idiot.

The FBI is not going to cut slack for anyone. The entire e-mail controversy has been overblown, like the Benghazi witch hunt.

barney-fife.jpg

I don't think ANY of their other presidential candidates had a chance either though!

The FBI is not going to cut slack for anyone. The entire e-mail controversy has been overblown, like the Benghazi witch hunt.

Really? What do you know about the FBI? Did you know that they are incorporated? They are a part of the corporate structure that makes up USA.INC, moron.....

Company Search

Last edited:

or why he is hiding his tax returns. Just how long does an audit take, anyway?

JimH52 SEZ??? "How much taxes did Trump pay to da gubermint!!!!!"

I hope that he was able to use every tax loophole available so that he didn't pay one thin dime to this corporate entity that takes in 4 times of what it needs to provide the 19 essential services of "gubermint" due to the the dividends from their investments....stupid fucks like you don't have the slightest clue. I bet my post will make your little head explode.

Petraeus told his mistress and Hillary told the freaking world including any teenage geek who was interested enough to hack the server who was located in somebody's bathroom. What do we do with a freaking idiot who doesn't have the slightest respect for or understanding of the job she was appointed to? Promote her?

Hillary Clinton is going to be exonerated on the email controversy. It won’t matter.

That point about her intending to break classification rules is important, because in order to have broken the law, it isn’t enough for Clinton to have had classified information in a place where it was possible for it to be hacked. She would have had to intentionally given classified information to someone without authorization to have it, like David Petraeus did when he showed classified documents to his mistress (and then lied to the FBI about it, by the way). Despite the enormous manpower and time the Justice Department has devoted to this case, there has never been even a suggestion, let alone any evidence, that Clinton did any such thing.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Boy this is going keep some of you nutcases up tonight! :banana: The Petraeus case was totally diffferent from Clinton's. He intentionally gave the classified information to his mistress. SORRY GOP! You still got Donnie!
Wrong. It doesn't matter your intent. If you mishandle classified information. it doesn't matter, especially if you try to cover it up by attempting to destroy the evidence. But it's obvious that her intent was to avoid detection for some reason......and I think the FBI knows what that reason was......and it will be devastating.

Forum List

Back