🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary looks a mess. Fat and dumpy. What american would vote for her.?

i wonder how many times Hillary will look at her watch or one of her gadgets during her debate with Cruz or Walker. {got to check those phone calls and texts).

That usually goes down well too.

121001092247-debate-fun-bush-checks-watch-00000415-story-top.jpg

"Down (the) well" -- get it?
I kill me.
God I hope one of her four devices goes off during a debate and she has to take the call.

Even if it's 3:00 a.m. :D

Because you don't care about accomplishments anyway. You are reduced to whining because you don't think she looks like a fashion model. Adult conversation would be wasted on you.

Maybe you can name a few? I mean besides blabbering away about me?

Easily done, as I have done before, but in this case, there is no reason to do that. A teabagger such as yourself would just ignore facts and try to replace them with some lie rush told you

If it's so easy....do it. Stop the charade, we both know she hasn't accomplished anything but ride Bill's coat tails, w/o Bill Clinton nobody would know who she is

Not unlike "Sarah Palin".

Palin was a successful governor. Clinton was a successful__________________?
...Lawyer, Investor, First Lady, Senator from NY, Secretary of State.

Maybe you can name a few? I mean besides blabbering away about me?

Easily done, as I have done before, but in this case, there is no reason to do that. A teabagger such as yourself would just ignore facts and try to replace them with some lie rush told you

If it's so easy....do it. Stop the charade, we both know she hasn't accomplished anything but ride Bill's coat tails, w/o Bill Clinton nobody would know who she is

But what did she accomplish in each? Your first clue...she was fired as an attorney

i wonder how many times Hillary will look at her watch or one of her gadgets during her debate with Cruz or Walker. {got to check those phone calls and texts).

I kill me.
God I hope one of her four devices goes off during a debate and she has to take the call.

Even if it's 3:00 a.m. :D
who knows, maybe it will be E.T. phoning Hillary 30 minutes into the debate.

I kill me.

The best debate would be one where Democratic saboteurs are constantly ringing the Republican's phone/iPad/pager/whatever and the Republican saboteurs are constantly ringing the Democrat's phone/iPad/pager/whatever.

So -- wait, have we shifted from what a candidate's legs look like to how few electronic devices they own as a base of electoral decisionmaking? I can't keep up.

But what did she accomplish in each? Your first clue...she was fired as an attorney

:rolleyes: Not this again. Go see Snopes.

maybe even Vince Foster will call Hillary {from the other side}. but what will he have to say to her while she is debating?

dimocrap filth wanna run a 'woman' for Prez, then run a real woman. Not a walking advertisement for FDS

Huma_Hillary_Bathroom.jpg

As soon as I find out who this is, I'm writing her in as my vote for POTUS

boobies.jpg

Only dimocrap scum could hate such a woman.

And they do. Believe it..... They do

How can she manage the country when she can't even manage herself.? Looks like she eats ice cream all day and never gets any exercise. Same age as Romney and yet he looks healthy and fit!. And twenty years ago she was really pretty.

Boy,good thing you did not have to vote for Teddy Roosevelt. FDR,( he could not walk with out braces, you know.)

Even Ike was bald. No toupee for him.

I am much more interested in the brains behind the face. Funny me, I really do not care about who the man sleeps with. I figure that is the 's problem, not mine.
Really -- so you vote for candidates based on what they look like?

And candidates that aren't even running for anything too. That's deep, man.

You need to turn in your voter registration card. Clearly some people can't handle it.
I agree...we should look at her accomplishments rather than her looks. Could you help me out with her accomplishments?

Well it all started with being President of the Young Republicans...

Doesn't matter, she's not running for anything. My point is entirely about the OP and what his criterion for voting is.
He makes a strong case for intelligence tests.
Lot's of women voted for Obama based on his looks. So you calling for liberal women to turn in their voter registration card?

You mean they had the hots for Obama?

How can she manage the country when she can't even manage herself.? Looks like she eats ice cream all day and never gets any exercise. Same age as Romney and yet he looks healthy and fit!. And twenty years ago she was really pretty.

Boy,good thing you did not have to vote for Teddy Roosevelt. FDR,( he could not walk with out braces, you know.)

Even Ike was bald. No toupee for him.

I am much more interested in the brains behind the face. Funny me, I really do not care about who the man sleeps with. I figure that is the 's problem, not mine.
Really -- so you vote for candidates based on what they look like?

And candidates that aren't even running for anything too. That's deep, man.

You need to turn in your voter registration card. Clearly some people can't handle it.
I agree...we should look at her accomplishments rather than her looks. Could you help me out with her accomplishments?

Well it all started with being President of the Young Republicans...

Doesn't matter, she's not running for anything. My point is entirely about the OP and what his criterion for voting is.
He makes a strong case for intelligence tests.
Lot's of women voted for Obama based on his looks. So you calling for liberal women to turn in their voter registration card?

You mean they had the hots for Obama?
Must have.

Link?

Don't know who the model is but the title of the image is "boobies".

Which actually tells us more about the poster.

Link?

Don't know who the model is but the title of the image is "boobies".

Which actually tells us more about the poster.

Yeah, that was a retarded post. I don't care about what the damn president looks like! As long as he or she is an honest person who puts country first.

By the time 2017 comes around, Hillary will already be 5.75 feet under. who will be the VP just in case? Cuomo?

Mrs. Clinton is a former First Lady, Senator, world renown diplomat, her foundation and other foundations she supports have literally saved ,extended, and generally improved the lives of countless people around the world, and served as Secretary of State. She has done more good than is practical to list here. You, however, chose to attack her in this ridiculous thread whining because her tits aren't quite a perky as you would like them to be. Until you show some desire, or even the ability to discuss the issues in a mature way, you are worthy of nothing more than a small giggle at your pathetic expense.

Mrs. Clinton is a former First Lady, Senator, world renown diplomat, her foundation and other foundations she supports have literally saved ,extended, and generally improved the lives of countless people around the world, and served as Secretary of State. She has done more good than is practical to list here. You, however, chose to attack her in this ridiculous thread whining because her tits aren't quite a perky as you would like them to be. Until you show some desire, or even the ability to discuss the issues in a mature way, you are worthy of nothing more than a small giggle at your pathetic expense.

You giggle....like a little girl?

I prefer to think of it as an old white guy, but yes. Your posts are usually too dumb for a hearty laugh, but a giggle is about right.

I prefer to think of it as an old white guy, but yes. Your posts are usually too dumb for a hearty laugh, but a giggle is about right.

Did you "tee hee" while composing that?

Not this time.

Not this time.
If you had actually said that would it have sounded like "not thith time"? I'm sensing something about you

Not this time.
If you had actually said that would it have sounded like "not thith time"? I'm sensing something about you

I have no doubt you sense a lot of things. Considering what you write, most of them are wrong, but I don't doubt that you have a vivid imagination.

Forum List

Back