Hillary is mouthing off again

Thought this was about Clinton? my thought, she has the same right as you or I do to shoot off her mouth, we are not required to agree with each other or her.

Thought this was about Clinton? my thought, she has the same right as you or I do to shoot off her mouth, we are not required to agree with each other or her.

I pointed out exactly that to the OP as soon as I got here and questioned his squelching position.
He ran away and never came back. Apparently he squelched himself.

It works out very well for me and most Americans. I've been stopped before, and I gave the officer my ultimate respect and cooperation. Never been beat up, shot, or charged with anything. In fact they returned the respect.

That's good luck when it works out that way. But it can easily turn a 180 with no influence on your part whatsoever. Which is what happens when you start handing out too much power to those who can't handle it.

So it would work out better if you gave them a hard time or made any threatening moves?

It works out very well for me and most Americans. I've been stopped before, and I gave the officer my ultimate respect and cooperation. Never been beat up, shot, or charged with anything. In fact they returned the respect.

That's good luck when it works out that way. But it can easily turn a 180 with no influence on your part whatsoever. Which is what happens when you start handing out too much power to those who can't handle it.

So it would work out better if you gave them a hard time or made any threatening moves?

Actually in the episode described above, I often point out that if I had been carrying as the gun fetishists on this board advise, there would have been at least two dead, since these guys never once even identified themselves as police and I therefore had no way to know who was accosting me.

Fortunately I don't do that. But it definitely was within a hair (trigger).

And without me to tell the story you can just imagine what the police report would have said.
Or maybe you can't, inside that bubble.

the_fall_of_hitlery.jpg

Actually in the episode described above, I often point out that if I had been carrying as the gun fetishists on this board advise, there would have been at least two dead, since these guys never once even identified themselves as police and I therefore had no way to know who was accosting me.

Fortunately I don't do that. But it definitely was within a hair (trigger).

And without me to tell the story you can just imagine what the police report would have said.
Or maybe you can't, inside that bubble.

I'm sure you are not the only one that ever experienced that situation, and to my knowledge, no police officer was ever shot or shot somebody else by an identity mistake.

“[Democrats] do not do well with white men and we don’t do well with married, white women,” Clinton explained during a March 10 appearance at the India Today Conclave in Mumbai.

“And part of that is an identification with the Republican Party, and a sort of ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should.”

Those less sophisticated and “backwards” red state voters were also drawn to Trump’s realty TV campaign, Clinton said.

Hillary Clinton explains her defeat in India: ‘We don’t do well with married, white women’

...still making the same mistakes over a year later....

She scares you still. Good.
Hillary Clinton told a receptive audience over the weekend in India that while she thought President Donald Trump played to some of Americans' worst fears, he does not reflect the country as a whole. "No, we did not deserve that," Clinton said when asked if the US "deserves" Trump as its leader.

I'm not a Donald Trump supporter by a longshot, but I sincerely wish Hillary Clinton would shut her mouth. Her opinions are valueless, and her political future is non existent. Go away Hillary, no one cares about you anymore!
:bye1:

Hillary Clinton: US does 'not deserve' Trump - CNNPolitics

She is insane ,as are those who follow her bullshit. View attachment 183311 View attachment 183312
Yep. All you crazy right wingers who are still campaigning against a candidate from an election years ago are insane. The election is over. Your 25 years of fighting her are over. Get new material.

Hillary Clinton told a receptive audience over the weekend in India that while she thought President Donald Trump played to some of Americans' worst fears, he does not reflect the country as a whole. "No, we did not deserve that," Clinton said when asked if the US "deserves" Trump as its leader.

I'm not a Donald Trump supporter by a longshot, but I sincerely wish Hillary Clinton would shut her mouth. Her opinions are valueless, and her political future is non existent. Go away Hillary, no one cares about you anymore!

She is insane ,as are those who follow her bullshit. View attachment 183311 View attachment 183312
Yep. All you crazy right wingers who are still campaigning against a candidate from an election years ago are insane. The election is over. Your 25 years of fighting her are over. Get new material.

Funny how you on the left didn't feel the same way during most of DumBama's first term when we couldn't hear enough about GW.

“[Democrats] do not do well with white men and we don’t do well with married, white women,” Clinton explained during a March 10 appearance at the India Today Conclave in Mumbai.

“And part of that is an identification with the Republican Party, and a sort of ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should.”

Those less sophisticated and “backwards” red state voters were also drawn to Trump’s realty TV campaign, Clinton said.

Hillary Clinton explains her defeat in India: ‘We don’t do well with married, white women’

...still making the same mistakes over a year later....

She is partly correct, but not for the reasons she gave.

More and more whites are coming to realize the Democrat party is the anti-white party. Their goal is to make whites a minority in this country for the first time in our history ASAP. They don't care about the Americans getting killed by foreigners, they don't care about them taking our jobs, they don't care they are turning us into a bilingual country. All they care about is bringing them to the US.

If it means shutting down the government, so be it. If it means the possibility of losing federal funds because of sanctuary cities, so be it. If it means releasing violent illegals from prison early to continue their rampage, so be it. Just make whites a minority as quick as we can.

Funny how you on the left didn't feel the same way during most of DumBama's first term when we couldn't hear enough about GW.

That's because Obama was busy trying to stop the biggest economy crash since the great depression.

Sour grapes from someone that can not admit they were a horrid candidate.

The unions in the "swing" states caused Hilary to loose.

Something for the far left to be proud of..

Forum List

Back