Hillary is the candidate for & of the people.

images (3).jpg

anyone remember that sketch when John Belushi was telling jokes to squirrels and forest rodents? thats pretty much where Hillary is at this point. she will never speak to a candid audience.

I can just see the headline/news already. MSNBC: this just in, Debbie Wasserman will be filling in for Hillary's first rally in Boston, Massachusetts, according to somewhat reliable sources, Hillary fell down a flight of stairs while on her cell phone and injured her brain at the Marriott . but at this time, we have no witnesses.

Get under my skin?

That is an understatement.

She is a lying entitled cunttt who thinks she is unique or special.

Fuck her

And now you see why she will win....people like Grumps. Who in their right mind would purposely identify with the boorish and profane loser like him?

Gramps isn't so bad but you make a valid point. I often cringe at some of the people who infest each of the major party camps. Loony lefties - in case you haven't noticed - also have their warts. We need a new centrist party that marginalizes the rads or at least a centrist candidate who can attract centrists from both sides of the aisle.
INEPTOCRACY - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or even try are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

A lot of the elections held to decide the eventual party nominee are caucuses where you have to physically intermingle with persons who share your choice in the contest. Even if you're not sure about Clinton or the Democrats, would you really want to stand next to someone like him who throws the word "****" and "whore" around as if he were saying hello and goodbye? Would you really want to converse with people who most casually deride some sick pleasure for criticizing a woman's appearance, her age, or perhaps even her sanity?

I get that Clinton may not be your cup of tea...but the GOP voters are likely the best reason to consider another Party.

Get under my skin?

Fuck her

And now you see why she will win....people like Grumps. Who in their right mind would purposely identify with the boorish and profane loser like him?

Gramps isn't so bad but you make a valid point. I often cringe at some of the people who infest each of the major party camps. Loony lefties - in case you haven't noticed - also have their warts. We need a new centrist party that marginalizes the rads or at least a centrist candidate who can attract centrists from both sides of the aisle.
INEPTOCRACY - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or even try are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

A lot of the elections held to decide the eventual party nominee are caucuses where you have to physically intermingle with persons who share your choice in the contest. Even if you're not sure about Clinton or the Democrats, would you really want to stand next to someone like him who throws the word "****" and "whore" around as if he were saying hello and goodbye? Would you really want to converse with people who most casually deride some sick pleasure for criticizing a woman's appearance, her age, or perhaps even her sanity?

I get that Clinton may not be your cup of tea...but the GOP voters are likely the best reason to consider another Party.
:lmao:The Democratic Party members re-elected a proven sexual harasser, proven liar and probable rapist. Then, turned around and voted twice for an unqualified sweet talking domestic and foreign policy catastrophe. Now, you want to vote for yet another compulsive liar and national embarrassment.

You've been a myopic slave for far to long. I wish you the best but hold very little hope for a return of your common sense.

The HAND SELECTED PEOPLE that is. Her Iowa visit was all bullshit. All the so called "ordinary people" were vetted & bussed in before they were allowed to sit with her.
All staged, planted democratic operatives.

WHAT A FUCKING CROCK OF SHIT.

Thanks Fox News
Is there a link for this?

BTW. I like Grampa M. U.

He certainly sparks a lively conversation and if given the opportunity can be sooo damn funny...:bow3::bowdown::bowdown:..:uhh:

The HAND SELECTED PEOPLE that is. Her Iowa visit was all bullshit. All the so called "ordinary people" were vetted & bussed in before they were allowed to sit with her.

Thanks Fox News
Is there a link for this?

You're always asking for "link", haven't you had enough disappointment?

Hot_Dog_murder_by_The0raclexx.jpg

Get under my skin?

Fuck her

Hillary is ugly, because she has no soul. The way she lies. I mean she lied about her letting four innocent American's get murdered. Lied in the faces of the families. Hillary is ugly on the inside, which makes her appearance on the outside the same. Heck look at most liberal women. Ugly.

Thanks Fox News
She's a dumb kunt. Plain and simple. Those who disagree are brainwashed idiots.

Thanks Fox News
She's a dumb kunt. Plain and simple. Those who disagree are brainwashed idiots.

Compelling arguments bro. You're clearly an intellectual god.

Get under my skin?

Fuck her

And now you see why she will win....people like Grumps.

I was at Rand Paul's Las Vegas announcement this past Saturday. There were a few hundred people there all of their own choosing, nobody bused in, no hand picked audience. That is a grassroots campaign. Hillary's is nothing but astroturf.

Forum List

Back