Hillary is the candidate for & of the people.

anyone actually believe the "Hillary" is going to let some joe and jill sixpack middle America get that close to her.... is for sure a brainwashed cult member.

Everything with Democrats is fake, a fraud and manufactured propaganda. they have that down to a tee.
She's like the evil step mother....with a bottle of arsenic...

and who walks into a chipolte' restaurant wearing dark glasses while trying to make eye contact? this would be like Joe Biden hitting on a 14 year old girl and forgetting that he looks 80.

The HAND SELECTED PEOPLE that is. Her Iowa visit was all bullshit. All the so called "ordinary people" were vetted & bussed in before they were allowed to sit with her.
All staged, planted democratic operatives.

WHAT A FUCKING CROCK OF SHIT.

Thanks Fox News
She's the candidate of the people.
The lawyer people. The Wall St people. The union people. The greenie-meanie people. The gay people. The welfare people. Etc.

The HAND SELECTED PEOPLE that is. Her Iowa visit was all bullshit. All the so called "ordinary people" were vetted & bussed in before they were allowed to sit with her.

Thanks Fox News
The lawyer people. The Wall St people. The union people. The greenie-meanie people. The gay people. The welfare people. Etc.
i wonder how Hillary will hand pick the 15,000 people at her Red Rocks event.

Thanks Fox News
6594421.jpg

You would think the Democrat voters would get tired of being used, lied to and have these types of games play on them by their politicians

Hillary has never been for the people. she tried to pass ObamaCare on us back when billy boy was President. but she got shot down by the people in the country. and the only way Obama was able to pass it was by lies and manipulation of our rules in Congress and over the will of people in the country. TYRANT.

I hope the people hasn't forgotten why they voted out THE DEMOCRATS from power in congress and KICK them all out of lives come 2016..

Thanks Fox News

that's not hard for them to do. they bus in people all the time for events. that's just how snakey they are

Thanks Fox News
6594421.jpg
i wonder which one of the sheep ate Hillary's server.

Thanks Fox News

that's not hard for them to do. they bus in people all the time for events. that's just how snakey they are
and dont forget about the 10,000 manicans Hillary purchased from "ACME Manequins"

Judging by the re-election of Clinton & Obama, Democrats aren't constrained by judgements of integrity, patriotism or what is actually best for America.

Judging by the re-election of Clinton & Obama, Democrats aren't constrained by judgements of integrity, patriotism or what is actually best for America.

all of those left the Democrat party and their voters over 30 years ago. It's a shame what we the people is up against. no morals, honor or pride in who they put in office. it's come down to: as long as THEY WIN any snake will do

You would think the Democrat voters would get tired of being used, lied to and have these types of games play on them by their politicians

Hillary has never been for the people. she tried to pass ObamaCare on us back when billy boy was President. but she got shot down by the people in the country. and the only way Obama was able to pass it was by lies and manipulation of our rules in Congress and over the will of people in the country. TYRANT.

I hope the people hasn't forgotten why they voted out THE DEMOCRATS from power in congress and KICK them all out of lives come 2016..
The insane, the ignorant, indigent, incarcerated and innumerate are the base of the Democratic party and is the basis of their claim to be the majority party. Given the number of people on this board that think settled science is not an oxymoron that claim could be truthful.

The insane, the ignorant, indigent, incarcerated and innumerate are the base of the Democratic party and is the basis of their claim to be the majority party. Given the number of people on this board that think settled science is not an oxymoron that claim could be truthful.

The Progressive/Democrat party takes ADVANTAGE of their voters. they just sling out mud about the other party and hide their true commie/fascist intentions with CLASS WARFARE.

But the people did kick them out of Control after ObamaCare and then in the next election they sent them all the way into Minority. so that's what I'm hoping on they see through all the BS This progressive/dem party throws at us

Hillary Hillary Hillary! She's one of the little people. Her and bill were dead broke when they left the white house. She was even named after sir edmund hillary.

Compulsive lying has it's drawbacks for most..Hillary is immune

poor-hillary.jpg

Get under my skin?

That is an understatement.

She is a lying entitled cunttt who thinks she is unique or special.

Fuck her

And now you see why she will win....people like Grumps. Who in their right mind would purposely identify with the boorish and profane loser like him?

Gramps isn't so bad but you make a valid point. I often cringe at some of the people who infest each of the major party camps. Loony lefties - in case you haven't noticed - also have their warts. We need a new centrist party that marginalizes the rads or at least a centrist candidate who can attract centrists from both sides of the aisle.
INEPTOCRACY - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or even try are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Forum List

Back