🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary looks a mess. Fat and dumpy. What american would vote for her.?

Well, good for you. This time you came off as just another silly teabagger whining because Hillary doesn't look as good as she did at 19. Perhaps you should pick your goals more carefully.

Bulldog is beggin' for a teabaggin' AGAIN.

View attachment 38278

He does seem obsessed with tea baggers...

Sure.....Go with that.......Try to change the subject. Does that mean you can't come up with a way to differentiate yourself from every other proud "Tea Person" ?

What is your obsession with the Tea Party, did one piss in your Wheaties?

It's because you are so much fun to laugh at.

Don't you mean giggle...like a little girl? LMAO

OK. I'll ask you the same question I have asked others. What makes you different than the Tea Party? Which teaparty issues do you disagree with? I have no doubt that you might come up with one thing, or possibly two, but what exactly differentiates you from all the other teabaggers? The fact that you are embarrassed to admit it?

I agree with most of the Tea Party platform but have never considered myself a member of the movement. I tend to sway towards being a Centrist.

Right.....Exactly the same as all the other teabaggers, but embarrassed to admit it, and wanting to pretend you are something you are not. Typical. Of course, If I'm wrong, I will apologize. All you have to do is come up with all the reasons why you aren't just another teabagger. How many of their goals do you disagree with? I'll wait.

Well :asshole: you're more than welcome to prove I am in the Tea Party but since we both know you cant why babble about it? You're a jack ass, idiot

No need for me to prove it. Your posts do that every day. I will note that while you are embarrassed to be lumped together with them, there is nothing to differentiate you from all the others. Hence, my enjoyment of reminding you of that fact.

Well you're wrong so I'm laughing at some old fool that giggles like a girl thinking a Tea Party member lurks behind every corner. LOL Now run along and bother someone else, old man

If that's what it takes for you to keep what little self respect you have........Good for you.

View attachment 38278

Sure.....Go with that.......Try to change the subject. Does that mean you can't come up with a way to differentiate yourself from every other proud "Tea Person" ?

No teabagger......This one is a hearty laugh.

I agree with most of the Tea Party platform but have never considered myself a member of the movement. I tend to sway towards being a Centrist.

Right.....Exactly the same as all the other teabaggers, but embarrassed to admit it, and wanting to pretend you are something you are not. Typical. Of course, If I'm wrong, I will apologize. All you have to do is come up with all the reasons why you aren't just another teabagger. How many of their goals do you disagree with? I'll wait.

Well :asshole: you're more than welcome to prove I am in the Tea Party but since we both know you cant why babble about it? You're a jack ass, idiot

No need for me to prove it. Your posts do that every day. I will note that while you are embarrassed to be lumped together with them, there is nothing to differentiate you from all the others. Hence, my enjoyment of reminding you of that fact.

Well you're wrong so I'm laughing at some old fool that giggles like a girl thinking a Tea Party member lurks behind every corner. LOL Now run along and bother someone else, old man

If that's what it takes for you to keep what little self respect you have........Good for you.

Old man, GFY, your nonsense is becoming unbearable and you look like a foolish old tool

Boston Globe Editorial to Sen. Warren: Run for President, Please

DEMOCRATS WOULD be making a big mistake if they let Hillary Clinton coast to the presidential nomination without real opposition, and, as a national leader, Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren can make sure that doesn’t happen. While Warren has repeatedly vowed that she won’t run for president herself, she ought to reconsider. And if Warren sticks to her refusal, she should make it her responsibility to help recruit candidates to provide voters with a vigorous debate on her signature cause, reducing income inequality, over the next year.

Boston Globe Editorial to Sen. Warren Run for President Please - Politics - Boston.com

If you had actually said that would it have sounded like "not thith time"? I'm sensing something about you

I have no doubt you sense a lot of things. Considering what you write, most of them are wrong, but I don't doubt that you have a vivid imagination.

You're sort of minor league, Sparky. I've spent nearly a decade kicking libs like you in the mangina

Well, good for you. This time you came off as just another silly teabagger whining because Hillary doesn't look as good as she did at 19. Perhaps you should pick your goals more carefully.

View attachment 38278

He wants it. He wants it So Bad!

image.jpg

No teabagger......This one is a hearty laugh.

There he goes again...Beggin' For a Teabaggin'!

image.jpg

Do looks matter?? Yes. Is it right/fair?? No. People are judgmental, even if they won't admit it and/or it's on a subconscious level. I also think that it matters more for a woman, which is even more bullshit...but I'm just being realistic. Hillary is not hideous, but she does look tired and really shows her age when she's not smiling. Yet when she smiles, she looks disingenuous to me. I'm not sure that it could mean the difference between winning or losing, because if a candidate can super connect on the issues, then most will gravitate toward them. It's always the swing voters that need to be considered for even the superficial reasons. I'm sure her handlers will take that into account when they're attempting to project the most polished image.

