🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary looks a mess. Fat and dumpy. What american would vote for her.?

You giggle....like a little girl?

I prefer to think of it as an old white guy, but yes. Your posts are usually too dumb for a hearty laugh, but a giggle is about right.

Did you "tee hee" while composing that?

Not this time.
If you had actually said that would it have sounded like "not thith time"? I'm sensing something about you

I have no doubt you sense a lot of things. Considering what you write, most of them are wrong, but I don't doubt that you have a vivid imagination.

You're sort of minor league, Sparky. I've spent nearly a decade kicking libs like you in the mangina

Easily done, as I have done before, but in this case, there is no reason to do that. A teabagger such as yourself would just ignore facts and try to replace them with some lie rush told you

If it's so easy....do it. Stop the charade, we both know she hasn't accomplished anything but ride Bill's coat tails, w/o Bill Clinton nobody would know who she is

Not unlike "Sarah Palin".

Palin was a successful governor. Clinton was a successful__________________?
...Lawyer, Investor, First Lady, Senator from NY, Secretary of State.

But what did she accomplish in each? Your first clue...she was fired as an attorney
Not before she failed the DC bar exam first, and then squeaked by on the Arkansas bar exam.

I agree...we should look at her accomplishments rather than her looks. Could you help me out with her accomplishments?

- Firing the White House Travel Staff
- Making a 10,000% return on investment by reading the Wall Street Journal
- Causing Vince Foster to commit suicide
- Smearing Monica as a stalker
- Flying bazillion miles on the taxpayer credit card
- Owning her own personal mail server

Good list, but far from complete.
There have been literally dozens of outrageous claims made against her that were proven to be just so much crap imagined by the right. It's good to occasionally look back on all the silly claims that have been made by the right that went nowhere, and illustrate their pure desperation.

for some reason the RW's still believe smear tactics work against their opponents.... Since its worked SOOOOOOOOO well against Obama.

LMAO

I notice you didn't cite any accomplishments

Because you don't care about accomplishments anyway. You are reduced to whining because you don't think she looks like a fashion model. Adult conversation would be wasted on you.
A list of Hillary Clinton's accomplishments, please?

I prefer to think of it as an old white guy, but yes. Your posts are usually too dumb for a hearty laugh, but a giggle is about right.

Not this time.
If you had actually said that would it have sounded like "not thith time"? I'm sensing something about you

I have no doubt you sense a lot of things. Considering what you write, most of them are wrong, but I don't doubt that you have a vivid imagination.

You're sort of minor league, Sparky. I've spent nearly a decade kicking libs like you in the mangina

Well, good for you. This time you came off as just another silly teabagger whining because Hillary doesn't look as good as she did at 19. Perhaps you should pick your goals more carefully.

If it's so easy....do it. Stop the charade, we both know she hasn't accomplished anything but ride Bill's coat tails, w/o Bill Clinton nobody would know who she is

Not unlike "Sarah Palin".

Palin was a successful governor. Clinton was a successful__________________?
...Lawyer, Investor, First Lady, Senator from NY, Secretary of State.

But what did she accomplish in each? Your first clue...she was fired as an attorney
Not before she failed the DC bar exam first, and then squeaked by on the Arkansas bar exam.

Talk to a couple of lawyers. It won't take long to realize a lot of high powered lawyers had to take the exam multiple times

Not this time.

Well, good for you. This time you came off as just another silly teabagger whining because Hillary doesn't look as good as she did at 19. Perhaps you should pick your goals more carefully.

I'm not nor ever have been a member of the Tea party, see that is what makes you whiny, left loons so easy...you ASSume.

You're just another loudmouth left loon, sport really. I was warned this board's left was weak but I had no idea you all would be this weak.

Not this time.

I'm not nor ever have been a member of the Tea party, see that is what makes you whiny, left loons so easy...you ASSume.

You're just another loudmouth left loon, sport really. I was warned this board's left was weak but I had no idea you all would be this weak.

OK. I'll ask you the same question I have asked others. What makes you different than the Tea Party? Which teaparty issues do you disagree with? I have no doubt that you might come up with one thing, or possibly two, but what exactly differentiates you from all the other teabaggers? The fact that you are embarrassed to admit it?

OK. I'll ask you the same question I have asked others. What makes you different than the Tea Party? Which teaparty issues do you disagree with? I have no doubt that you might come up with one thing, or possibly two, but what exactly differentiates you from all the other teabaggers? The fact that you are embarrassed to admit it?

I agree with most of the Tea Party platform but have never considered myself a member of the movement. I tend to sway towards being a Centrist.

Not this time.

Bulldog is beggin' for a teabaggin' AGAIN.

image.jpg

Not this time.

View attachment 38278

He does seem obsessed with tea baggers...

I agree with most of the Tea Party platform but have never considered myself a member of the movement. I tend to sway towards being a Centrist.

Right.....Exactly the same as all the other teabaggers, but embarrassed to admit it, and wanting to pretend you are something you are not. Typical. Of course, If I'm wrong, I will apologize. All you have to do is come up with all the reasons why you aren't just another teabagger. How many of their goals do you disagree with? I'll wait.

Right.....Exactly the same as all the other teabaggers, but embarrassed to admit it, and wanting to pretend you are something you are not. Typical. Of course, If I'm wrong, I will apologize. All you have to do is come up with all the reasons why you aren't just another teabagger. How many of their goals do you disagree with? I'll wait.

Well :asshole: you're more than welcome to prove I am in the Tea Party but since we both know you cant why babble about it? You're a jack ass, idiot

View attachment 38278

Sure.....Go with that.......Try to change the subject. Does that mean you can't come up with a way to differentiate yourself from every other proud "Tea Person" ?

View attachment 38278

Sure.....Go with that.......Try to change the subject. Does that mean you can't come up with a way to differentiate yourself from every other proud "Tea Person" ?

What is your obsession with the Tea Party, did one piss in your Wheaties?

Well :asshole: you're more than welcome to prove I am in the Tea Party but since we both know you cant why babble about it? You're a jack ass, idiot

No need for me to prove it. Your posts do that every day. I will note that while you are embarrassed to be lumped together with them, there is nothing to differentiate you from all the others. Hence, my enjoyment of reminding you of that fact.

View attachment 38278

What is your obsession with the Tea Party, did one piss in your Wheaties?

It's because you are so much fun to laugh at.

No need for me to prove it. Your posts do that every day. I will note that while you are embarrassed to be lumped together with them, there is nothing to differentiate you from all the others. Hence, my enjoyment of reminding you of that fact.

Well you're wrong so I'm laughing at some old fool that giggles like a girl thinking a Tea Party member lurks behind every corner. LOL Now run along and bother someone else, old man

Forum List

Back