🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary looks a mess. Fat and dumpy. What american would vote for her.?

No

Fuck Hussein Barack

He is the one we all hate!!!!!

He is the AntiChrist.

OK?

He's history Skye, the Hildebeasty is the new SATAN!

-hillary-clinton-hilary_clinton-souls-devils-gfon432_low.jpg

You believe that?? I mean, that antichrist stuff? :neutral:

Symbolism, my dear...SYMBOLISM!

Perhaps this flew over your head the first time. Once again, in bold:

Link?
That means "show me where I did that". "Quote" will do too.

Shame on who, asshole? You just made it all up. You showed no evidence whatsoever. Asked for a link -- crickets. Nothing. Bupkis. Fuck-all.

Go ahead and link to my posts on "talk of diversity" while we're at it.

Dumbass...

If you personally never stooped to the level of the many libs who have, and in a few extremely pathetic cases are STILL using homophobic sluts to ridicule their enemies, than good for you.

If you have spoken out against such hateful propaganda techniques, then even more good for you, and I apologize for lumping you in with the homophobic demagogues.

Nice try, but me laughing at your stupid choice of name doesn't make me a homophobe. It makes you a funny idiot.

Using an implication of homosexuality as an insult, does make you a homophobe.

That you don't realize it, and all the other libs didn't either, shows all that talk about diversity and tolerance and multiculturalism is complete bullshit.

Another imaginary claim by the right that has nothing to do with reality. If liberals were really the monsters you like to pretend we are, I'd be conservative.

By using an accusation of homosexual behavior as an insult, you reveal that you believe being homosexual is something to be ashamed of.

That is what a homophobic slur IS.

It shows that your lib commitment to "diversity" is nothing but a facade that is only brought into play when it is useful to advance your agenda, not something you truly believe, or have internalized into your own thought patterns.

I can tell you really want that to be true, but like so many other accusations the right makes......it just ain't so.

If you personally never stooped to the level of the many libs who have, and in a few extremely pathetic cases are STILL using homophobic sluts to ridicule their enemies, than good for you.

If you have spoken out against such hateful propaganda techniques, then even more good for you, and I apologize for lumping you in with the homophobic demagogues.

Nice try, but me laughing at your stupid choice of name doesn't make me a homophobe. It makes you a funny idiot.

That you don't realize it, and all the other libs didn't either, shows all that talk about diversity and tolerance and multiculturalism is complete bullshit.

Another imaginary claim by the right that has nothing to do with reality. If liberals were really the monsters you like to pretend we are, I'd be conservative.

By using an accusation of homosexual behavior as an insult, you reveal that you believe being homosexual is something to be ashamed of.

It shows that your lib commitment to "diversity" is nothing but a facade that is only brought into play when it is useful to advance your agenda, not something you truly believe, or have internalized into your own thought patterns.

I can tell you really want that to be true, but like so many other accusations the right makes......it just ain't so.

"That is so gay".

Is that a homophobic comment?

Obviously.

It uses the term "Gay" as a derogatory term.

Which is how you, and all the libs like you, have used/using "Tea Bagger".

"That is so gay".

Obviously.

That's ghey. It has nothing to do with sex.

The term "teabag" as applied to the TP comes from here -- at a Tea Party rally -- you can blame this person-of-indeterminate-gender -- and Freerepublic.com whose name appears as a sigline:

3313864503_16bcc382fa.jpg

That's February 2009 (one month after the O'bama inauguration). And right when the whole Tea party concept was invented by Dick Armey, the Kochs and Fox Noise started up. It didn't even have a history yet -- this is right at the beginning.
Do you not know this?

If "the liberal Dems" fired back -- what, was it supposed to be a one-way street?

More...
teabaggingforjesus-204x300.jpg
teabaggerpride.png

Here too --

Not sure what the question is here.
But then again the thread didn't exactly start on solid ground so I guess any tangent is fair game.

Last edited:

"That is so gay".

Obviously.

Nice effort, but a little weak on the follow through. Why don't you ask rush to help you form a usable misrepresentation that might work?

"That is so gay".

Obviously.

The term "teabag" as applied to the TP comes from here -- at a Tea Party rally -- you can blame this person-of-indeterminate-gender -- and Freerepublic.com whose name appears as a sigline:

That's February 2009 (one month after the O'bama inauguration). And right when the whole Tea party concept was invented by Dick Armey, the Kochs and Fox Noise started up. It didn't even have a history yet -- this is right at the beginning.
Do you not know this?