No. It's a standard propaganda technique and logical fallacy, Appeal to Ridicule.

SUch techniques can be very effective and are very useful to people who know that their positions on the issues won't stand on their own merits.

Did you ever hear of Tea Bagging before the Tea Party Movement used it?

Most of the country had herd the term before used it. That's what makes it so funny.

No, they didn't.

It was an obscure term for a sexual practice, a term used mostly among the gay community.

Your assumption that everyone is the same as you and has heard the same terms is just you being narrow minded.

There is nothing to wrong with not being up on homosexual slang.

It was a reach for it to be funny the first weekend.

For you to still be beating that dead horse is pathetic.

You probably aren't even aware that by using a homosexual term as a insult that you are being homophobic.

Nope. I will admit a little confusion and lack of understanding of homosexuality, but I am for all of us having the same rights. Is that so hard for you to understand?

You are using an accusation of homosexual behavior as an insult.

Like I said, to dim to be aware of what you are even doing.

Here's another use for that dictionary:
Nothing about "teabagging" -- the sexual term -- requires homosexuality. You're the one reaching here.

Right...

Because you libs have been gleeful insulting Conservative males with the slanderous accusation that they like to have women preform oral sexual acts on their balls...

:haha:

Do looks matter?? Yes. Is it right/fair?? No. People are judgmental, even if they won't admit it and/or it's on a subconscious level. I also think that it matters more for a woman, which is even more bullshit...but I'm just being realistic. Hillary is not hideous, but she does look tired and really shows her age when she's not smiling. Yet when she smiles, she looks disingenuous to me. I'm not sure that it could mean the difference between winning or losing, because if a candidate can super connect on the issues, then most will gravitate toward them. It's always the swing voters that need to be considered for even the superficial reasons. I'm sure her handlers will take that into account when they're attempting to project the most polished image.

Not to me it doesn't. I don't care what the politician looks like. I care about what he or she stands for. Most politicians are butt ugly anyways.

Not to me it doesn't. I don't care what the politician looks like. I care about what he or she stands for. Most politicians are butt ugly anyways.

Hillary's problem is she's as ugly on the inside as she is on the outside

Most of the country had herd the term before used it. That's what makes it so funny.

No, they didn't.

It was an obscure term for a sexual practice, a term used mostly among the gay community.

Your assumption that everyone is the same as you and has heard the same terms is just you being narrow minded.

There is nothing to wrong with not being up on homosexual slang.

It was a reach for it to be funny the first weekend.

For you to still be beating that dead horse is pathetic.

You probably aren't even aware that by using a homosexual term as a insult that you are being homophobic.

Nope. I will admit a little confusion and lack of understanding of homosexuality, but I am for all of us having the same rights. Is that so hard for you to understand?

You are using an accusation of homosexual behavior as an insult.

Like I said, to dim to be aware of what you are even doing.

Here's another use for that dictionary:
Nothing about "teabagging" -- the sexual term -- requires homosexuality. You're the one reaching here.

Right...

Because you libs have been gleeful insulting Conservative males with the slanderous accusation that they like to have women preform oral sexual acts on their balls...

:haha:

Link?

Lol. I can't argue with that. Her ugly insides should be of concern to everyone. From everything I gather, she was a pretty sleazy defense attorney who victimized a little girl. That makes her a VERY ugly person, IMO.

National Review

Reported for reasoned rational thought.

What are you trying to do to this place... :death:

How can she manage the country when she can't even manage herself.? Looks like she eats ice cream all day and never gets any exercise. Same age as Romney and yet he looks healthy and fit!. And twenty years ago she was really pretty.

What Americans would vote for her? These...

wjfm1u.jpg

What have we learned here today? Sassy thinks the fact that Hillary is no longer a teenager should disqualify her from being president. Obviously there might be valid policy differences to be discussed, but she thinks a couple of wrinkles are more pressing right now. She also claims to not be a teabagger, but can't come up with any way to differentiate her from all the other teabaggers. All she can do is claim some secret difference.........not very convincing.

What have we learned here today? Sassy thinks the fact that Hillary is no longer a teenager should disqualify her from being president. Obviously there might be valid policy differences to be discussed, but she thinks a couple of wrinkles are more pressing right now. She also claims to not be a teabagger, but can't come up with any way to differentiate her from all the other teabaggers. All she can do is claim some secret difference.........not very convincing.

Where ya been? Doze off after the tapioca?

What does the particular poster's lean have to do with this thread? Why don't you stick to commenting on the topic?

Forum List

Back