Hillary is pooped

That's OK. Hillary can kick back and relax. Trump will win the race for her

Another low energy opponent for The Donald. No wonder she depends on the NYT to do her fighting for her. Just what we need...another low energy incompetent st the helm.

EXHAUSTED HILLARY Is Taking Off Weekends -- And Media Is Covering It Up
She would run circles around you all day long, 7 days a week, you older than dirt simpleton.
You know this from experience I take it....:lol:
I know it from reading your posts. It is painfully obvious.

Another low energy opponent for The Donald. No wonder she depends on the NYT to do her fighting for her. Just what we need...another low energy incompetent st the helm.

EXHAUSTED HILLARY Is Taking Off Weekends -- And Media Is Covering It Up
She would run circles around you all day long, 7 days a week, you older than dirt simpleton.
You know this from experience I take it....:lol:
I know it from reading your posts. It is painfully obvious.
Your walker gives it away for me........

She's so pooped that even her hair sylist can't do nuthin' with it anymore.........

I guess if you're getting massacred in the polls, desperate stupid threads like this are all you have.

Seriously "Hillary took a day off from campaigning!" is the best you could do?

I guess if you're getting massacred in the polls, desperate stupid threads like this are all you have.

Seriously "Hillary took a day off from campaigning!" is the best you could do?
The seizures must be exhausting....I can't blame her for taking some time off....:lol:

Give Trump credit for having the stamina to come out today and give a good reading of that speech he probably saw for the first time this morning.

Forum List

Back