If "the liberal Dems" fired back -- what, was it supposed to be a one-way street?

More...
teabaggerpride.png

Here too --

But then again the thread didn't exactly start on solid ground so I guess any tangent is fair game.

Oh come on! Some of those old people have no IDEA what "tea bagging" means. :lol: I know that if I asked my grammy what "tea bagging" is, she would have NO clue. Lol.

"That is so gay".

Obviously.

Do you not know this?

More...
teabaggerpride.png

Here too --

No. THe term as it was used originally by Tea Party members was not sexual.

The term as it has been used since then by libs, in order to ridicule Tea Party members has been based on another meaning of the word that does have sexual meaning.

And in doing so, they are using the accusation of homosexual behavior as a slur.

Thus,

Using an implication of homosexuality as an insult, does make them homophobes.

That they don't realize it, and all the other libs didn't either, shows all that talk about diversity and tolerance and multiculturalism is complete bullshit.

"That is so gay".

Obviously.

Nice effort, but a little weak on the follow through. Why don't you ask rush to help you form a usable misrepresentation that might work?

You have been stone cold busted. That you are not intellectually honest enough to admit it is just a further minus to consider when you think about your self image.

Just for laughs, what do you claim you were accusing me of when you called me a "Tea Bagger"?

"That is so gay".

Obviously.

Do you not know this?

More...
teabaggerpride.png

Here too --

Oh come on! Some of those old people have no IDEA what "tea bagging" means. :lol: I know that if I asked my grammy what "tea bagging" is, she would have NO clue. Lol.

I don't doubt that. Same for some of the folks pictured here.
Just correcting the record as to its origins and history.
I seem to have to do that a lot here.

"That is so gay".

Obviously.

Do you not know this?

More...
teabaggerpride.png

Here too --

Yuh huh.
What do you think the sign in the first image from "Freerepublic.com" means then? That's from an event February 27, 2009.

Have any idea when the first Tea Party event was?

Freerepublic is another message board so we can't link to it but the first known invocation of the term connected with the TPM was a week earlier, on the morning of Feb. 20 from that same site. It reads, and I quote,

"I would think that Barney Frank would welcome a good tea bag."
--- within half an hour they were cackling about the joke, and a week later it shows up on a sign. With Freerepublic's name on it.

You think he's talking about the Congressman's tastes in warm beverages then, do ya?

The term as it has been used since then by libs, in order to ridicule Tea Party members has been based on another meaning of the word that does have sexual meaning.

And in doing so, they are using the accusation of homosexual behavior as a slur.

Thus,

That they don't realize it, and all the other libs didn't either, shows all that talk about diversity and tolerance and multiculturalism is complete bullshit.

Save your breath -- see above.

"That is so gay".

Obviously.

Do you not know this?

More...
teabaggerpride.png

Here too --

Yuh huh.
What do you think the sign in the first image from "Freerepublic.com" means then? That's from an event February 27, 2009.

Freerepublic is another message board so we can't link to it but the first known invocation of the term connected with the TPM was a week earlier, on the morning of Feb. 20 from that same site. It reads, and I quote,

--- within half an hour they were cackling about the joke, and a week later it shows up on a sign. With Freerepublic's name on it.

You think he's talking about the Congressman's tastes in warm beverages then, do ya?

Thus,

I think they were making veiled references to the Boston Tea Party.

Taxed Enough Already!

See what's at the root of liberal hate? Taxes. They want more; The TEA Party wants fewer.

I agree with that concept. However, the TEA party seems to have been overrun with religious zealots. A big turn off to a lot of people. I think if they had just stuck to their original intent, they might have actually gotten somewhere.

"That is so gay".

Obviously.

Do you not know this?

More...
teabaggerpride.png

Here too --

Thus,

You go ahead and file that right beside your claims that liberals want to indoctrinate children to be gay, and we hate the country. None of that is true but it hasn't stopped you yet.

"That is so gay".

Obviously.

Do you not know this?

More...
teabaggerpride.png

Here too --

Yuh huh.

Thus,

Ewww, Barney Frank!!! Why did you have to remind me? :D How embarrassing he was!!

Forum List

Back