Hillary is STOMPING Christie, Jeb Bush and Walker in NJ

Sunday and all is right with the world.

Brighter still because not even a cloud of the alleged Hillary has yet darkened the sky.

Say, how long do those treatment programs last???

I find it sad you assholes are going snarky more than 20 months before the actual election. The only buffoonery is on your end.

Oooh.......your butt hurt really shows when you call names...........but, your clowns decided to come out early, so we're giving them the recognition they deserve....you should thank us.

Well, Jeb Bush didn't impress anyone with his Foreign Policy speech...........and he's supposed to be the top contender? Hffffttttt!

Must be terribly disappointing for the right-whingers......:biggrin:

Bush’s speech, which he gave Wednesday in Chicago, consisted of empty platitudes doled out in tight rations. Anyone who expected more from perhaps the leading establishment contender for the Republican presidential nomination had to be disappointed.

Set aside, for the moment, the fact that Bush’s rushed, fumbling delivery would have made even the grandest ideas sound small. Look past the fact that he proved his father’s and brother’s equal in creatively mangling the English language – saying, for example, that immigration should be a “catalytic converter” for economic growth.

ROBINSON Jeb s speech falls flat

Have you heard the latest? Hillary is excepting foreign Government money to the Clinton Foundation?
Excepting? How do you except money?

Bwhahaha....nice catch......they're the ones who want English to be the only language spoken in the US and they don't even know how to speak it.
And they think liberal arts studies are a joke, unnecessary and unimportant. Language studies are in the liberal arts curriculum, not science and technology. Liberal arts. Such idiots.

Last edited:
Well, the 'Conservatives' do not like science studies, either. In fact, they don't like anything but bone ignorance.

I find it sad you assholes are going snarky more than 20 months before the actual election. The only buffoonery is on your end.

Oooh.......your butt hurt really shows when you call names...........but, your clowns decided to come out early, so we're giving them the recognition they deserve....you should thank us.

The sad thing is you don't even realize you are being snarky condescending douchebags.

Poor Statist's mirror has failed him/her/it again!

Meanwhile the sun is well over the yardarm and still no sign of Hillary. Maybe somebody oughta check the trunk of the limo Slick used last?

The surgery apparently went very well!

Too bad they forgot to fix the saggy neck.

That's always a dead giveaway.

But, given that she and Slick were so dead broke and that Obamacare doesn't cover plastic work, I guess that's all she could afford.

But, given that she and Slick were so dead broke and that Obamacare doesn't cover plastic work, I guess that's all she could afford.
Didn't fix her fat ankles either.

Didn't fix her fat ankles either.

I didn't see many comments about McCain's swollen left cheek or bald head in 2008...wonder what's the difference between the two....hmm

I didn't see many comments about McCain's swollen left cheek or bald head in 2008...wonder what's the difference between the two....hmm

Could it be that you believe McCain is a candidate this time around?

Hell of a long nap boi, this is 2015!

Hillary does take a great facelift. Her last one looked really good. I assume the temporary absence is about recovery time. No problem with that.

Forum List

Back