Hillary is STOMPING Christie, Jeb Bush and Walker in NJ

l_20121106-blue-new-jersey-300-1.jpg

This is actually very important news:

TIME FOR A WOMAN IN THE OVAL OFFICE NEW JERSEYANS AGREE COUNTRY IS READY Center for Public Interest Polling

Comrade,
what a great setback to our progressive dreams when Papa Obama steps down-We must get Hillary in office!! While a third term would be great, it is time for another under qualified/over-rated person to be elected because they belong to the right group.

The sooner the better...So to help start off this campaign, I am suggesting the following poster in the tradition that helped to get Papa Obama elected

elect-hillary-now-i6786.jpg

We must elect her for just being a woman, if nothing else -

Comrade,
what a great setback to our progressive dreams when Papa Obama steps down-We must get Hillary in office!! While a third term would be great, it is time for another under qualified/over-rated person to be elected because they belong to the right group.

The sooner the better...So to help start off this campaign, I am suggesting the following poster in the tradition that helped to get Papa Obama elected

Well, I'm not sure if they gave you the red pills or the pink pills or the green pills at the Sunny Dales Sanitarium this morning, but this thread is about statistical data. I think you made a wrong turn at the Kindergarden section. Here, let me point you to the right forum:

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Darn those pink pills, they make Righties all groggy!

There you go, l'il slugger. Have fun!

Interesting, while I agree that electing someone just because she is a women is a great progressive goal,
I do feel we are being biased against the trans-gender and not including them in our goals for the presidency. No doubt a micro aggression on our progressive part.

Perhaps, from your own obvious experience with make-up, you could provide us some more useless
useful stats on that element :)

Then again, with Hillary

Last edited:
Interesting, while I agree that electing someone just because she is a women is a great progressive goal,
I do feel we are being biased against the trans-gender and not including them in our goals for the presidency. No doubt a micro aggression on our progressive part.

Perhaps, from your own obvious experience with make-up, you could provide us some more useless
useful stats on that element :)

Then again, with Hillary
What exactly do you mean by make-up?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

again, at this point, it's name recognition, not so much popularity.

Hillary is going to have to get out in front of voters again at some point, and then we are going to have to ask ourselves, "Do we want to listen to that screeching voice for the next four to eight years?"

this is classic video thanks. I think it's time to look for a new unknown name. Maybe somebody that doesn't know how d.c. works. It's time to throw out anybody in d.c. starting with everybody new. then we can stop the way d.c. doesn't work

Comrade,

How about for being smarter than any of the 18 clowns in the GOP mini-van....we don't need a dictator like you have in your country........who kills anyone that opposes him...:laugh:

From the above link:
Just before Walker's re-election in 2014, 49 percent of Wisconsinites approved of the Wisconsin governor while 47 percent said they disapproved, according to Democratic-leaning PPP. The latest finding from the pollster found Walker's approval has dropped, with 43 percent of Wisconsinites saying they approve of the job he's doing while 52 percent said they disapprove. Another 4 percent said they were unsure.

That doesn't really matter because now they are stuck with him for four more years but winning re-elections with those numbers is something I'm not used to at all. Anything under 55% approval for an incumbent used to be fatal.

Former Navy SEAL Goes Off on Hillary Clinton

Tea Party ^
In a scathing new video, NRA News contributor and former Navy SEAL Dom Raso labels former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton a “liar who thinks she can use the heroism of out nation’s armed forces to promote herself as the next commander-in-chief.” Raso’s blistering commentary stems from a major false claim made by Clinton in 2008 when she recalled coming under “sniper fire” during a trip to Bosnia.

Forum List

Back