Hillary is the candidate for & of the people.

I'm just wondering when she'll actually try to meet with real voters or talk to the press...

Or if she will continue her fantasy until all of those real voters that she is ignoring vote Republican in 2016.

The HAND SELECTED PEOPLE that is. Her Iowa visit was all bullshit. All the so called "ordinary people" were vetted & bussed in before they were allowed to sit with her.
All staged, planted democratic operatives.

WHAT A FUCKING CROCK OF SHIT.

Thanks Fox News
And may she soon perish from da oith......

• Banned
If Rand Paul or Marco Rubio had done this we'd have a half dozen threads on it the minute it broke.

Discuss
Instead, you are being the donkey...I can see this woman really gets under your skin, don't sweat it and have a stroke...
Get under my skin?

That is an understatement.

She is a lying entitled cunttt who thinks she is unique or special.

Fuck her

I wonder if the republicans pick a more moderate candidate...wait while I vomit but Walker,Kasich,Rubio that people who would be more willing to vote for a democrat would vote for them? I HATE ALL the republican candidates but I hate Clinton to and would not vote for her. Guess its American Freedom Party or some other 3rd party again so far...

hillary_retard.jpg

Hillary has many redeeming qualities:

She will cause many Democratic voters to stay home.

Many Republicans will vote for her to get this bucket list tick out of the way before the idiots, excuse me Ds, come out with their usual psycho candidates such as Gore, Kerry, Obama and Biden only in a female version.

She is likely to have negative coattails and create wave mid-course corrections.

I think many of you are being mean to her.

If Rand Paul or Marco Rubio had done this we'd have a half dozen threads on it the minute it broke.

Discuss
Instead, you are being the donkey...I can see this woman really gets under your skin, don't sweat it and have a stroke...
I think it's hilarious that the campaign cannot trust Hillary to answer questions from ordinary citizens! IS ONE GOING TO ASK HER ABOUT THE DONATION TO THE cLINTON fOUNDATION, bENGHAZI OR bILL'S ESCAPADES? sHE CAN'T BE TRUSTED TO ANSWER ANYTHING?

wHAT IF THEY ASK HER A WHOPPER, LIKE WHAT IS YOUR PLATFORM? She's probably pass out from indecisiveness.

anyone actually believe the "Hillary" is going to let some joe and jill sixpack middle America get that close to her.... is for sure a brainwashed cult member.

Everything with Democrats is fake, a fraud and manufactured propaganda. they have that down to a tee.

Forum List

Back