🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary looks a mess. Fat and dumpy. What american would vote for her.?

iVcjk6f.jpg

nanny staters

I don't like loserterians or far left liberals. I don't mind the government doing things that make sense. I just doubt Hilliary will be anything other then a extreme liberal bitch.

I wonder if she'd make better decisions than Obama though? I wonder if she would be trying to make deals with Iran?

she certainly can not do any worse

but is that where we want to be as a nation

barely better then the current prezbo

nanny staters

I don't like loserterians or far left liberals. I don't mind the government doing things that make sense. I just doubt Hilliary will be anything other then a extreme liberal bitch.

I wonder if she'd make better decisions than Obama though? I wonder if she would be trying to make deals with Iran?

I was just wondering out loud if she would have been a better president than Obama.

nanny staters

I was just wondering out loud if she would have been a better president than Obama.

A ham sandwich would have been a better President than Obama.

nanny staters

just as bad but in different ways.

nanny staters

A ham sandwich would have been a better President than Obama.

:lol: Now that's funny.

Not to me it doesn't. I don't care what the politician looks like. I care about what he or she stands for. Most politicians are butt ugly anyways.

Hillary's problem is she's as ugly on the inside as she is on the outside

What have we learned here today? Sassy thinks the fact that Hillary is no longer a teenager should disqualify her from being president. Obviously there might be valid policy differences to be discussed, but she thinks a couple of wrinkles are more pressing right now. She also claims to not be a teabagger, but can't come up with any way to differentiate her from all the other teabaggers. All she can do is claim some secret difference.........not very convincing.

What does the particular poster's lean have to do with this thread? Why don't you stick to commenting on the topic?

The topic wandered long ago.

One could say it aged. And not in a graceful way.
But it was never a legitimate topic in the first place.

I'm not the one who started discussing what might happen in my bedroom, but you could be right on at least one of those counts

"Hillary looks a mess. Fat and dumpy."

OK, those ARE all in her favor....now what's the downside?

Meanwhile, deals with Iran? Open question. Answer depends on how much the ayatollahs want to contribute to her campaign through, of course, that magically "transformative" foundation.

No, they didn't.

It was an obscure term for a sexual practice, a term used mostly among the gay community.

Your assumption that everyone is the same as you and has heard the same terms is just you being narrow minded.

There is nothing to wrong with not being up on homosexual slang.

It was a reach for it to be funny the first weekend.

For you to still be beating that dead horse is pathetic.

You probably aren't even aware that by using a homosexual term as a insult that you are being homophobic.

Nope. I will admit a little confusion and lack of understanding of homosexuality, but I am for all of us having the same rights. Is that so hard for you to understand?

You are using an accusation of homosexual behavior as an insult.

Like I said, to dim to be aware of what you are even doing.

Here's another use for that dictionary:
Nothing about "teabagging" -- the sexual term -- requires homosexuality. You're the one reaching here.

Right...

Because you libs have been gleeful insulting Conservative males with the slanderous accusation that they like to have women preform oral sexual acts on their balls...

:haha:

Link?

I'm not citing a source. I pointing out that your claim is senseless.

You libs have been using TEa Bagger as an insult, and giggling like school girls over saying a dirty word.

That would not be the case if you were accusing conservative men of receiving oral service from women.

There is no onus on being a man and putting your balls in a woman's mouth.

BUT, if you are a straight man, the idea of either putting your balls in a man's mouth, or receiving a man's balls into your mouth?

That is disgusting.

And of course, as you libs are the ones making these homophobic slurs, you are homophobes.

Which, again shows that all the lib talk of diversity is nothing but bullshit.

Shame on you.

Nope. I will admit a little confusion and lack of understanding of homosexuality, but I am for all of us having the same rights. Is that so hard for you to understand?

Nothing about "teabagging" -- the sexual term -- requires homosexuality. You're the one reaching here.

Right...

Because you libs have been gleeful insulting Conservative males with the slanderous accusation that they like to have women preform oral sexual acts on their balls...

Link?

You libs have been using TEa Bagger as an insult, and giggling like school girls over saying a dirty word.

Perhaps this flew over your head the first time. Once again, in bold:

Link?
That means "show me where I did that". "Quote" will do too.

And of course, as you libs are the ones making these homophobic slurs, you are homophobes.

Shame on you.

Shame on who, asshole? You just made it all up. You showed no evidence whatsoever. Asked for a link -- crickets. Nothing. Bupkis. Fuck-all.

Go ahead and link to my posts on "talk of diversity" while we're at it.

Dumbass...

Right...

Link?

Link?

Shame on you.

Shame on who, asshole? You just made it all up. You showed no evidence whatsoever. Asked for a link -- crickets. Nothing. Bupkis. Fuck-all.

Dumbass...

If you personally never stooped to the level of the many libs who have, and in a few extremely pathetic cases are STILL using homophobic sluts to ridicule their enemies, than good for you.

If you have spoken out against such hateful propaganda techniques, then even more good for you, and I apologize for lumping you in with the homophobic demagogues.

Really -- so you vote for candidates based on what they look like?

And candidates that aren't even running for anything too. That's deep, man.

You need to turn in your voter registration card. Clearly some people can't handle it.
Are you kidding?
Do you have any idea how much money candidates and their campaigns spend on physical appearance. clothing and grooming?
My guess is at least 50% of the campaign budgets. More for those less attractive. That includes BOTH genders.

Really -- so you vote for candidates based on what they look like?

And candidates that aren't even running for anything too. That's deep, man.

You need to turn in your voter registration card. Clearly some people can't handle it.
I agree...we should look at her accomplishments rather than her looks. Could you help me out with her accomplishments?

Well it all started with being President of the Young Republicans...

Doesn't matter, she's not running for anything. My point is entirely about the OP and what his criterion for voting is.
He makes a strong case for intelligence tests.
Lot's of women voted for Obama based on his looks. So you calling for liberal women to turn in their voter registration card?
JFK commanded the female vote solely on his looks.

Right...

Link?

Link?

Shame on you.

Dumbass...

If you personally never stooped to the level of the many libs who have, and in a few extremely pathetic cases are STILL using homophobic sluts to ridicule their enemies, than good for you.

If you have spoken out against such hateful propaganda techniques, then even more good for you, and I apologize for lumping you in with the homophobic demagogues.

Nice try, but me laughing at your stupid choice of name doesn't make me a homophobe. It makes you a funny idiot.

Right...

Link?

Link?

Shame on you.

Dumbass...

Nice try, but me laughing at your stupid choice of name doesn't make me a homophobe. It makes you a funny idiot.

Using an implication of homosexuality as an insult, does make you a homophobe.

That you don't realize it, and all the other libs didn't either, shows all that talk about diversity and tolerance and multiculturalism is complete bullshit.

How can she manage the country when she can't even manage herself.? Looks like she eats ice cream all day and never gets any exercise. Same age as Romney and yet he looks healthy and fit!. And twenty years ago she was really pretty.
I don't care what she looks like. I DO care about her morals, her actions, her stances, etc. I don't much like her any more due to that, not her looks.

Forum List

Back