🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary looks a mess. Fat and dumpy. What american would vote for her.?

- Firing the White House Travel Staff
- Making a 10,000% return on investment by reading the Wall Street Journal
- Causing Vince Foster to commit suicide
- Smearing Monica as a stalker
- Flying bazillion miles on the taxpayer credit card
- Owning her own personal mail server

Good list, but far from complete.
There have been literally dozens of outrageous claims made against her that were proven to be just so much crap imagined by the right. It's good to occasionally look back on all the silly claims that have been made by the right that went nowhere, and illustrate their pure desperation.

for some reason the RW's still believe smear tactics work against their opponents.... Since its worked SOOOOOOOOO well against Obama.

LMAO

I notice you didn't cite any accomplishments

Because you don't care about accomplishments anyway. You are reduced to whining because you don't think she looks like a fashion model. Adult conversation would be wasted on you.

then list her accomplishments for us. tell us why she should be president. Note, being a dem is not a good reason.
Allegedly not having a dick is not a Presidential qualification either.

I notice you didn't cite any accomplishments

Because you don't care about accomplishments anyway. You are reduced to whining because you don't think she looks like a fashion model. Adult conversation would be wasted on you.

Maybe you can name a few? I mean besides blabbering away about me?

Easily done, as I have done before, but in this case, there is no reason to do that. A teabagger such as yourself would just ignore facts and try to replace them with some lie rush told you

If it's so easy....do it. Stop the charade, we both know she hasn't accomplished anything but ride Bill's coat tails, w/o Bill Clinton nobody would know who she is

Not unlike "Sarah Palin".

Palin was a successful governor. Clinton was a successful__________________?

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Hillary-Clinton-meme.png

Maybe you can name a few? I mean besides blabbering away about me?

Easily done, as I have done before, but in this case, there is no reason to do that. A teabagger such as yourself would just ignore facts and try to replace them with some lie rush told you

If it's so easy....do it. Stop the charade, we both know she hasn't accomplished anything but ride Bill's coat tails, w/o Bill Clinton nobody would know who she is

Not unlike "Sarah Palin".

Palin was a successful governor. Clinton was a successful__________________?

Crickets

Really -- so you vote for candidates based on what they look like?

And candidates that aren't even running for anything too. That's deep, man.

You need to turn in your voter registration card. Clearly some people can't handle it.
I agree...we should look at her accomplishments rather than her looks. Could you help me out with her accomplishments?

Well it all started with being President of the Young Republicans...

Doesn't matter, she's not running for anything. My point is entirely about the OP and what his criterion for voting is.
He makes a strong case for intelligence tests.
Lot's of women voted for Obama based on his looks. So you calling for liberal women to turn in their voter registration card?

I will. Anyone who uses looks at the criteria for the president is too stupid to vote, regardless of party.

Wow, you must lose it when the left go after Palin for looking like a naughty secretary and make fun of her shrill voice. I know you’d be the last guy to have a double standard. Problem is, I can’t remember any of those posts. You have any?

Not my assertion -- burden of proof is all your'n. Have fun with that negative.

emot-munch.gif

I would never waste my time trying to prove anything to you. You have no intellectual integrity. You know, like this post

Then you shouldn't be floating rhetorical turds points you can't prove, should you?

Shootin' fish in a barrel...

I thought you were the word parser extraordinaire. You just whiffed on what I said. I never said I can’t prove it, I said I can’t prove it to you because your intellect is not in play. Try to keep up.

Didn't say you said you can't prove it -- *I* said you can't prove it. Try to kee -- never mind. :eusa_hand:

It's funny how your word parsing seems intelligent and sophisticated to you and childish and obvious to me

You should be the one to flush, you create most of the shit

Link?

See -- there goes another one.
smiley-toilet06.gif

Smatter, androgyne? Can't think of anything to say on the topic?

Post #107 in this thread

Post 107 is mine -- not yours.

Perhaps its significance sailed over the points on your head.
Clue 1: the entity pictured began the first of two POTUS terms at the age of 70. 2½ weeks before that very birthday.
Clue 2: Now read the post it responded to;
Clue 3: Do da math.​

No shit. You asked for an example of when you float turds. You’re just losing more ground now

If there's "no shit" how can there be turds?

See that? I run rings around you logically.

This is so funny after my response to your last post. Read that one again...

Drunk, ugly, and 70 years old and has never accomplished anything. HAHAHA. Hill is a loser.

well, if Hillary loses, hey, President Walker can always appointer as the White House Dog Catcher or Groundskeeper (someone has to battle with those pesky gophers)

Forum List

Back